India-Forums

Shamsa's Creations:new update pg 90 RS-KaSh-AS<3 (Page 87)

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Hayeee wat a fab update meri evil princess...HugEvil Smile
Loved it totallyyy...
Ranvir is lukin nice in white...white and black r meri kamzori when it cumz to boys lol...
Hritik-Rani...aaahhh...theyr so awsm...u kno I love thz movieee to unlimited xtentzzz...have watched it over thousand times...whattay movie...love it...xcellent sigzzz...
Kash...awww theyr so cutee...lovely sig ree...
BBB...nice sig...
Loved the update sammmyyy...
Love u hameshaaa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYaansh...

AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Beautiful work hun<3 LOVE the Ranveer icons..beautiful colouring:)

KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
awww EP thanksss jani for ur beautifull comment glad u liked it ahh same here white and black effects but only on my hottie else noStern SmileLOL awww i know about Rani-Hrithik !<33 and so glad u liked the update.Embarrassed

@Sneha thanksss so much and glad u liked the RS icons and colouring!:D

Sunshine Girl

RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Sam..everything looks gorgeous ...
And Ranveer yeah,,,atlast..Party
OMG that long icon of him in white...Te Amo.. is droolable..
Silly
Rani-hrithik..looking awesome..yeah hope we see them in anyother movie..Lovely coloring and also kash ..i loved the coloring it looks so pleasant..Day Dreaming
U should teach me coloring some day sam...i just love them..Approve
Ofcourse RaNu sigge..Blushingthey are perfect together..!!Waiting for Ladies Vs Vickey Behl..Embarrassed
Awesome Sam..!!Hug and yes if u want to be MOTW..u need to be more active on Maryada forum..LOL
Sri:-)

P.S:Oh changed my username from sri_4,it's me Sri

KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx.Sri.xX

Sam..everything looks gorgeous ...
And Ranveer yeah,,,atlast..Party
OMG that long icon of him in white...Te Amo.. is droolable..
Silly
Rani-hrithik..looking awesome..yeah hope we see them in anyother movie..Lovely coloring and also kash ..i loved the coloring it looks so pleasant..Day Dreaming
U should teach me coloring some day sam...i just love them..Approve
Ofcourse RaNu sigge..Blushingthey are perfect together..!!Waiting for Ladies Vs Vickey Behl..Embarrassed
Awesome Sam..!!Hug and yes if u want to be MOTW..u need to be more active on Maryada forum..LOL
Sri:-)

P.S:Oh changed my username from sri_4,it's me Sri

awww u know how my update would look incopmlete without my boy*so thats way updated today within his new pics!<3Embarrassed and am sooo gladd u liked it!Big smile aeee that te amo long icon gotta my favy!<3333BlushingBlushingBlushing
awww u liked them tooo! *ahh hope soo*Embarrassed em my colouring i got them na from Deveintart!Embarrassed
awww so happy u liked that RaNu siggy!Embarrassed em yeah i want but there are no AdiYa scene cant be active and adiya aint showin:(Ouch

Yeahhh i was like who's sri but i recognaziedEmbarrassed

Thanksss so muchBig smile

RadiantTreasure

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Cry No ZZTM Stuff Cry
but it's alright, you'll make some soon, i can live with that TongueEmbarrassed
But my my, you ddin't leave my dissapointed, but just captured me even more with your KaShsome work

Before i go into my details, i would like to take this time to say, amazinggg Anuskha and Ranbir siggies and icons were Gorgeouusss. Hrithik and Rani's stuff was sooo beautiful, but KaSh, myyy addiction stole my breath away. Embarrassed

Icon.

Ohhh myyy. I swear your addicted to this sequence LOL, but who wouldn't be yaar, i just love the colouring of this icon, it's sooo well made, just very glorious, and pure genious. I just love the way they are sooo ost in each other's eyes, hayee mar jawan, their chemistry is sooo beautiful, everything about this scene is PERFECTION Sam. Gosh yaar and you just made it even more brilliant, sooo beautiful.

Siggy.

I'm gonna stare for a few minutes lol
Hawww myyy goddd
damnnn they are sooo freaking sexy, even in this innocent moment, they make this scene burn with everything in it, sooo damn sexy, i just love the colouring of this scene. I just love how you made it yaar, the innocence in your work, the way you portrayed it out here on this siggie is sooo beautiful to see, i just love everything about it. True genious dude. Sooo gonna use this after my whole ZZTM day starts to end hehe Tongue GORGEOUS Sam.

Muahhh
Luv Swancy xx

KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Cry No ZZTM Stuff Cry awww am extremlly sorry!Embarrassed will make some in my next update which will be on this week *inshallah*EmbarrassedBig smile
but it's alright, you'll make some soon, i can live with that TongueEmbarrassed
But my my, you ddin't leave my dissapointed, but just captured me even more with your KaShsome work

awww yeah thats way i made this two *esp for u* so u wont get dissappointed!Embarrassed and soo glad u liked it!Embarrassed

Before i go into my details, i would like to take this time to say, amazinggg Anuskha and Ranbir siggies and icons were Gorgeouusss. Hrithik and Rani's stuff was sooo beautiful, but KaSh, myyy addiction stole my breath away. Embarrassed

awww am so glad and happy u liked those staff's u mentioned!Embarrassed*makes me really happy*Big smile

Icon.

Ohhh myyy. I swear your addicted to this sequence LOL, but who wouldn't be yaar, i just love the colouring of this icon, it's sooo well made, just very glorious, and pure genious. I just love the way they are sooo ost in each other's eyes, hayee mar jawan, their chemistry is sooo beautiful, everything about this scene is PERFECTION Sam. Gosh yaar and you just made it even more brilliant, sooo beautiful.

aeee me addicated too all lostin scenes this one and the terrence wala ahh thosee are gotta be my favy lost scenes and where exact before that scene where she touces his hand the way he ws lost into herrr awwwieeh!ShockedSilly *they are going to kill me one day for sure* and soo happy u liked the colouring and how it turns out!Embarrassed *feels super happy to read ur comments* esp when u describe their moments!* i just froze reading ur comments!Blushing

Siggy.

I'm gonna stare for a few minutes lol
Hawww myyy goddd
damnnn they are sooo freaking sexy, even in this innocent moment, they make this scene burn with everything in it, sooo damn sexy, i just love the colouring of this scene. I just love how you made it yaar, the innocence in your work, the way you portrayed it out here on this siggie is sooo beautiful to see, i just love everything about it. True genious dude. Sooo gonna use this after my whole ZZTM day starts to end hehe Tongue GORGEOUS Sam.

awww now u left me speechless what should i say now!LOLEmbarrassed ahhh am flattered!Hug I love you for ur apperciateEmbarrassed and soo happy u liked the siggy and icon!Embarrassed
Muahhh
Luv Swancy xx

muhz love yaHugHug

Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 05 May 2011 at 1:49pm
Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
loving rk's icons...they are damn adoarble...esp the first and last one!!!
lovign the seocnd sig of dugg and rani!!! but my fav is the last sig!!! ranu one are just wwowwwish!!!

KriYaansh...

Go to top