Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Shamsa's Creations:new update pg 90 RS-KaSh-AS<3 (Page 85)

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 69234

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri_4

Sam..Hug
Gorgeous stuff..Big smile

Last update:
Aww..ur Icon's specialistLOL..love RS icons and the purple coloring which u always give..it make them more lovely.
awww flatterdBlushingso damn happy u likeed itEmbarrassed
Aww..long icons looks great..i loved the third sigge..side pose..hayye..Embarrassed awww ur comments makes me happyEmbarrassed
AB (2nd icon) and KSG(3rd and 6th icons)..looks hot !! oye hoyye reallyEmbarrassed
AdiYa- haayee..ore piya stuff..looks great :) aww my favs staff'sEmbarrassed
Saheer,,haayeee..i love him from Kya mast hain life times ..the first icon and sigge looks hotttWink!! aww u saw his first show me didnt!:(LOLLOL
Sonam one looks so cute..great icon coloring.Smile
Saw sanaya's icon on someone's DP..it looks awsome.Big smile!!aww it's on Sanz Embarrassed

This update":
No RS????Shocked err..reallyShockedLOL really??LOLShockederm didnt find any pics new so thats way didnt madeLOLOuch
KaShified update..BlushingLovely icons..and sweet siggesOMGG Damn glad u liked this updateEmbarrassed
.. Asmani rang hain is my fav...(i love it the most..and even wrote a sad version for my FF on itEmbarrassed)and u know i was just listening to the same Kash Asmani song an hour back..what a coincidence!! OMGG really me was listenin to it even!Embarrassed
Great update!!!Big smile
Sri:-)

 
Thanks SriEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Joined: 27 July 2007
Posts: 30620

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
pg76.AHHH SAMMM! you seriosuly are getting improving each dayyy! your blending&colorings are gettting better&pretttyyy! ;D you know i cant stopp staring at this sigg,
http://i.imgur.com/L6xc4.jpg amazing textureee!Day Dreamingyour icons are super cuteee!Embarrassed the sonam sig is sooo prettyyy! the coloring is just soo goooddd!Big smile

pg.80
ahhh what an amazing updateee! the sigs came out very very sooo cuteee! i loved the last sig onee, i want to use ittt like nowwwShockedLOL but im not a fan of this jodiErmmLOLEmbarrassed but you did a great job with this updateee

love youu sam!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 69234

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

pg76.AHHH SAMMM! you seriosuly are getting improving each dayyy! your blending&colorings are gettting better&pretttyyy! ;D you know i cant stopp staring at this sigg,
http://i.imgur.com/L6xc4.jpg amazing textureee!Day Dreamingyour icons are super cuteee!Embarrassed the sonam sig is sooo prettyyy! the coloring is just soo goooddd!Big smile

pg.80
ahhh what an amazing updateee! the sigs came out very very sooo cuteee! i loved the last sig onee, i want to use ittt like nowwwShockedLOL but im not a fan of this jodiErmmLOLEmbarrassed but you did a great job with this updateee

love youu sam!Hug

 
aww Mehu me was waitin for ur comment!Embarrassed
awwwieee that siggy is even my fav!<3 i just while makin and it has finished am like WOW!*did i make it like serioulsy!ShockedLOL awww me flattered!Embarrassed thanksss so much janiiiEmbarrassed*really appreciate ur comment* they trully means alot to me!Embarrassed
 
awww me even liked the both siggys!Embarrassed esp the first one! awww ur not!?Shocked really thought u were!LOL
 
love you toooHugHugHug
~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Joined: 27 July 2007
Posts: 30620

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

 
aww Mehu me was waitin for ur comment!Embarrassed ahhh i knoww, im sooo ssoo sorry for latee replies. eveyrthing kept me busy, but i never forget to comment in your shoppp!Embarrassed
awwwieee that siggy is even my fav!<3 i just while makin and it has finished am like WOW!*did i make it like serioulsy!ShockedLOL that sig is just amaiznzzz and that sig is the best sig you made till now. no liesss Embarrassedawww me flattered!Embarrassed thanksss so much janiiiEmbarrassed*really appreciate ur comment* they trully means alot to me!Embarrassed awww, you're sooo sweetttHug
 
awww me even liked the both siggys!Embarrassed esp the first one! awww ur not!?Shocked really thought u were!LOL i loved both too but mostly last oneeeEmbarrassed ahah noo i never watch that show so yeahLOL but i do think they looks sooo good together!Big smile
 
love you toooHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 69234

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

 
aww Mehu me was waitin for ur comment!Embarrassed ahhh i knoww, im sooo ssoo sorry for latee replies. eveyrthing kept me busy, but i never forget to comment in your shoppp!Embarrassed
awwwieee that siggy is even my fav!<3 i just while makin and it has finished am like WOW!*did i make it like serioulsy!ShockedLOL that sig is just amaiznzzz and that sig is the best sig you made till now. no liesss Embarrassedawww me flattered!Embarrassed thanksss so much janiiiEmbarrassed*really appreciate ur comment* they trully means alot to me!Embarrassed awww, you're sooo sweetttHug
 
awww me even liked the both siggys!Embarrassed esp the first one! awww ur not!?Shocked really thought u were!LOL i loved both too but mostly last oneeeEmbarrassed ahah noo i never watch that show so yeahLOL but i do think they looks sooo good together!Big smile
 
love you toooHugHugHug
 
awww thats fine with me atleast u came and comment!Embarrassed
awww that what i think tooo!<3
 
awww!LOLEmbarrassed nevermind
 
PS: me watchin yaadien and u keep comin to my mind!Embarrassed
~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Joined: 27 July 2007
Posts: 30620

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

 
awww thats fine with me atleast u came and comment!Embarrassed
awww that what i think tooo!<3
 
awww!LOLEmbarrassed nevermind
 
PS: me watchin yaadien and u keep comin to my mind!Embarrassed
ohhh how sweet of you. hehe.
ahha really?LOLEmbarrassed i want to watch that movie nowww Shocked ahah im going to watch it soon! anddd im going to make some aivs yu gave me the link in my shop hehe. anddd same thing with ranveer singh. when i look at him, you always come to my mindddLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 69234

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

 
awww thats fine with me atleast u came and comment!Embarrassed
awww that what i think tooo!<3
 
awww!LOLEmbarrassed nevermind
 
PS: me watchin yaadien and u keep comin to my mind!Embarrassed
ohhh how sweet of you. hehe.
ahha really?LOLEmbarrassed i want to watch that movie nowww Shocked ahah im going to watch it soon! anddd im going to make some aivs yu gave me the link in my shop hehe. anddd same thing with ranveer singh. when i look at him, you always come to my mindddLOLEmbarrassed
 
EmbarrassedOMGG yeahh the song Jab mileee was playin!<3Embarrassed awww cant wait for ur avi's am sure they will come out superrr gorgous!<3Embarrassed awww *hi5*Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Mehwish*~

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Joined: 25 November 2008
Posts: 37568

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Wow whattay update yaaarrr...
Kash sigz r just way too amazingnggg...
Loved the coloring...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYaansh...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Deep Creations # 7 ArVi/AshVik pg 58+60

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: ~Deep~   Replies: 479   Views: 33069

~Deep~ 479 33069 11 February 2013 at 11:09am by sofiaaax.
[L.L.L Designs] - NEW pg116 - Krish&Rajini Request

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117

Author: Live.Laugh.Love   Replies: 930   Views: 36772

Live.Laugh.Love 930 36772 22 September 2012 at 10:09am by $ara_$hachi
Sani'sCreationsUpd-P42*O*KaJen.JW.AS.IZ.TMK.PC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41

Author: Sani-KarAni-KSG   Replies: 326   Views: 21577

Sani-KarAni-KSG 326 21577 13 August 2012 at 4:54am by rahmona_pakswe
Mehak's Creations-UpdatePg109 & NotePg121

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122

Author: Mehak_Luvs_Rani   Replies: 974   Views: 41207

Mehak_Luvs_Rani 974 41207 17 October 2011 at 6:23am by Sabaah..
*Payalz Creations* Shop! NEW CREATIONS

Author: prettygalhere   Replies: 8   Views: 4494

prettygalhere 8 4494 30 July 2007 at 11:17am by Supernatural_10

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index