India-Forums

Shamsa's Creations:new update pg 90 RS-KaSh-AS<3 (Page 48)

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

awwwww OkayyyBlushing me will be comin tomz as now me got to sleep it's going to be 3am and am still awakeROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_fan

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
OMG start blendingShocked
woooww happy too see that.. sorry i was not at home, aj hi ai hun..
thats y i m late to send u tut sorry yaara..

oohh love full update, g8 blending and coloring

senorita

KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
awww thankss hun i was really waitin for ur comment so i can know whatever u liked my blendin or notEmbarrassed

AS..

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

omgg re re re and abhi it's sleep time Sleepy ROFL
see youu tomorrow morning <33 love you and the update looks super beautiful at first look (;
will edit soon promise Hug

Angry two dayz are over and u still didnt edit ur postAngryOuch
AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

awww thankss hun i was really waitin for ur comment so i can know whatever u liked my blendin or notEmbarrassed

ur welcome
ooh thats nice of you
really loved ur blending esp in GurmIna sigs..Embarrassed
keep making more and more.. and sorry yaara main help nahi kar pai, ghar pe nahi ti naAngry

senorita

KriYaansh...

~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwww the ranveer sigs are so adorable!i my fav sig is first sig ;D  his smile is just soo adorablee :p  I FEE LIKE LIKE TO PINCH HIS CHEEK! ;P 

btw fianlly i watched the movie. i mean BBB. i'ts just so cuteee! :D i watched a half of the movie  then one week later fianlly  i watched the whole movie LOL. becuase im so just busyyy ;( ;( ahh raneev is just awsomeee! :P uhmmm sometime he remind me my ex boyfriend when he dance :| haha

raqesh sig is just soo sexyy. he's a really goodlooking! :D i lovedd the sig of adiya, it's just soo adorable! 

the ksg sigs are so so so nice! i loved the style on first and last sigs, they are just wowww! 

gurmina sig is so adorable plus, the couple looks so nice together! the blending is amaazinggg! :D :D

fawad sig came out very nicee i lovedd the coloring on it. its looks goood! and i lovedddd that the sig is really simple!

awwwwwsn ran&anu, oh my gosh, im just so lazy to write their names lol.the sig is not bad. but i likedd it! :D 

awww the kash sig is soo cuteeee! likedd it so much! hey i made a sig of them but i didnt finish LOL. i made a sig of them ebcause my friend suggested :P

you did a great job with this updateee!

Edited by ~*Mehwish*~ - 25 February 2011 at 4:28pm

KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

ur welcome
ooh thats nice of you
really loved ur blending esp in GurmIna sigs..Embarrassed
keep making more and more.. and sorry yaara main help nahi kar pai, ghar pe nahi ti naAngry

senorita

awww thats abolutly fine with me hunEmbarrassedBig smile
KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

Awwwwwwwwwww the ranveer sigs are so adorable!i my fav sig is first sig ;D  his smile is just soo adorablee :p  I FEE LIKE LIKE TO PINCH HIS CHEEK! ;P 

btw fianlly i watched the movie. i mean BBB. i'ts just so cuteee! :D i watched a half of the movie  then one week later fianlly  i watched the whole movie LOL. becuase im so just busyyy ;( ;( ahh raneev is just awsomeee! :P uhmmm sometime he remind me my ex boyfriend when he dance :| haha

raqesh sig is just soo sexyy. he's a really goodlooking! :D i lovedd the sig of adiya, it's just soo adorable! 

the ksg sigs are so so so nice! i loved the style on first and last sigs, they are just wowww! 

gurmina sig is so adorable plus, the couple looks so nice together! the blending is amaazinggg! :D :D

fawad sig came out very nicee i lovedd the coloring on it. its looks goood! and i lovedddd that the sig is really simple!

awwwwwsn ran&anu, oh my gosh, im just so lazy to write their names lol.the sig is not bad. but i likedd it! :D 

awww the kash sig is soo cuteeee! likedd it so much! hey i made a sig of them but i didnt finish LOL. i made a sig of them ebcause my friend suggested :P

you did a great job with this updateee!

ahh mehu ur comment are always goes to my fav<3Embarrassed awww u finally watched BBB ahhh ranveer was damn adorable and hottie esp those last part where he was sad to lose Anu and ahh hiss expressions are worthly to watch<3
ahh same here me just wanna pulls hisss checkz as hard as i canBlushingaww really he dance like him?Embarrassed

awww cant thankss u enough hun muhz lovee youEmbarrassed 
aww cant wait for the KaSh siggy from ur side am sure it will turn out AWESOME<3Embarrassed

Go to top