India-Forums

Shamsa's Creations:new update pg 90 RS-KaSh-AS<3 (Page 35)

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

@SimAngry i need a reason why?Angry thankss jani muhzEmbarrassed

@Nikz thankss hunEmbarrassedBig smileaww will be makin more and moreEmbarrassed for AB:D

@Dhanz oye hoyeeeeROFL lub u and thanksss so much:D Embarrassed

@Farzana  heyy, thankss dear btw whats ur name?Embarrassed

@AP*hinz* awwiee me even in love with these MayUr and Arjun ones siggys<3Embarrassed

@Nori meri janii thankssss alot and these two siggys were my favEmbarrassed

@Liana thankss janiEmbarrassed

@Aisha thanks hun realy meanz alot muhzEmbarrassed

@Fatz awww ur always appreaicatin my work thanksEmbarrassed

@Fatima Thanks hunEmbarrassed

@Favouriteofall  sorry dont know ur name but thankssss a tonEmbarrassed

@Fizzy Gosh seein ur comment always encourages meEmbarrassed

@Linz OMG did u just changed ur username?ConfusedLOL thanksss hun muhz missin u<3

@Mariam thanks hunEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinki-

Saaaaaaaaaaaaam! CoolCool

*clears throat* Ms.Shamsa, everything on page30 is STUNNING! Haaye Allah, the Ranveer icons are so adorable. *lost in them* HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO CUUUUUTEEEE?! ShockedShocked
The coloring is really good. (: The sig is really good, coloring is fab, love the text style!

HAYYO RABBA! The AB sigs Day DreamingDay Dreaming He looks so cute. Such a shonu. ROFL I heart the MN Holi sig, its so pretty :)
The Chandu sig is so good, he looks so..handsome? Big smile Aiwaah, blending bhi mast hai LOL

The AdiYa ones are so hot. Oh my goooodd. Silly
SillyKISS ME! :D That one is really good..arre yaar KISS EACH OTHER! ROFLROFL

The RA one is SO adorable :) Love the coloring again! Its my fav out of the update :D

LOVE the update Sam :) tussi cha gaye Cool

-Rinky

oye hoyee finally ur commentin!CoolCoolCoolCoolawww u loved themm Embarrassed me speechlesss hunnn and even Jun oness oye hoyee me in lovee with them too haila he does looks handsome and cute and mostly adorable na?EmbarrassedBig smile

OMGGG ur watching them too ? oyee hoyee they areeee soo HWOTSillySillySilly yeah they've shouuld kissed eachothers!ROFLROFLROFL

awwww thanksssss jani muhz ur comment are my fav onesEmbarrassed

-Rinki-

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

Ahhhhhhh why why am i so late to see this updatee :(((. im sorry! ;(((
Awww i knew you re gonna make stuffs on ranbeer which is so cute unlike meee! haah becuase i never make stuffs on my crushes but sometime i made but not often. becuase im just so selfish lol, i dotn want other to use stuffs sigs of my crushes hahaha :P anyways, the icons are sooooooo cuteeee! the colorings are just wowwww! 
awwwwwwwwwwn the sigs are so so so cuteeee! you re getting better& betterr! ohh my goshhh! yu knowww this sig,
http://i.imgur.com/knxGAh.jpg
the girl , sometime she reminds me of bella from twlight. do yu know twlight? lol :P  but in this sigthe girl looks so prettier than bella, no offense :P wow yeahh i do find that guy looks so hot! :P 
Wowww the ranu sig is soo adobrale! :P great jobb samm! :P

hahah at  resources  list, yu spelled wrongly my name :P it should be mehwish, not mehish. but soo cutee! :P btw thanks for creding me!  ahhh you still using the sig i made! :O wow you are soo sweet! thanksss! means a lot! :D 

a la la la Big smile finallyy finallly finallyyyApprove ahh it'ss okay with me atleast u comment naEmbarrassedBig smile

oye no need at all to say sorry!Embarrassed awwww u know u and I are the same even i dont like to make some on my crush but i cant stand that!ROFL i keep all the time startin at the pic and like i should make some ROFLROFLROFL so i endup using PS and makin most of the siggy on him:D

aww really thanksss Embarrassed yeah i know her OMG just thought yest while reading ur comment yeah she reminds of her OMG u too dont like her same as ILOL O lalala u too find him HOWT!<333Embarrassed

awww thanksss so muchhhh u made my day!<3:D

Oops u know what i was sure there  is somethings missin in ur spellin but couldnt figure it out!LOLEmbarrassed aww me in love with that siggy<3Embarrassed

@Supz thanks janiEmbarrassed
IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MehRya..

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
awww hun thanksss:DHug
aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Samm OMGG ); I'm so sorry for commenting so late );
I'm trying to catch up with everything..but look I've gone from being the first to comment to the last ); but kya hai...First kya aur last kya both are equally good Cool
So I'll quickly ramble on the update before I bore you with my philosophy Stern Smile
All the Ranveer icons looks super duper adorable EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Especially the last sig style one, your blending is fantastic <3
Arjun sig is so cutee..and I love the MN one EmbarrassedLOL their expressions are the best EVER...x
And the Arjun-Rati one is simply gorgeous the blue lighting is perfect!
Chandu sig is way too adorable...Embarrassed like him in the show LOL LOVE LOVE LOVE the AdiYa ones and Anuveer are way too cute...x
I'm going to suggest you something...you don't have to work hard on it at all... Wink 
Ranveer-Anushka in KWK Day Dreaming That's it..that's all I want from you LOL If you have time, that is (;
LOVE youu..x Hug

MehRya..

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
@Aish finally ur commentin here!Stern Smileyeah for me alteast u comment being it lst or first just seein ur comment u make my day more good:DHug lovee you:D for always appreaciatin my staff's o lala Ranverrr with Anu will make them for sure ahh pic are no way for me on them hard to find:DBlushing

once more thanksss uEmbarrassedlovee youHug

aishhh.

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
finally got timeROFLROFLROFL loved your update didnt knew you was making siggyROFLROFLROFLbut now i knowEvil SmileROFLROFLROFL...You did a AMAZING JOBEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

MehRya..

Go to top