India-Forums

Shamsa's Creations:new update pg 90 RS-KaSh-AS<3 (Page 14)

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie_KSG

awesome update....srk luks cute...........Blushing..do some ksg's stuff too if u don't mind Embarrassed
thanx for the pm...Big smile.
H@rry

awww thanks so mcuhh harry! will defo make some on him<3Embarrassed

Originally posted by lola610

Another rocking update Sam, way to go ClapClapClapClapClap LOVEEEE the Shahid and SRK sigs and icons.... omg those Shahid pics are to dieee forrrrrrrr Day Dreaming And as before, your colorings rock!! Very original and awesome... keep it up yaar, great work Dancing

p.s. when you get a chance can you send me the shahid pics esp the two where he's going "shhhh"... would love to play around with them for the next update, they're tooooo cute LOL

was waitin for ur comment<33Embarrassed awwwiee i will defo pm u by tomz Embarrassed and thanks so much hun<3Embarrassed

Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

Amazing creations!!! And OH MY GOSH I am in love with that first Shahrukh Siggy! I am definately using that one for sure! Ahhh these are tooooo amazing jaan! I love them all!

Gosh Nikz thanks so much janii awww! my pleasure hun muhz love u!<3Embarrassed

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

OMG.......an update ......yipeeeeeeeeDancingDancing.........

I loved loved loved that Shahid Kapoor one.hez lukin HAWT.....Blushing
Nd that Gurmeet one and that Kash one....just awsm and superb update darlo..........Hug
Nd well my paperz are gng fine.......plz plz plz pray 4 me that i pass with flying colorz........Broken Heart.......

Nd love u loadz........thz is the last week of torture.then il b back.......CoolEvil Smile

Oyeee  hoyeeeeHugHugHugHug will be more than happy to do anythings for u<3Embarrassed aww dont worry me sure u will do ur best!<3EmbarrassedBig smile muhz all the best!<3Big smile

Originally posted by -Rishx_KSG-

Oye Hoye Sam!!!!
Lovely  Update yaaaar!
Love ur colorings Big smile
really OSM!!!!!!
my personal favs will b Zac's and Kash's Day Dreaming

awww! thankssssss janiiBig smileBig smileBig smile even me liked them and Zac ones are my fav<3Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AltairaSunshine Girl

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

Sam tht was an amazing update jst tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good u jst rocked it dearClapClap love all the icons & sigs they r jst fab!!i also love RaNu they jst too cute together Blushing keep it upThumbs Up do make some on mayur sajan,harshiti, Adhiya&AbhiyaBig smile jst a sug nothing else

awwww thankss liana really meanz a lot to me hun!Embarrassed would really love to make on them but unfortunatly ive no pic for SG and Harshiti and Adhiya and Abhiya can u pm me some<3Embarrassed

Originally posted by angeldmg16

Awwwwwwwwwww
Awesome Updt Day Dreaming
Love the Stuff
Its so Beautiful!!
Spl this sig
Its KaShlicious SillyDay Dreaming
Love the SRK and SK sig's  tooBlushing

awwwww yayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii u liked it<3Blushing me soo happy u liked them janii muhz love u and thanksss <3Embarrassed

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hi Sam,

Wow! Awesome Update..i love the coloring ...

my favs here...Geek

Missed Arjun..but the one u made of Gurmeet has me Day Dreaming
Shahid's are cute & gorgeous..
I like the ones of Ranveer..i'm yet to see his movie(i'm not a movie person remember)..but you have me interested in looking forward to see him act.
SRK...adorable the smile one.

will be waiting for the next update.....
love u

awww dont worry hun Arjun will be out here in my next update hopfully<3Embarrassed awww thankssss so much janii ur comments always encourages me<3Big smile

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

I just LOVEEEEE the iconss... and the BBB stuff is amazingg... I hopeee u dont mind... im off 2 vacationss... LOL and will b back on the 5th...
so... i'll PM u sum kareena pixx Embarrassed... but MIK k pix... aftr i come backk! Big smile

Thankss for the PM.. lovelly wrkk! Keep it up! Big smile

thankssss a ton reeno thats absolutly fine with me<3Embarrassed am workin in ur suggestions!Embarrassed and once again thanks<3
KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

awesum creations sam!!Day Dreaming

awww thanks so much Supz<3Embarrassed

Originally posted by ..Aisho..

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
amazingg work ^
GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
you're too good SAM *hugs*
Your colouring is BEAUTIFUL <33
I lovedd Shahid's stuff Blushing
SRKs also so so CUTE ^
all of em PERFECT,
keep rockingg
love you atonss
aishi.

i was sooo waitin for ur comments *huggessss*Embarrassed awwwww reallys meanz a lot to me thanks so much janii muhz love uu<3 Hug

Originally posted by -Raman-

Such a beautiful update Sam...
Ranveer's icons nd siggies r just superb there coloring everything
just love it yaar Hug
Next time Something on ArTi also plzzzzz
I want to see something on ArTi/MayUr from ur side Big smile

thankssss Raman will surlly add some MayUr ArTi siggys<3 in next update if not then the next one<3Embarrassed

Originally posted by Ksg-Shona-JJ

how cute is this SIG! Shocked

amazing work.. sam! ;)
thanks for the PM..
love kangan!
awwwwwEmbarrassed u got me speechless right now!LOLEmbarrassed thanksssss<3Embarrassed

Originally posted by Ayesha_LuvSaJan

Awesome creations!!
add me to da pm list!
thanks...Embarrassed will surlly add u<3Embarrassed

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

OMG samDay Dreaming The BBB stuff all of them are soo amazing <3 Embarrassed U know wen i saw them i got confused which one to use ROFLROFL bt then i decided ill use them all one by oneTongue abhi bhi im using i love them omg they are soo adorabe! <3 Day Dreaming and i even love the aadha ishq one and the pink colouring and all the hearts on the BBB avis!! <3 loved them the most in ur update love u for making them Hug and the rest of the update is just amazing ClapClap The SRK ones are too good and even the shahid iconsShocked OMG u know the colouring on it is super gorgeous <3 tehe ur rocking it Cool and oye hoye ranveer is stuff is fab as wellWink KaSh stuff love the style of tht one omg too goodClap I will only suggest BBB stuffLOL Keep making Hug

oyeee hoye behooodiii ur comments areeeee  AWESOME!CoolCoolCoolCool aww lub u as i know no thanks are allwoed na!LOL muhzzz really appreaciate that ur using them!Embarrassed

Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 26 January 2011 at 4:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SupriyaluvsMN-

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariasrk

haila yaar me just iin love with ur HUGE update DancingBlushinglovelovelove the ranviro STUFFBlushingBlushingBlushingand ofcourse my janu SRKBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushinghayeeee i just cant tell i much am happy to see ur updateBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingHug.saved the SRK siggies will use them laterz on .Blushing.....and alll the other stuff is OUTSTANDING love the KASH siggiesBlushingBlushingBlushingchall keep up the GREAT work.......

awwwww!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing am soo happy that u liked them!<3Embarrassed thanks so muchhhhhhhEmbarrassed

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

@Maria thanksss hun so muchhh<3HugHug

@Favouriteofall thanks Embarrassedwill defo make some MayUr and ArTi>3Embarrassed

@Amal heyy thanksss so much for vistin and commentin!<3Embarrassed

@Mariam aww! thanksss hun really means alot <3Embarrassed

@Aisha Goshhh ur comments keeps encouragin me!<3Embarrassed will pm u a link by tomz<3Embarrassed

@Madiha thankss dear!Embarrassed

@Lina oye how u dont know Ranveer he is from BBB<3EmbarrassedBlushing and thanks hun<3Big smile
~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sam?! do you make sigs ! OMGGG  you re sooo goood! i cant pick which is the best! :D I LOVE the first sig off ranbeer& anu!, are they dating or what? ;S every event, i always see them go toegther. they should date becuase they are so cute. plus i havent watch the movie yet. i already lost interest in bollywood seriously but i will watch BB :D

Edited by ~*Mehwish*~ - 26 January 2011 at 6:08pm

KriYaansh...

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
love this one;
gorgoeous :)

KriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sam?! do you make sigs ! OMGGG  you re sooo goood! i cant pick which is the best! :D I LOVE the first sig off ranbeer& anu!, are they dating or what? ;S every event, i always see them go toegther. they should date becuase they are so cute. plus i havent watch the movie yet. i already lost interest in bollywood seriously but i will watch BB :D

aww! really meanz alot to me mehu!Embarrassed ermm am not sure but i think they are datin!Embarrassed but they dont want to confirm they are in love!LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed ahhh u got to watch it's one of the BEST 2010 movie!Embarrassed

~*Mehwish*~

Go to top