Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

awww thankss hun i was really waitin for ur comment so i can know whatever u liked my blendin or not😳

ur welcome
ooh thats nice of you
really loved ur blending esp in GurmIna sigs..😳
keep making more and more.. and sorry yaara main help nahi kar pai, ghar pe nahi ti na😡

senorita
imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwwwwwwwww the ranveer sigs are so adorable!i my fav sig is first sig ;D  his smile is just soo adorablee :p  I FEE LIKE LIKE TO PINCH HIS CHEEK! ;P 

btw fianlly i watched the movie. i mean BBB. i'ts just so cuteee! :D i watched a half of the movie  then one week later fianlly  i watched the whole movie LOL. becuase im so just busyyy ;( ;( ahh raneev is just awsomeee! :P uhmmm sometime he remind me my ex boyfriend when he dance :| haha

raqesh sig is just soo sexyy. he's a really goodlooking! :D i lovedd the sig of adiya, it's just soo adorable! 

the ksg sigs are so so so nice! i loved the style on first and last sigs, they are just wowww! 

gurmina sig is so adorable plus, the couple looks so nice together! the blending is amaazinggg! :D :D

fawad sig came out very nicee i lovedd the coloring on it. its looks goood! and i lovedddd that the sig is really simple!

awwwwwsn ran&anu, oh my gosh, im just so lazy to write their names lol.the sig is not bad. but i likedd it! :D 

awww the kash sig is soo cuteeee! likedd it so much! hey i made a sig of them but i didnt finish LOL. i made a sig of them ebcause my friend suggested :P

you did a great job with this updateee!
Edited by ~*Mehwish*~ - 13 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

ur welcome
ooh thats nice of you
really loved ur blending esp in GurmIna sigs..😳
keep making more and more.. and sorry yaara main help nahi kar pai, ghar pe nahi ti na😡

senorita

awww thats abolutly fine with me hunEmbarrassed😃
Shamsaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Mehwish*~

Awwwwwwwwwww the ranveer sigs are so adorable!i my fav sig is first sig ;D  his smile is just soo adorablee :p  I FEE LIKE LIKE TO PINCH HIS CHEEK! ;P 

btw fianlly i watched the movie. i mean BBB. i'ts just so cuteee! :D i watched a half of the movie  then one week later fianlly  i watched the whole movie LOL. becuase im so just busyyy ;( ;( ahh raneev is just awsomeee! :P uhmmm sometime he remind me my ex boyfriend when he dance :| haha

raqesh sig is just soo sexyy. he's a really goodlooking! :D i lovedd the sig of adiya, it's just soo adorable! 

the ksg sigs are so so so nice! i loved the style on first and last sigs, they are just wowww! 

gurmina sig is so adorable plus, the couple looks so nice together! the blending is amaazinggg! :D :D

fawad sig came out very nicee i lovedd the coloring on it. its looks goood! and i lovedddd that the sig is really simple!

awwwwwsn ran&anu, oh my gosh, im just so lazy to write their names lol.the sig is not bad. but i likedd it! :D 

awww the kash sig is soo cuteeee! likedd it so much! hey i made a sig of them but i didnt finish LOL. i made a sig of them ebcause my friend suggested :P

you did a great job with this updateee!

ahh mehu ur comment are always goes to my fav<3😳 awww u finally watched BBB ahhh ranveer was damn adorable and hottie esp those last part where he was sad to lose Anu and ahh hiss expressions are worthly to watch<3
ahh same here me just wanna pulls hisss checkz as hard as i can☺️aww really he dance like him?😳

awww cant thankss u enough hun muhz lovee you😳 
aww cant wait for the KaSh siggy from ur side am sure it will turn out AWESOME<3😳
Shamsaaa thumbnail

here comes another update bc of Sehbu's Bday am updatin early😆😳

enjoy the update:D

Featuring:Ranveer Singh-Arjun Bijlani-Arjun Rampal-Hrithik Roshan-Sehbu-Ian&Nina-RaNu-Zac Efron-KaJen-Jensen Ackles

like usuall starting off with my baby Ranveer Singh just cant get enough of him☺️

Arjun Bijlani😳

Arjun Rampal i saw a zee cine awards for him and thought of makin somethings on him i just love his smile<3😳

Hrithik Roshan he is way too cool:D

Sehbu bc of his Bday made somethings on him happy birthday Sebhu😳

Ian&Nina just love to see them together<3

Zac Efron😳

KaJen made on suggestions😃

RaNu😳

Jensen Ackles

hope u all enjoyed the update
do leave ur comments and suggestions
leave ur suggestions within picz plz😳
Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 13 years ago
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update yar, All of em are my fav, Ian and Nina looks so cute on that Siggie, Awwww Kajen, Ranveer-Anushka, My fav, This is awesome. I wish tumne Shahid bhi include kiya hota? Anywayz Nice update.
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful work hun:)<3 LOVE the colouring..my faves are the Arjun Rampal and Hritik Roshan one:)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG beautiful.. love all siggs, g8 coloring and blending..
ooooohhhhhh fab fab..

senorita
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG..............faint..........☺️ all the hottties in one go......girl ur so killing us....😆 loved this update.......full-on TADKA...😉
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love how Ranveer & Arjun ones came out! I love the pics you have used on KaJen😳

This is my fav soo cute😍