India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SR PIC!! (Page 7)

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I think this is the pic from the morning after the SR, I really hope we get to see the Suhaag Raat warna Dil Ke armaan ansuon mein beh jayein ge!!CryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

artisticrafiauntamedtigresskhushi_4ever

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
thank u...bt maan in office attire!!!!!
-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Maan sigh kurhana y r u wearing tht office dress !!! did u loose ur brain or somthin Ermmplease dont go to office finish ur SR and goo ROFLim dying to see that LOL Mr.idiot wher the hell u r gonna gooo Shockednohing impartant than SR..argh !!! that cnt be done MSK Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

MANEET_BABY Senior Member
MANEET_BABY
MANEET_BABY

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
OOOOHHH WOOOOOWWW 
M TOH FAINTING AFTAA WATCHING DIS PIC..ITS SO LOVELY..EmbarrassedDay DreamingHeart
sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the picture . Too much confusion............
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
i still say better office clothes than jail clothes like the chugli aunty or whoever said in sbs...and better than aa track...the eternal pessimist in me have warned all ye ppl that nothing is going to happen even after marriage...u wish something for maaneet and those scenes happen to aa...so i have now stopped wishing and is content just to see them together in one room at least...and i have always written that i want nothing other than them married and getting along without MU....their small nok-jhoks, their small romances r enough for me....they r so much more better than the AA track....i still see the old epis baar baar and still wonder how with a look, just a touch they could set the screen afire...with such chemistry why clamor for SR???let the cvs take their own time...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index