Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SR PIC!! (Page 5)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

beautiful picture. However, knowing how MSK is principled and caring to geet, i can't imagine him making SR with his wife who is potentially sick. So i think he is probably leaving because he may not be able to control his emotions. Geet will wonder because he has not told her about the doc's info

PLZ NO>>>>>>>>>>>PLZ NO>>>>> if a girl can run, skip, jump,get suffocated, run high fever, sprint and many more energetic stuff then SR toh bahut choti cheez hai bhaiyo...............Wink Wink Wink

Edited by khushi_4ever - 22 January 2011 at 6:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

artisticrafia

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta13

beautiful picture. However, knowing how MSK is principled and caring to geet, i can't imagine him making SR with his wife who is potentially sick. So i think he is probably leaving because he may not be able to control his emotions. Geet will wonder because he has not told her about the doc's info
Maan isa man of principles and we know how god is he in controllling his emotions he will not have n reason to give geet for leaving her in the middle of the night that too on her auspicious and special day.

yes he will have no valid reason to give to her. That is how probably geet will come to know of the doc info. Maan has not told her because he did not want to ruin her wedding day. but at some point he will have to. I am also waiting for their SR
MANEET_BABY Senior Member
MANEET_BABY
MANEET_BABY

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
THANK U SHO MUCH

Edited by MANEET_BABY - 22 January 2011 at 6:01am
delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

PLZ NO>>>>>>>>>>>PLZ NO>>>>> if a girl can run, skip, jump,get suffocated, run high fever, sprint and many more energetic stuff then SR toh bahut choti cheez hai bhaiyo...............Wink Wink Wink

I am sure geet will want it to happen but i am saying this from maan's perspective. Believe me I want it to happen too and i hope CVs prove me wrong

khushi_4ever

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

thas wat m saying yaar koi romantic scenes karne se weak hojata hai kya?LOL

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakhan98

Sara u r a girl after my own heart.sweetheart love u.......................CVs better watch out after enduring AA's parody of .......love or SR...........whatever...............if no Maaneet SR for such a robust pregnant girl then....then.....badh ki badh mei dekha jayaga.....................Wink Wink Wink

Edited by khushi_4ever - 22 January 2011 at 6:08am
artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarakhan98

Sara u r a girl after my own heart.sweetheart love u.......................CVs better watch out after enduring AA's parody of .......love or SR...........whatever...............if no Maaneet SR for such a robust pregnant girl then....then.....badh ki badh mei dekha jayaga.....................Wink Wink Wink
lolzzz thanx ...Waise seriously m really in a confused mind its wat Drashti call
Mazaaa timeeee....so wats this hurt and sick galll thingy

khushi_4ever

Teju_wkar IF-Sizzlerz
Teju_wkar
Teju_wkar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for Pix.Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index