Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: temorocks

I don't think this pic is at night, it's at morning, look at the light through the curtain, maybe he wants to take her to doctor, but he is scared to tell her, see his expression..........

Fingers Crossed yaar hope this happensπŸ˜•
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sarakhan98

😭

i still dont think so yaar m afraid he is leaving at SR😭

well.. i was just trying to think positive here... πŸ˜†
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

beautiful picture. However, knowing how MSK is principled and caring to geet, i can't imagine him making SR with his wife who is potentially sick. So i think he is probably leaving because he may not be able to control his emotions. Geet will wonder because he has not told her about the doc's info

Maan isa man of principles and we know how god is he in controllling his emotions he will not have n reason to give geet for leaving her in the middle of the night that too on her auspicious and special day.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
y the hell is he wearing office attire during SR
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sarakhan98

Fingers Crossed yaar hope this happensπŸ˜•

I don't want him to feel guilty, coz there is a chance of him feeling scared of losing her trust, coz she might misunderstand him, ke he married me and now he doesn't want the child, why he didn't tell me before the marriage?.......

artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nehara

well.. i was just trying to think positive here... πŸ˜†

sorry yaar i dont want to spread negatitivity but  m seriously v worried πŸ˜”
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i guess we all have to wait for the epi... and c what happens.... 😊
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

beautiful picture. However, knowing how MSK is principled and caring to geet, i can't imagine him making SR with his wife who is potentially sick. So i think he is probably leaving because he may not be able to control his emotions. Geet will wonder because he has not told her about the doc's info

PLZ NO>>>>>>>>>>>PLZ NO>>>>> if a girl can run, skip, jump,get suffocated, run high fever, sprint and many more energetic stuff then SR toh bahut choti cheez hai bhaiyo...............πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shweta13

Maan isa man of principles and we know how god is he in controllling his emotions he will not have n reason to give geet for leaving her in the middle of the night that too on her auspicious and special day.

yes he will have no valid reason to give to her. That is how probably geet will come to know of the doc info. Maan has not told her because he did not want to ruin her wedding day. but at some point he will have to. I am also waiting for their SR
MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
THANK U SHO MUCH Edited by MANEET_BABY - 13 years ago