Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

cause for VIREN'S such plans (please read before)

Poll Question: What do you think is the reason behind VIREN’S plans against SID?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [6.67%]
17 [56.67%]
4 [13.33%]
7 [23.33%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Well I am  sure  VIREN'S  target  is  SIDDHARTH  and  not NIVEDITA  considering this 4 possibilities  come to my  mind those are but however according to me there is one cause ie he is jealous of SIDDHARTH

1.First  is  NIVEDITA  means  nothing to him she is just a tool against SIDDHARTH whom he wants to avenge most probably because of he is jealous of his elder brother SID who has been able to prove to himself in life & is always preferred over him since childhood.

2. Second is  NIVEDITA  MEANS  EVERYTHING  TO  HIM, she is the cause and reason behind all this. He was in love with NIVEDITA since childhood but could never get a chance because of SIDDHARTH.

3.Third is he wants to avenge SIDDHARTH, at any cost (of course the cause has to be jealousy) and won't mind doing anything like hurting NIVEDITA  for this cause

4.Fourth, is kind of combination of cause possibility 1 &2. He wants to prove SIDDHARTH wrong in front of his family and also in front of NIVEDITA

5.Fifth, is any other cause that you may think please share.

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Their, are more chances for the 2nd possibility because every incident since from the day one they met, their marriage and what happened recently tells that he is more interested to prove himself to NIVEDITA  than to his own family and also he can cross any limits to create misunderstandings between NIVEDITA  and SIDDHARTH. After the yesterday's episode in which he had folded SID'S & NIVE'S  photo gives me a hint that he wants to separate them by proving SID wrong in NIVE'S  eyes & it also possible that he had been planning this for a long time (maybe since childhood)      

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I thnk Viren loves Nivi frm Vhildhood .n Somewhere Sid might hav done somethng veryy wrong in his childhood becozz of whch Viren was blamed . Viren expected his elder Bro 2 stand up for him n 2 defend him but becozz SID ia coward frm day 1 ( Sorry no offence ) He didn't do anythng n becozz of whch Viren might hav been given veryy severe Punishment n also he was sent 2 boarding .

cause for Hating sid is definatelyy nt jealousy , He is nt jealous of Sid. If he would hav been jealous frm Sid then when BS gave POA 2 Sid , He wouldn't hav told 2 CC tht " he is nt interested in Bussiness n more then me It's sid who is capable of handling Bussiness " It is nt jealousy but it is much more then tht .
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I thnk opt 2 should b there . Becozz i don't thnk or i will nt accept ki Viren doesn't love Nivi , He do .
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
if they depicts any possibility 1.,,,it will be a set back to the show???Also they(CT) won't do any such track as we see....also show gets a stiff competition from othr channels...so Likelyto be 2 or 4

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top