•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all,
I saw many here discussing abt arjun's wrong intentions....but i feel annie is more worser than him...being a girl by itself is full of resposibilities....she has proved to be dishonest in evry way---Maan was very close to her...he did evrything to please her...he bought her evrything...has given her enough luv equal to a father but stil she hid her luv for arjun from maan...if she wuld have considered him as her dearest brother...she wuld have never fallen for lust....it was such a cheap act by her..!!She is a shame to her family....!! Our maan is satyavan n annie a gudda...!😑...Poor maan 😭he has already faced enuf  thru his bro...n now her---she is worse than  dev...!! n the cv's don't make any sense at all....first she questioning abt geet separating her from her brothers buhaahaa πŸ˜†...if she had real respect for maan she wuld have not fallen for a monkey lyk arjun..!!!

Chappels throw shuru on annie..!!!

first goes from ma side..!!
Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry guyss...was too emotional for maan after watching the epi...!!
Agree Rohini....I usually tape the show so i just forward their scenesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can't believe she had no regards for her brother's happiness he was getting married. she is selfish or maybe we should give her a break.....πŸ˜† She went weak in the knees for ArjunπŸ˜† She is in love.   I am feeling sad for her now because Arjun just took his revenge.😭  It seemed that he did the deed and he just left her(deja vu) with Geet and Dev.  I was questioning his character  but he did seem like he had some sort of diginity, after yesterday that is long forgotten😑. I guess we have to stayed tuned....πŸ˜† Anyways i was engrossed with Maaneet scenes.
POOR............MAAN.........😭
Aise....Bro -Sis se to ...........Na hote thik tha.............😑