Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

annie the dishonest

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hi all,
I saw many here discussing abt arjun's wrong intentions....but i feel annie is more worser than him...being a girl by itself is full of resposibilities....she has proved to be dishonest in evry way---Maan was very close to her...he did evrything to please her...he bought her evrything...has given her enough luv equal to a father but stil she hid her luv for arjun from maan...if she wuld have considered him as her dearest brother...she wuld have never fallen for lust....it was such a cheap act by her..!!She is a shame to her family....!! Our maan is satyavan n annie a gudda...!Angry...Poor maan Cryhe has already faced enuf  thru his bro...n now her---she is worse than  dev...!! n the cv's don't make any sense at all....first she questioning abt geet separating her from her brothers buhaahaa LOL...if she had real respect for maan she wuld have not fallen for a monkey lyk arjun..!!!

Chappels throw shuru on annie..!!!

first goes from ma side..!!

Edited by Rohini20 - 22 January 2011 at 5:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah320gitika.jJadee777gurpreet28

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
LOLLOL sorry guyss...was too emotional for maan after watching the epi...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28

Jadee777 Goldie
Jadee777
Jadee777

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Agree Rohini....I usually tape the show so i just forward their scenesLOLLOLLOL Can't believe she had no regards for her brother's happiness he was getting married. she is selfish or maybe we should give her a break.....LOL She went weak in the knees for ArjunLOL She is in love.   I am feeling sad for her now because Arjun just took his revenge.Cry  It seemed that he did the deed and he just left her(deja vu) with Geet and Dev.  I was questioning his character  but he did seem like he had some sort of diginity, after yesterday that is long forgottenAngry. I guess we have to stayed tuned....LOL Anyways i was engrossed with Maaneet scenes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rohini20

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
POOR............MAAN.........Cry
Aise....Bro -Sis se to ...........Na hote thik tha.............Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rohini20gurpreet28

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index