He He What a Precap - Go Laali !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Cant wait to see...What Laali (Siddy😉) tells Off to Loha....Cant wait to see Loha's Face...😛

Yes Loha badly  When you abuse Laali ,Her cast  - Her Parents all the time without thinking a Sec...You blurt the crap for her.........😡

Now Its her TURN......This would be the Biggest insult of Loha..He deserve more than This...But Never the Less..It was Best to show Loha his standards..

I wonder What'll be this Jerk's reaction...As much I know his Looser mind..He cant do much beside Throw Laali out of Haveli...If So Hope shekhar manages to come on Time than.....
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Cant wait to see...What Laali (Siddy😉) tells Off to Loha....Cant wait to see Loha's Face...😛

Yes Loha badly  When you abuse Laali ,Her cast  - Her Parents all the time without thinking a Sec...You blurt the crap for her.........😡

Now Its her TURN......This would be the Biggest insult of Loha..He deserve more than This...But Never the Less..It was Best to show Loha his standards..

I wonder What'll be this Jerk's reaction...As much I know his Looser mind..He cant do much beside Throw Laali out of Haveli...If So Hope shekhar manages to come on Time than.....

Siddy was never a bold person ... in fact, she was terrified of Loha. It was Laali who was always the bold person, and she often talked back to Loha.  So how come Siddy in Laali's body is suddenly speaking back to Loha?  Unless it is Laali's personality which is dominant here.  😲😕😕

Can anyone throw light on this please?😕Shocked😕

Siddy is back to revenge..I know She was not that bold..But from When shes back as ghost shes has been changed..I hv shown & noticed....This avenge thing made her(her ghost) more tuff & revengeful ...

This could be only reason ..asMuch I could understand...😆😉

another possibility that Tantric said that even soul is directed to Laali 's body by some other person...Even sould is also tied there that cant come out...So it could be Surbhi who makes her do such thing..I guess...Bcuz she was giving evil smile While all that Tamasha....

And how ever ..wether siddy dominated Laali OR Laali did Siddy...Ultimatly it will be slap on face of Loha...who never respects Woman....I cant wait to see it...
Originally posted by Neela10

Siddy was never a bold person ... in fact, she was terrified of Loha. It was Laali who was always the bold person, and she often talked back to Loha.  So how come Siddy in Laali's body is suddenly speaking back to Loha?  Unless it is Laali's personality which is dominant here.  😲😕😕

Can anyone throw light on this please?😕😲😕

Neela..I think Siddy has nothing to be scared of now as she is no more a human under Loha's control..Loha used to threaten and point his gun at even family members, so Siddy used to be afraid of him..But now there is no such reason...He cannot do anything to her..Watever physical torture he perpetrates, will be on Lali's body..So, I think its still Siddy dominant..coz Lali always responded strongly to Loha, but never was she rude or disrespectful as shown in the precap for Monday..
Originally posted by shelly.851

Neela..I think Siddy has nothing to be scared of now as she is no more a human under Loha's control..Loha used to threaten and point his gun at even family members, so Siddy used to be afraid of him..But now there is no such reason...He cannot do anything to her..Watever physical torture he perpetrates, will be on Lali's body..So, I think its still Siddy dominant..coz Lali always responded strongly to Loha, but never was she rude or disrespectful as shown in the precap for Monday..

I guess you are right.  Siddy's ghost realises that Loha can no longer hurt her.  She is a ghost, a ghoul, an apparition or a specter now. Therefore, she can be as evil as possible to Loha and his family. Mmmm ... so sad that the beautiful, well groomed woman has turned into an evil soul.