Posted: 13 years ago
I don't think Danish would succeed in his attempt. Piya might try to escape and then the accident may happen.  When Abhay would come to know of it, he would make a soup of Danish.
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I don't think Danish would succeed in his attempt. Piya might try to escape and then the accident may happen.  When Abhay would come to know of it, he would make a soup of Danish.

and may be Danish chutney😆
And maybe after making chutney of Danish he might also throw away in the jungle like like a football or cricket ball
yea hope that.....oh god....plz save piya frm the upcoming danger!... actually mujhe yeh pray abhay se karni chahiye...plz plz plz save piya!
Piya is treated in the hospital and Abhay kills Danish.In reality Tabrez khan (Danish) role is ending soon as he is leaving the show.
Originally posted by VladDracula

Piya is treated in the hospital and Abhay kills Danish.In reality Tabrez khan (Danish) role is ending soon as he is leaving the show.
  r u sure he's leavin d show??? thts such wonderful news!😃 is there an article indicating d same?? if so then gr8 dude atleast that danish headache is over for our lovebirds abhay n pia😃 atlst 1 thorn outta d way🤢..i realy hope abhay  finishes danish😡

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

and may be Danish chutney😆
and may be Danish kachumbar....😆   ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†
Edited by sumadear13 - 13 years ago
ok if danish would leave this show then which type we can see abhiya scene, because when piya gets trouble then we can see some abhiya scene means danish or trouble gone and  no more abhiya scene.
Originally posted by usha786

ok if danish would leave this show then which type we can see abhiya scene, because when piya gets trouble then we can see some abhiya scene means danish or trouble gone and  no more abhiya scene.
  dont worry pia is like a magnet who attracts danger wherevr she goes, whatevr she does😉 n also add her evercurious detective nature i doubt she'l ever be free of danger......... abhay's gonna be running around trying to save his ladylove for d rest of eternity   ðŸ˜† so we'l nevr run short of sweet eyelocks and passionate scenes. these two are on d roll   ðŸ¥³