India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Important note for CVs

rania786 Groupbie
rania786
rania786

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
CVs have made Annie's character unforgivable !!!!!

In any other situation what Arjun is doing to Annie would have ensured that the audience's sympathy was with her. I mean, look at the situation  _  an eighteen years old girl falls in love for the first time and dreams of a happy ever after with her prince charming, who turns out to be a deceiver. 

But now how can the audience be expected to sympathize with a girl who in the middle of her brother's wedding secretly "marries" that guy AND sleeps with him in a store room, while the house is full of wedding guests!!AngryDead By no stretch of imagination would I call it a "Suhag Raat" .............it was a roll in the hay (or dirt) Confused..whatever... but lets not call it SR.. which should be a pure expression of a couple's love and commitment!!! (which hopefully we will get see with MaaneetBlushing)

It would be inappropriate even if it was an old married couple sneaking off for a 'quicky' in the middle of a sibling's wedding ceremony, leaving your dadi to cope with the guests!!! Let alone a girl's first time!!!!

If the CVs wanted us to feel for Annie even a fraction of the pain that we do for Geet, than they should have shown (IF THEY ABSOLUTELY HAD TO SHOW THIS TRACKThumbs Down) this marriage AFTER Maaneet's wedding AND should have shown the DEED with a bit more dignity that a roll on the floor (that rhymesROFL) with people coming in and out of the room!

As things are I for one would be thinking SHE DESERVES WHATEVER SHE GETSAngry ......

IMP NOTE !!!!!!!

and please CVs if you think that now its OK  for Geet to miscarry coz there is going to be another baby for the audience to love .........THINK AGAINAngryAngryAngry

OK I feel better after the rant...your comments pleaseSmile

Edited by rania786 - 22 January 2011 at 6:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sravzeKTrachnabangaloreskhushi_4everYeHoKyaRahaHai

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I wholeheartedly agree with u.....no way now can she be sympathized with. What sister misses the long awaited wedding of her own brother??????? on top of that married by candle fire????????????which world does she belong to?
Anyway, the script written for AA is also responsible for the hatered felt towards them i think on top of the fact that they don't look good together, no chemistry and of course also becoz since they appeared on screen, Maanet just come in for guest appearances and that also mostly for the first half of the episodes.
Hope now they don't postpone the SR of Maaneet becoz of Arjun having taken his revenge in this sly way.......................with blackmail and innuendos and stuff....................

And i second ur thought that just becoz there is a possibility that there might be another baby on its (unfortunate) way..........doesn't give the opening for Geet's baby to be aborted or Misscaried(the other option of Geet dying is simply not even worth for consideration) Darji coming and accepting Maaneet's marriage shows Geet's ultimate success against the rigid social rules that are still prevalent today in some places...so successfully giving birth to the baby will complete this success........................for which she had left home..................otherwise all her struggle will be for nothing.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 22 January 2011 at 4:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sravzebangaloresYeHoKyaRahaHai

rania786 Groupbie
rania786
rania786

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
... Geet's ultimate success against the rigid social rules that are still prevalent today in some places...so successfully giving birth to the baby will complete this success........................for which she had left home..................otherwise all her struggle will be for nothing.
[/QUOTE]

True giving bith to her Baby I think will complete the circle for me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YeHoKyaRahaHai

sravze Groupbie
sravze
sravze

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Annie is too childishConfused she is not even grown up to half of her age.
no one will shown sympathy to her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YeHoKyaRahaHai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top