Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||:.Vampires The Blood Suckers13.:||Invitees Only (Page 25)

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

No probs Lemme go Nd change :)
Welcome here Hug
  thanks for the welcome yaar 
 

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14210

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

You've added me Hug Thanks Pari

Yup..
And read the rules it says no thnxx sorry and pleaseROFLROFL
 
OMG! I already broke the rules?? ROFL ROFL 
ROFL I was about to write I was sorry for saying thank you LOL

Yup first day u broke the rulesROFLROFL No second also no usage of T word or P word or S wordROFLROFL
 
ROFL But Ayesha already broke the rules TOO! She said ... the T word ShockedShocked ROFL We're making it sound like they're bad words LOL
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Okk well you can call me .. uhh Sarzy, Saruu, ?? Any nickname you can think of! Let me know what youu plan to 'name' me ROFL 
I noticed that there was also another Pari Wink I hope there's not TOO MUCH confusion

Lol okk..So hmmmROFLROFL*Talking to my brain* *PLZZZ WORK!!!*ROFLROFLROFL
Hmm wat abt lol my brain isnt workingROFLROFLWill let u knw later..
dnt worry she is inactive but confusion will be there wen she is active but i msged her  today after sooo long so m sooooo happyDancing
 
I think I am gonna laugh ALOT in this CC! Can't wait ...
ROFL Hmm ... brain has some problems right now LOL Hope your brain starts working again soon Wink Aww ... hopefully you'll get to talk to her ALOT when she gets active again
So even I can meet this other Sara who stole my name AngryLOL

LolROFLROFL Yup u r gonna laugh coz m the bhulakkhad Evil Smile And i forget anything and everythingROFL Ya sure she will be back soon m sooo happyPartyShe is my bestttesttt frnd Wink u will love to talk to her..! shhe is just awesome <3

Lol ya her name is nehara i mean username :)ROFLROFL
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14210

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Ash ... where did you go? I was waiting for you to reply ...
 hey yaar!!
i did reply yaar  
 and i am sorry u waited yaar

 
HugIts okk! I read your reply ... btw 'S' word is NOT allowed ROFL 
 
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

No probs Lemme go Nd change :)
Welcome here Hug
  thanks for the welcome yaar 
 

U broke the rules tooROFLROFL
No using T wordROFLROFL


Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

You've added me Hug Thanks Pari

Yup..
And read the rules it says no thnxx sorry and pleaseROFLROFL
 
OMG! I already broke the rules?? ROFL ROFL 
ROFL I was about to write I was sorry for saying thank you LOL

Yup first day u broke the rulesROFLROFL No second also no usage of T word or P word or S wordROFLROFL
 
ROFL But Ayesha already broke the rules TOO! She said ... the T word ShockedShocked ROFL We're making it sound like they're bad words LOL

Yup u guys are breaking the rulesROFLROFL I knw It sounds as if we r talking some bad languageROFLROFL

Lol But we knw wat it isROFLROFL Thnk u and Sorry and Please Not alloweROFLROFL



Ok u guys continue i gtg Birthday shoppingBig smile
byee!!

Love Ya
Pari
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Okkk Guys u ppl continueROFL
M goin...No using P T And S word or u will be Hmm...SuedROFLROFLROFL
Lol just kidding..

Nyways Byee..!

love Ya
Pari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14210

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Okk well you can call me .. uhh Sarzy, Saruu, ?? Any nickname you can think of! Let me know what youu plan to 'name' me ROFL 
I noticed that there was also another Pari Wink I hope there's not TOO MUCH confusion

Lol okk..So hmmmROFLROFL*Talking to my brain* *PLZZZ WORK!!!*ROFLROFLROFL
Hmm wat abt lol my brain isnt workingROFLROFLWill let u knw later..
dnt worry she is inactive but confusion will be there wen she is active but i msged her  today after sooo long so m sooooo happyDancing
 
I think I am gonna laugh ALOT in this CC! Can't wait ...
ROFL Hmm ... brain has some problems right now LOL Hope your brain starts working again soon Wink Aww ... hopefully you'll get to talk to her ALOT when she gets active again
So even I can meet this other Sara who stole my name AngryLOL
 
LolROFLROFL Yup u r gonna laugh coz m the bhulakkhad Evil Smile And i forget anything and everythingROFL Ya sure she will be back soon m sooo happyPartyShe is my bestttesttt frnd Wink u will love to talk to her..! shhe is just awesome <3

Lol ya her name is nehara i mean username :)ROFLROFL
 
ROFL Don't make me laugh too much ... or else instead of a heart attack, I will get a laugh attack! LOL 
We should like throw a party for Sara when she comes .... good idea na? WinkLOL Hmm ... I would like to talk to another Sara! I have never had a friend named Sara ... soo funny because now you have 2 friends with that name LOL
 
ROFL Nehara Shocked Oh username ... theek hai! Samajh gayi! LOL Btw I love your siggies Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rahul....Chavee...Invitees only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: shivani9   Replies: 1080   Views: 41530

shivani9 1080 41530 14 February 2011 at 1:17pm by shivani9
Maan Lover paradise #1 |Invitees Only| Changed

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: -Destiny-   Replies: 62   Views: 5322

-Destiny- 62 5322 29 July 2010 at 11:52am by -smiley-
mjhtian only invitees

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: snehajose17   Replies: 517   Views: 17541

snehajose17 517 17541 26 April 2010 at 11:23am by Miracle_sweet
~*~"MJHT Masakali's World"~*Invitees Only-Puja p-6

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -SiDsAnGeL-   Replies: 1202   Views: 22909

-SiDsAnGeL- 1202 22909 03 June 2009 at 7:31am by -SiDsAnGeL-
~~**KASBC**~~INVITEES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -SiDsAnGeL-   Replies: 1209   Views: 23252

-SiDsAnGeL- 1209 23252 11 May 2009 at 5:50am by BelleFemme

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index