Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||:.Vampires The Blood Suckers13.:||Invitees Only (Page 24)

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14209

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

You've added me Hug Thanks Pari

Yup..
And read the rules it says no thnxx sorry and pleaseROFLROFL
 
OMG! I already broke the rules?? ROFL ROFL 
ROFL I was about to write I was sorry for saying thank you LOL

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
@pari hey! 
u made mistake yaar 
  07 yaar 
  and thanks yaar for the add y aar 
 and u made me feel special yaarHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Okk well you can call me .. uhh Sarzy, Saruu, ?? Any nickname you can think of! Let me know what youu plan to 'name' me ROFL 
I noticed that there was also another Pari Wink I hope there's not TOO MUCH confusion

Lol okk..So hmmmROFLROFL*Talking to my brain* *PLZZZ WORK!!!*ROFLROFLROFL
Hmm wat abt lol my brain isnt workingROFLROFLWill let u knw later..
dnt worry she is inactive but confusion will be there wen she is active but i msged her  today after sooo long so m sooooo happyDancing
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14209

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Ash ... where did you go? I was waiting for you to reply ...
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

You've added me Hug Thanks Pari

Yup..
And read the rules it says no thnxx sorry and pleaseROFLROFL
 
OMG! I already broke the rules?? ROFL ROFL 
ROFL I was about to write I was sorry for saying thank you LOL

Yup first day u broke the rulesROFLROFL No second also no usage of T word or P word or S wordROFLROFL
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Ash ... where did you go? I was waiting for you to reply ...
 hey yaar!!
i did reply yaar  
 and i am sorry u waited yaar

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

@pari hey! 
u made mistake yaar 
  07 yaar 
  and thanks yaar for the add y aar 
 and u made me feel special yaarHug

No probs Lemme go Nd change :)
Welcome here Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ayesha.

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14209

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Okk well you can call me .. uhh Sarzy, Saruu, ?? Any nickname you can think of! Let me know what youu plan to 'name' me ROFL 
I noticed that there was also another Pari Wink I hope there's not TOO MUCH confusion

Lol okk..So hmmmROFLROFL*Talking to my brain* *PLZZZ WORK!!!*ROFLROFLROFL
Hmm wat abt lol my brain isnt workingROFLROFLWill let u knw later..
dnt worry she is inactive but confusion will be there wen she is active but i msged her  today after sooo long so m sooooo happyDancing
 
I think I am gonna laugh ALOT in this CC! Can't wait ...
ROFL Hmm ... brain has some problems right now LOL Hope your brain starts working again soon Wink Aww ... hopefully you'll get to talk to her ALOT when she gets active again
So even I can meet this other Sara who stole my name AngryLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rahul....Chavee...Invitees only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: shivani9   Replies: 1080   Views: 41494

shivani9 1080 41494 14 February 2011 at 1:17pm by shivani9
Maan Lover paradise #1 |Invitees Only| Changed

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: -Destiny-   Replies: 62   Views: 5316

-Destiny- 62 5316 29 July 2010 at 11:52am by -smiley-
mjhtian only invitees

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: snehajose17   Replies: 517   Views: 17525

snehajose17 517 17525 26 April 2010 at 11:23am by Miracle_sweet
~*~"MJHT Masakali's World"~*Invitees Only-Puja p-6

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -SiDsAnGeL-   Replies: 1202   Views: 22894

-SiDsAnGeL- 1202 22894 03 June 2009 at 7:31am by -SiDsAnGeL-
~~**KASBC**~~INVITEES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -SiDsAnGeL-   Replies: 1209   Views: 23239

-SiDsAnGeL- 1209 23239 11 May 2009 at 5:50am by BelleFemme

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index