||:.Vampires The Blood Suckers13.:||Invitees Only

Posted: 13 years ago

Heyya Guys We (ME(..NiyaPari..) Pari(pari_smile) Radhika(xxiheartmexx) And now even Rinki(-Rinky-)..We Are Back Again With A CC lol..Well Its the same Chatterboxes ka adda which was modified to Bhoot Mansion and Now its got modified to Vampires The Blood Suckers..
Coz We Love Vampires nowadays..And well i guess almost all of us love Vampires right let it be Edward, Steffan, Damon or Abhay raichand😉

And Ya This IS NOT A VAMPIRE ONLY CHAT CLUB  You Can Discuss anything..Television Soaps..Movies..Reality Shows Anything..! YOU CAN DISCUSS ANYTHING HERE. NOT ONLY ABOUT VAMPIRES OR ANYTHING..
Am mentioning this because The Name of the CC If you Read You Might Think That Its Just A Vampire Fans Lol No Its Not Like That.. You Can Discuss anything..

We Decided to Name It as Vampire-The Blood Suckers Because We love To Talk..And In This CC Blood Sucking Will Mean Bak Bak..Lol..So Keep Bak Baking And Read More To Find About This CC

Lots Of Love
2 Paris Radz and Rinki

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credit For The Banner Goes To *Chipie*  (Chip.)  
Thnxx A Lot For This Banner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 13 years ago

Salaam Namaste..!

As The banner Says Rules Please Follow These Rules When You Are Here

Rule No1: No Thanks Or Sorry and No Please..Feel That All Are Your Own Friends And Think This As Your Own Home...
Rule No2: No Asking Can I Join..Until And Unless You Didnt read the rules 😆
Rule No3: Talk Nonstop...No One Will Charge You For talking So keep bak-baking Thts the motto of this CC..coz all the mods of this CC are Chatteboxes..Lol..
Rule No-4 No Bashing an actor Let It Be anyone Even If You Hate That Actor To The Core
Rule No.5: Please Follow the rules of IF
Rule No.6:THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE EVER..KEEP ENJOYING!!

Love Ya
2Paris..Radz..Rinky

Heyya All Lol This Is The family Tree Of The CC

THE PHD VAMPIRES

Pari(..NiyaPari..)

Heyya All For All those who donno me am Pari..Am doin my 12th grade and am from Bangalore (India)..I stepped into this world on 6th Feb 1994..
I love doing Bak Bak..So some of my frndz call me Bak Bak Machine..Super Duper Paagal Which I AM
i agree that i am super duper paagal😆And a crazy person too..Lol I love making sigs they are my fav Job wenever i am free..I used to Like DMG (season 1) and my fav couples are KaJen and ArjuHi and Manyy more but for now my most fav ones are KaJen ArjuHi and MaanEet....And I love bak baking bakwaas all the time..I start with some topic and i find myself getting totally out of the topic lol..! I told am a crazy person Lol..So I Am :P And i love to be crazy coz if m not crazy then m not me..And Some of u might already know That m the laziest person ever..No one can be as lazy me..Lol but i like to take that as an compliment though..! Lol Hmmm wat else..Keep coming here And Keep Chating and Then See you will know about me

Pari (pari_smile)
Hii...all those who donno me Hiii Am Pari. M Pari too and so there is gonna be lot of confusion..I knw coz we have alreay had many confusion problems..Ok i stepped into this world on 13th July 1994..
I am from Australia and i finished my 11th Grade :) Am Doin My 12th Grade and I love Damon and vampire Diaries..and RM frm DMG and Geet too..☺️..And I keep bak baking too..But not as much as other Pari and Radz 🤣 and i love rofling 🤣 so i always keep rofling and rofling 🤣 well i am inactive on IF for some days but will be back soon..Till Then keep bakbaking...

Radz(xxiheartmexx)
Heyya Pplz..I am Radhika..And Some call me a bak bak machine lol and some call me chatterbox..I Chat a lot..if i open my mouth i will nevr close it :P And M a Super Duper Paagal Too..Am From Kanpur and I stepped into this world on 1st december..
I love KaSh.SaJan and many more couples..So i am in my 10th Grade and i love bak baking too..As Am in my 10th Grade am inactive on IF will catch with u pplz after some months and i will start my chattar pattar very soon..!

Rinky(-Rinky-)

Hey guys :) I'm Rinky, you can call me anything like Rinkz/Pari/Rinku/Mimi. :) Believe me, I can talk nonsense or crap for hours and hours. 🤣 & its a talent okay. 😆
I love making new friends and love talking chapad chapad. 🤣🤣 I love writing and dancing (:
My favourite serials are/were DMG, MJHT, SGP, TL, JDJ & KMH. I love KaSh a lot, you know those hardcore fans. 😆
I love drooling over my fav actors which for sure includes Karan Singh, Harshad Chopra, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder & MANY more. =)

I may be very sweet or innocent at starting but just after 2 days, BINGO..I'm a nautanki. 🤣 Oh come on, Nautanki's rock!😆 I love laughing since thats what I always make the others do. 🤣
& yeah, we should be friends so that you get to know me better :) 

P:S

Kindergarden Vamps:
All of u while joining will enter as Kindergarden vamps..

Everyweek we will have Vampire of the week..
vampire of the week..To know more read the newsletter below!

1.Pari/Niya(..NiyaPari..)
Date Of Birth : 6th Feb

2.Pari(pari_smile)
Date Of Birth : 13th july

3.Radhika(xxiheartmexx)
Date Of Birth: 1st December

4.Rinky(-Rinky-)
Date Of Birth:25th July

5.Diksha(kashrocks)
Date Of Birth:

6.Rachna(-Rachna-)
Date Of Birth: 10th June

7.Ash(duskyessence)
Date Of Birth

8.Areena(_-AfridiMalik_-)
Date Of Birth: 5th October

9.Shale(Pinkvic.Selena)
Date Of Birth

10.Ash(naughtyash)
Date Of Birth: 2nd December

11.Romalia(romalia)
Date Of Birth: 16th March

12.Devyani(luv_wacko)
Date Of Birth: 9th May

13.Saranya(nehara)
Date Of Birth:10th June

14.Chakku(chakku)
Date Of Birth: 15th November

15.Priya(MaanEET_FAN)
Date Of Birth:3rd Feb

16.name- Aiman
user name- krazzy4armaan
DOB- 4 October

17.Pratibha(pRaTiBa1990)
12th Feb

18Avi(lucario)
17th November

19.Vidushi(vidu87)
21st March

20.Sara(KaShBaarish..xx)
26th June

21.Ayesha(taman07)
21st Jan

22.Sanji(_darklove)
9th October

23.Shraddha(guju_girl)
10th December

24.Julie(_innocent)
18th July

25.Yunika(ammyridz600)
23rd march

26.limaSDude(limaSDude)
3rd december

27.Lina(rkmnsg)
28th August

28.Jot(Angel-Jot)
8th November

29.Sam(Sam-Pari)
14th June

30.Mona(Mona1993)
17th June

31.Priya(loveangle_4ever)
21st February

32.Divya [dbr_kmichi]
Date of Birth: 23rd June

33.Nisa(karanfan)
5th July

Heyya All..Here Game OF the month/week will be put up..
And so here we will see the games put up by next week..
maybe by that time we might get some members :)

So wen we get members we will put up the members of the week..!

Ok So this one is basically like..As i told above family tree part..

There are some divisions..
I had'nt mentioned Any other thingy exceot PHD vamp

Ok these are the qualifications u need b4 u become a Junior PHD Vamp

U all will be kindergarden Vampires..U need to cross these stages b4 reaching PHD

Kindergarden Vampires(All of u are Kindergarden Vampires)
Primary School Vampires 😆(You need to get minimum 4-5 Vampire of the week to become this)
Middle School Vampire((you Need 15 vampire of the week to become Middle school vampire)
Secondary School vampires(You Need 17 Vampire of the week to become SSV)
Higher secondary(You need 20 Vamp of the week to beome HSV)
Uni Vamp(u need 25)
Graduate Vamp(U need 30)
Junior PHD(u need 40)

Lol and here i will put up ur weekly points :)

Love ya
4Mods :)

All the Chatterboxes and Bhoot Mansion Will Come Into This :)

Ok so Now If by chance all the 4 mods are not there and then we need to make a thread then only

Rachna(-Rachna-)
and 
Diksha(kashrocks)

Must make no one else is supposed to make..
If these ppl arent there then The thread can be made by any SECONDARY VAMPIRES