Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

quad-e-tanhai (Page 2)

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
decent story but pace Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down there have been 13 episodes aired, but still they haven't revealed everything that happened in the past. for the past 2-3 episodes, they're showing moiz's mom in a sad state..we get the point, no need to show that after every 5 min..there's has been no development in neelam's character (forgot her onscreen name :S) she just has scenes where she acts all immatured and thats it. if they have to show her scenes, atleast show something new...we've been seeing her acting dumb ever since the beginning, we get the point!!

yeah my rant. the show's pace is really getting to me! im prolly gonna wait till the show ends and then watch it in one go, maybe it wont be as annoying then...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic-shabz-

farahs_6 IF-Dazzler
farahs_6
farahs_6

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Originally posted by farahs_6

I like it too...but can anyone predict...what must have happened in the past?

What I think is going to happen, that of course now Mois will marry that girl for nationality. Here heart broken Aisha will turn to Jawad, maybe as a friend but he'll take it otherwise and family will also start thinking otherwise and will blame that Aisha is having affair with Jawad.

Or secondly, Aisha in anger because of Mois's second marriage Will actually have an affair with Jawad!

@bold... I think Moiz might not get married to tht girl first but he keeps irritating her..by saying things abt tht girl and then...in anger....she might not necessarily have an affair with Jawad, but Ayesha will "pretend" in front of Moiz of having an affair with Jawad..ke theek hai agar tum karsaktey ho tu main bhi...she will not actually do tht....but Moiz ke saamney kaha karey gi..usay ghussa dilaney ke liye....Aur yeh baat sab ke saamney open hojayegi....and it will become a big issue......and we know tht men have this mentality ke khud jo bhi karein, lekin agar wife wohi karey tu bardasht nahi hota....aur isi mein woh apni ghaltion ko bhi cover kar leya ga...apni ghlati usay yaad nahi rahey gi..lekin Ayesha ki bas yaad reh jayegi.....and ofcourse his family will play a major role in this also...After this issue, i think Moiz will then finally marry Anila.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo_gurl

avidwatcher1 Goldie
avidwatcher1
avidwatcher1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Hi all,
I am enjoying this drama too. Seems that Faisal is in all the good dramas. I hope they both get back together. 
Speaking of Sawera, I really like her acting. Anybody else watching Mera Saaein. It seems to be getting interesting as well. 
Thanks.
-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
does anyone know why QeT wasnt aired this week? i couldnt find it on youtube.
Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
^ it was.

i can't find this week's uraan on YT...any clue why? :S

Edited by trouble_maker - 25 January 2011 at 9:54am
avidwatcher1 Goldie
avidwatcher1
avidwatcher1

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
hi, i know that q-e-t was aired last week, but uraan wasn't due to star screen awards. lol. waiting to see what farhaan does next on uraan. 
Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
^ o k. thnx for telling. i no eagerly waiting...esp for the court scenes. u mean faraz right? :P
-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

^ it was.

i can't find this week's uraan on YT...any clue why? :S
oops my bad...... i meant uraan,

Go to top