Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Shweta Tiwari to do an item number in YMGGK

Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shweta Tiwari

Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli on Zee is heading for an interesting twist that will shock the viewers. We hear that Shweta Tiwari has been roped in to add the extra zing as she will be performing an item song.

A source reveals, "We are soon going to introduce the character of Ranchod Tiwari for whom the family members have been waiting at the Swarn Bhavan. Shweta Tiwari has been signed on to perform on Darling from the movie Saat Khoon Maaf. She plays an important part as she will be instrumental in introducing Ranchod's character to the audience. We are going to shoot the episode in a day or two while the telecast will be on Wednesday, 26th. The episode will introduce a major twist in the show."

Kavita Barjatya, producer, Rajshri Productions says, "As the promo suggests there are lots of interesting twists and turns that are going to keep everyone on their toes and a very important character is going to die leaving people stunned. This will also deepen the mystery of case 777 wherein Shweta Tiwari will be performing on a ravishing number on Darling from Saat Khoon Maaf and it is going to be the revelation of the much awaited character Ranchod Tiwari." Shweta Tiwari remained unavailable to comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for ds article , omg  my st will be dancing in show to introduce ranchod  , i heard dt ranchod would be one of ronit roy n sameer soni , then i want my ronit with  shweta , it will be captivating to see both of together after ages.. praying  for it to be true,.........

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope the ranchod is our very own mr . ronit sir 

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mknageswari

i hope the ranchod is our very own mr . ronit sir

Gosh ,one more ronit fan!
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vikrant ronit

thanx for ds article , omg my st will be dancing in show to introduce ranchod , i heard dt ranchod would be one of ronit roy n sameer soni , then i want my ronit with shweta , it will be captivating to see both of together after ages.. praying for it to be true,.........

I hope the same
-SONU- thumbnail
who is going to die in the show
may b pratibha!
Thanks 4 sharing sanu ji
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SONU-

who is going to die in the show
may b pratibha!

i have a strange feeling that it  will be pratiba who will die as well
afghan33 thumbnail
i have a strange feeling that karan will die like said in the articles and i think dushykant will kill karan because he wont sign the documents i hope i am wrong!
21397 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actually karan's gonna die😭
21397 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭
karan did fall from a cliff in 24th jan episode....
this is not doing well