India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

rahul...

mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
hey friends i think that is par pehle topics ban chuki hongi but still have 1 more topicSmile
i think
i think that rahul ne hi sunny ko money di hogi is hi waja se wo khanak k baare mein sab kuch jaan kar suraj hone ki acting kar raha hai remember jab rahul ne ek adhmi ko call kiya tha k pata lagao k khanak kyun behonsh huwi thi i really dont like rahul

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989OlicityFan

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
yes rahul is behind all the stupid drama but i wish she gives rahul one tight slap on his face when she come to knw abt all these that would make me feel better after seeing so much of torture of khanak because of rahul i wish i wish one tight whack from every ones behalf would be cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
@jyothi - hopefully!!
@mayur - wen u starting ur ff??
Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I hope Khanak gives Rahul a tight slap and even Sam leaves him so he will come to know that neither Khanak is a fool nor Sam is mad .............
krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
ya but i dont think sunny knws abt the plan but that rahul the sickooooooooooooo ill kill him .............iska naam sunte hi mere dimag ka jwalamukhi path jata hain yaaarAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index