Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Women as escape route or tools to seek REVENGE (Page 3)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

i don't think it's all endorsement, but also about awareness...i think the show highlights the realities in society and it's good to show it, but I think it's getting kind of repetitive...I think there are other problems faced by women also and I wish they focus on those problems and struggle also!!

GREAT TOPIC!!!

I agree that these are a set of those Issues which are happening in the real world too...Girls get lured by such promises and forget everything else....But i wish for once they showed Girls blindly saying no to such acts.....

I would have loved it if Ani went on with Arjun till the very act and then say to him that She cant do this as it wrong, and how much ever he tried to convince her with his cheesy lines she standing adamant to her statement....

Sweets i agree ki these things happen in the real world....but wouldn't it look more apt if those things are shown which is expected of Girls to do in such circumstances than later cry over what happened

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

@Viji.....wonderful post...

couldn't agree with you more. I just hate this concept of a man using a woman in such a manner to exact revenge. The premise of Geet's story was also similar....but since its her story & her journey it was fine to show it once but why re-create a similar scenario in Annie's case. As you said its as if the CVs are endorsing the fact. Moreover despite his crimes Dev is roaming around free & presumably Arjun will also be forgiven once he starts repenting for his act.....so what does this say....that its alright for men to use women for whatever they please as long as they repent later on?....Ermm

The CVs have not only proved their lack of creativity by adopting this track but also shown their complete disregard for the dignity of women...Ouch

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap I so agree.....I would have loved to see another Version to this....But alas they left the track butchered

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010

teri_susan Goldie
teri_susan
teri_susan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I just fell the same when i saw the episodes.DisgustingCensored.Hate this one,Annie is brainless,can't she even have some sense in her, agreeing to such a  low thing.Don't why they brought this track .Loved Arjun when he said he won't use Annie to NT to take avenge from Maan,but now what did he did.Did he even know that his sis tried to kill Geet  and her child,he can't even fight straightforward,he just backstabbed Maan,he is really a coward.

Go to top