India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Women as escape route or tools to seek REVENGE

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Currently Ani-Arjun track is the Backdrop...Arjun's revenge is the premise.... but i donno if i like the revenge angle..the way it is it shows now respect for womenConfused

But all said and done..... Agreed they are trying to show that Arjun is not Maan.....but why are they showing he is just another Dev???

For Dev Bedding Geet even inspite of knowing that he was to flee the next day was nothing but his selfish interest....Now for Arjun if he is trying to get Ani to bed and ruin her life , its nothing but a selfish motive.....

Arjun's fight is with Maan so fight with him not through Annie
Now in this context arises the question  does he know the whole truth of NT,DEV & GEET?

Is Arjun any different from Dev? They use women as their escape route or tools to seek revenge.... NOT DONEOuch
WOMEN NEED TO BE RESPECTED

U wanna take revenge from a guy, toh usse related kisi ladki ki zindagi tabah kardo....you wanna take revenge from the a girl directly then uska Rape kardoAngry

Kya ladki ki feelings, uski izzat sab kuch ithni sasthi hai ????...I know its a show and hence fictional....still why this insensitivity???

I agree GHSP is a Fictional Show and the way it was projecting Itself all these month i felt that Geet would set an example by showing that such things are wrong....So should they be endorsing such sequences???

I mean they showed one such incident on Geet and they bought it into a positive light.....now of they are planning to go ahead with this on Ani-Arjun they are favoring it rather than speaking against it....Ouch

Is this the only way one can take revenge????Angry

Do Leave your Comments

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 22 January 2011 at 3:54am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjhemvbmaaneet2010mrkoArmu4evabahaneRohini20bhabhateri_susancelestaesravssmilliistylish_VJCutee999meravigilisosweet-and-cutebangaloresquitprava55663shalikashishkswan20rahmona_paksweMishtyShonaSahSahblackb28ibelieveinpinka2zahid

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Res
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
@viji.. superb post dear....!! I dunno why.... everywhere... a woman has to fall prey to the sinister intentions of a man.... i mean if u have a grouse against a man.. why not take on him.. one on one.... why make an innocent fall prey to ur heidious intents..!!

Geet HSP.. has given a strong message showing Geet stand up to her family for the sake of her baby.... but it was sad to see history repeat itself..with Geet being fooled for property and now Anne for revenge..!!! I really hope the CVs... reconsider ...what they are showing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrkomeravigiliso

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
jus luv ur posts....all ma exact thoughts n it..!!!

Rohini
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I just hope if the CVs have shown this track, they go on ARJUN getting a healthy sazaa for this. Basically, Things like these do happen in our society and needless to say, teh show is truly setting an example before the society.
Be it MSK, be it GEET.
But now, I just want the CVs to make ARJUN get punishment for what he has done. Not to go on while he demands forgiveness. 
btw 
CVs should also think about bringing DEV back. ...back to jail..
I have just loved the way the show has kept its basic things in mind along with MAANEET. n I want it to be like that even now. There can be no regrets to  what ARJUN has done.
Because I think regretting his act and demanding forgiveness for that would never be right, never, never. Thsi is teh same as u kill someone and then say 
"I am SOrry" .
I know accepting fault is something which is very hard to do and if somebody does that we should appreciate it.
But, let me also tell one thing that pardoning someone is o.k. till the moment the person's mistake hasn't brought the victim into great problems. 
I really loved GEET, when she totally refused to pardon DEV. I think she was totally right.
n same should be done with ARJUN, no pardon, nothing. 
Even if he gets to know the truth in future, will his nature and thoughts will also be reformed. Thsi truth will never change, that he for taking revenge of his sister from MAAN, did something termed as extremely wrong , with his sister, who didn't has any relationship with any of the problems which ARJUN's  sister is facing now (actually no one has replationship with his sister's problems. AS said by GEET NT is herself teh root of her own problems.).
So, I just hope that the CVs decide to keep the basic essence of teh serial, as they have kept till now , by showing the right faces of the society which we live in. 

MY POV
NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE

Edited by Mg777 - 22 January 2011 at 4:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoblackb28

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

well no one can be maan and arjun please when was he little also like maan just coz he said few lines of usool earlier it doesnot make him comparable to maan he is shit and he will go to shit when maan will break him with his anger

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hi Viji... Congratulations on Maneet marriage...
According to me, Arjune is far worse than Dev... Wat dev did is unpardonable, but Arjune's deed is far worse...

Dev atleast acted on a moment of lust, but arjune cold bloodedly planned it... He is despicable... N the worst thing is he claims to love her... U don hurt the ones u love...

Also i get angry every-time he pretends to be a man of principles... According to me he is not... A principled man stands firm on his principles during a crisis n not drop them like hot potato...
Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Currently Ani-Arjun track is the Backdrop...Arjun's revenge is the premise.... but i donno if i like the revenge angle..the way it is it shows now respect for womenConfused

But all said and done..... Agreed they are trying to show that Arjun is not Maan.....but why are they showing he is just another Dev???

For Dev Bedding Geet even inspite of knowing that he was to flee the next day was nothing but his selfish interest....Now for Arjun if he is trying to get Ani to bed and ruin her life , its nothing but a selfish motive.....

Arjun's fight is with Maan so fight with him not through Annie
Now in this context arises the question  does he know the whole truth of NT,DEV & GEET?

Is Arjun any different from Dev? They use women as their escape route or tools to seek revenge.... NOT DONEOuch
WOMEN NEED TO BE RESPECTED

U wanna take revenge from a guy, toh usse related kisi ladki ki zindagi tabah kardo....you wanna take revenge from the a girl directly then uska Rape kardoAngry

Kya ladki ki feelings, uski izzat sab kuch ithni sasthi hai ????...I know its a show and hence fictional....still why this insensitivity???

I agree GHSP is a Fictional Show and the way it was projecting Itself all these month i felt that Geet would set an example by showing that such things are wrong....So should they be endorsing such sequences???

I mean they showed one such incident on Geet and they bought it into a positive light.....now of they are planning to go ahead with this on Ani-Arjun they are favoring it rather than speaking against it....Ouch

Is this the only way one can take revenge????Angry

Do Leave your Comments

Love Viji

Totally Agree with you Viji!
This is moving more towards humiliation!
I was shocked to know when Daadi forgave Dev & turned the tables over on NT.. as though Dev was mentally retarded & wasnt aware of his actions..
I am pretty happy with the fact that be it Geet/ Maan or even Meera have not forgiven Dev for what he had done!
Had Arjun been smart enuf he wud have thot of tricking Maan with business or property!! Bt noooooo he had to prove he is a Rathod blood! & more over he is NT's brother!

I wonder what would be NT's reaction on her brother's act... Her main aim was.. Geet & her child to be dead... Bt with Arjun's actions Maan wud be affected but not Geet!!! Guess thats when she wud spill her act out in front of her brother....  :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

Go to top