India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Rudra is good or bad as Arjun's father

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I started viewing the serial from this week.

I really like the relationship that arjun and his father potray. But i read from the forum that he is using Arjun just for business.

Does that mean he does not love Arjun like a son. I felt he really loves Arjun but his wife does not like Arjun much. He keeps praising Arjun and always speaks to him. I never saw him speaking to his other sons as he speaks to Arjun. I like their relationship. Hope he and Arjun have a great realtionship (if he does not have one now as i read in forum) because their chemistry is really good.

And what about that other guy Michael. Why does he hate Arjun because he is adopted. Or his father shows more love to Arjun. He is funny the way yesterday he refused his mom to throw out Arohi out of house saying its internal matter of his brother. I think he also can be good in future towards Arjun.

I dislike his mom actually. Apart from her and that bald guy(he is brother of Arjun?) i think all others are good people.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvmayurmaneettanu111ayadanuammyridz600

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
hey myviewprem u hv started watching kmh frm this week
suggest u 2 starts watching it frm 1st epi ,its awesome arjun n arohi rocksssssss

yessss arjun father is using him n he nver speaks wiz his other son n daughter too bcoz he is more interested in his illegal business than his kiddos

micheal is jealous of arjun bcoz his dad always favour arjun

me i think only arjun n his sis rachi n his younger bro n daadi r good people in singhania house

nw now lets see if arohi manage to change them frm bad 2 good....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvmayurmaneet

akashpansari Groupbie
akashpansari
akashpansari

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Agree wid ameeridz600..go on utube nd watch it 4m 1st ep..ur al doubts wl clear abt rudr nd micheal..once micheal treid to kill arjun..they were so worsed..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index