India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Dhawal to reveal??? (Page 2)

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
You guys push optimism to  a new level. The most basic theme in SNS is that anything good in GoHam world is either an illusion or at best temporary. Even if all truths are revealed, it might not matter till the penultimate episode. sorry about the pessimism. I am still not over no Aham yesterday!

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

its funny how the cvs are revealing kinjals wrong doings eg kokila finding out about jewel theif not revealing to family, then kinjal pregnant revealing to family and all outsiders, now they are going to reveal that kinjal has lied to gopi about being pregnant.  So why kinjal wrong doings are being revealed but not one of rashis or urmillas wrong doings  have been revealed why? 

I think they are dealing with Kinjal first, therefore, all will be revealed in good time, perhaps even before her marriage with her pleading with the family to say look i'm not pregnant please don't marry me off, she will confess a lot of the stuff herself, like the jewellery theft, reason being blackmail. The fact she was trying to break Gopi and Aham marriage with the letter and the necklace she ordered for Gopi and she will explain it all and pass it off as how deep her love was for Umang, and his demands on her to ruin her GoHam relationship.

Rashi and Urmila will be next, once all this is revealed about Kinjal. 
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

You guys push optimism to  a new level. The most basic theme in SNS is that anything good in GoHam world is either an illusion or at best temporary. Even if all truths are revealed, it might not matter till the penultimate episode. sorry about the pessimism. I am still not over no Aham yesterday!

Bee we had Aham for 3 seconds yesterday. 

The CV's will throw us a bone every week or so. True whenever we have our hopes up that things are changing in the GoHam relationship it goes belly up. I think i have accepted that the ego of Aham will not give in so easily and it will be the penultimate episode for him to confess his love for Gopi, but meanwhile, i think the CV's can still have fun with him, by making him jealous, and he can deny it as much as he wants but we know differently. Also because i'm trying to separate Giaa from Gopi and Moh. from Aham, i can enjoy the scenes for example when he is shouting and she is scared of him, or when she does something really stupid and interfering, the anticipation of what Aham's reaction is going to be, his anger when it happens, all makes it worth watching.

Go to top