Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Manjiri deserves the heartbreak,but does Puja too?

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
" At an early & impressionable age she comes across a guy who sweeps her off her feet; she blinded by love is not able to see how futureless this relationship is; despite the world around telling her she follows her heart only to fall flat on her face. She regrets deeply but the realization is little too late. Everything around her has come down crumbling; her parent's dignity, their trust, her sister's dreams. All has shattered because of her impulsive and innocently myopic decisions."
when YIH had started i hadnt realised the importance poojas role had untill i read the synopsis...
and after around a rough one and a half months of the show,her importnace is comming out more...
earlier we might have been able to say who will end up going with whom..but ajays absence has made the story away from its orignal focus...
but
my point is after sometime ranbirs lies-or should i say sanjay's lies will come tumbling out...and hence so will manjirs dreams break
the way she is behaving i feel she needs the 'zor ka jhatke' to get back on her feet...
but what about pooja??..i dont know in which context poojas dreams may break..but do you think SHE needs to suffer for manjiris mistake?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionRadiantTreasureWooHooHaha21SomerholicGirlspamalot

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Nice topic shruti and you r right why should she suffer for her sister's mistakes!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Well i totally agree..Why should Pooja "suffer" ?

If u look from first..pooja was way reserved n simple girl who has her own small dreams of doing MBA n providing her family financial support...unlike bindaas n mast manjari...it is somewhere manjari who has provoked pooja n convinced her that akshay is in love with her...showing her a different angle of love which she never looked n that too without even knowing akshay's true feelings.
If she haven't provoked may be pooja would have been busy with studies n would be focusing on her career..
Now pooja has developed feelings for akshay n she is confusion why he doesn't love me ? She even gets diverted from her studies n career if akshay didn't support her..I think this is her dreams breaking - person who she believed loves her doesn't love her back,her career,her dreams of helping her family..etcetc..

On the other hand i agree manjari definetly needs "Zor Ka Jhatka"..LOL..search for love is not wrong but loving the wrong person n that too when a right person is right next to you is definetly wrong..

I too read recently the synopsis n can connect to it now..rather than the start of story..

Great topic btw..
Good wishes..
Sri:-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21frenz4u

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Well all I'm gonna say is yes you are right.. Pooja should not suffer bcoz of her sis's mistake or should I say mistakes!!

Whitestallion

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Whitestallion

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index