Promo of Katrina's Apsara Awards 2011 performance!

Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdo7hAD9hBk&feature=youtu.be [/YOUTUBE]
wow they have tried something completely different, love this idea. Kat looks drop dead gorgeous in that red outfit. Looks like a fantastic performance. Cant wait to see her performance on SKJ, ZZTM and Raajneeti songs very excited :)
aww man I can't watch it because of copyright reasons (I live in UK) aww man I wanted to see her performance
Originally posted by ruky786

aww man I can't watch it because of copyright reasons (I live in UK) aww man I wanted to see her performance

Ruky its a promo, you can see her full performance on tv tomorrow when they airing the apsara awards on colors.
I like watching promos as well...oh yh tomorrow I thought Star Screen Award are coming on tomorrow as well?
It's alright they are coming on tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Star screen awards can't WAIT to watch them and tomorrow Apsara awards can't wait
OMGGGG I found another promo, wow she has done more than 3 acts in this performance I am so impressed, it looks like her best performance till date, she dances fantastically and Ganesh is just an awesome choreographer. really excited for this Katrina perfomrance, so many things happen on stage in this performance of her.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Television/JNog7910/3/Katrina-SRK-Priyanka-At-Apsara-Awards-2011.html

@ruky

me love watching promos too I found one for u :)

no Star Screen is coming today cant wait to watch it either.

that is soo cool i watched it and it was so cool seeing Katrina in the saree from Rajneeti and then her dance for Sheila Ki Jawani and she did Zara Touch Me as well aww can't wait thanks Crystal😃

haha SRK got kisses by Vidya and Anushka (wish it was me☺️)
yeah ruky he is so cute when he closes his eyes and they kiss him, vidya looks stunning Edited by -Crystal- - 13 years ago