Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay is so unpredictable!!!! (Page 5)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

Hey Chakku, cool postCool yeah Abhay is totally unpredictable, actually I thought that yesterday he will give her the shock of her life by baring his fangs or somethingEmbarrassedLOL I know i know sounds stupid,but mera bhi bheja ghoom gaya tha soch soch kar ki what is abhay going to do to herWackoLOL hehe, but the way he left her to do research in that bhootiya place was too funnyROFL

as for that maya wala kissa, that scene is my favorite when piya asks him how could you do it and he says "kyun tumhe nahi pata kaise hota hai, demo chahiye kya"ROFL ROFL talk about comeback retorts...this was superbROFL hehe, I have long ago stopped trying to figure him out,that's piya's job,bechari jitna koshish karti hai utna aur confuse ho jaati haiLOL LOL Abhay indeed is the best and the coolest heroHeartDay Dreaming

agree wid u reepiBig smile
yah i just love dat dialogue of abhay to piya about giving her a demo.....i was also going to add it in my post but it did not connect wid it!!!!!
well ya.....i think it is high tym i shud stop figuring him out because it is jst way too difficult nd impossible for me nd piya ji is handling dat business wellLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheep

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I expected some verbal bashing but did not expect him to leave her at the Vampire Basera where Vampires come hunting. He would never have hurt her directly no matter how big her crime is. As he said 'Daro math Piya.. main tumhara dost hoona... tho main tumhe nuksan kaisa pahooncha saktha hoon?'... Anyways, he would go back and save her from there... and that is definitely predictable!

Edited by Anamika1570 - 22 January 2011 at 4:15am

Befikre

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

nd woh jaakar gire in b/w sum  matkesROFL

LOLLOLLOLLOLtoo gud chakku.....poor abhay
aasman se tapke aur khajoor mein atke....

LOL
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I expected some verbal bashing but did not expect him to leave her at the Vampire Basera where Vampires come hunting. He would never have hurt her directly no matter how big her crime is. As he said 'Daro math Piya.. main tumhara dost hoona... tho main tumhe nuksan kaisa pahooncha saktha hoon?'... Anyways, he would go back and save her from there... and that is definitely predictable!

i agree anamika...no matter how hurt he feels, he will cum bak to save her....today's epi will be surely exciting.....he is a very gentlevampire...even near maithli's grave he just cudn't help bt hearing pia pleading....
SmileEmbarrassed
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
yes certainly he will save her, " i think she is safe place in jungle now, i am dam sure "wo jhoot bol raha tha, ki wo vamps. ka adda hai, wo to usne only piya ko darane ke liye bola hoga, other wise abhay piya ko danger mai chodega never, "he can't leave any body in danger he has big heart, and  piya  is special than every body.

Befikre

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
actually..i felt really bad for abhay..when he cries..sterdayz epi was too immotional..i feel bad for pia too..:(bt abhay's feelings the most..he was so without himself..."metz ke siva abhay ku kuch dhikaye nahin deta..."so..its fair he is being rude..bt ya i quite agree with ur point..i was also expecting..much from sterdayz epi...bt nothing happened...ya..its difficult..to understand...him..we never know what he does..

Befikre

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
yes u are right abhay is unpredictable but one thing i can one thing  say clearly, when abhay loses some thing he is more possessive, "like maithli nahee hai usko maithli ke alawa aur kuch dikhta hi nahee hai, and i am dam sure if piya would be miss one day he would be more possessive for her  and piya-piya karta rahega, i am not said  he is not caring he has so care for piya, but usko koi fark nahee padta piya hurt huyee ya na huyee, "piya is so hurt when she came to know that abhay is pain, but abhay ko piya ke pain se kuch bhee lena dena nahee hai"  "jabki usko exp.. hai koi pain mai hota hai to usko kais feel hota hai"   "wo to jab hi dekta hai jab life and death ka question ho what do you think guys.
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

agree wid u anamika...............it was so unexpected frm abhay's side dat he wud joke around saying dat she cud then complete her research work on vampires dere where vampires came huntingLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index