Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay is so unpredictable!!!!

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Hey pplHug
After watching yesterday's epi i jst wondered dat how unpredictable Abhay Raichand is nd how difficult it is to understand him.....he jst goes above my headLOL!!!!! yesterday i was desperately waiting for abhay to make keema of piya nd beat her up....(ok in a sensible manner) but wat did he do?? he jst left her in dat vampires' adda to teach her a lesson as to how it feels to be all alone in d dark when ur support or d person wid whom u feel safe leaves u like dat all alone!!!!!! he jst surprised me..........instead of giving melodramatic speeches he was joking around saying dat vampires came to dat place in ancient tyms to feed on humans nd dey still cum nd wished her best of luck for her research on vampires nd left like wind!!!!LOLLOL
2nd instance i recall is of dat maya track.....when haseena told abhay to make piya hate him......i was hoping sum badtameezi stuff frm his side like a forced kiss or misbehaviour but he surprised me again...........he didnot even do sum cheap stuff wid piya nd took d blame on himself of making maya pregnant!!!!!!!!LOL
dis man is so out of my reach...........he is simply amazing nd un-understandable!!!LOLLOL

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6gitika.jshaggyscoobyMaohlarimel22saphira7988ifrah.ArshForEversups2222meaw--AROMAL--reepicheepAnamikaSJainsab2778ffkhanCourageous_LeoTOTAL-ROMANTICmatwamangopyar-ishk.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
That i agree with, Chakz. Abhay is beyond senses and comprehending. I think he himself doesn't know what he will do next. No wonder, Chaand,Haseena and Piya are going insane. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22--AROMAL---Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..Befikre

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
u r right

he is diificult to understand maybe  tht is y he keeps on repeating again nd again nd againWacko

"stay away frm my life" LOL

Edited by sab2778 - 22 January 2011 at 3:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
PATA NAHEE WO VAMPIRES KA ADDA HAI BHEE YA NAHEE, I THINK ABHAY WAS TELLING A LIE THAT THAT PLACE BELONG TO VAMPIRE ADDA, THERE WAS FIRE ALSO, I  AM SURE  ABHAY WAS ONLY SCARE HER, "SIRF USKO DARA RAHA THA"  ABHAY CAN'T NEVER DO WRONG PIYA. "PIYA KI JAAN PAR BAN AYEE AISA TO WO KABHEE KAR HI NAHEE SAKTA" I AM DAM SURE.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
So true chakku.....i was also expecting that abhay will hurl all sorts of insult...but look at him...he leaves her in this deserted place....i think the unpredictability of abhay's nature makes him more lovable.....the mystery surrounding his nature and behavior makes him very different....i just loved yesterday's epi....there were no over the top melodramatic dialogues....just superb acting and great camera work....hats off....ClapClap
Clap

Edited by Super Kool - 22 January 2011 at 3:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..BefikreTheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

That i agree with, Chakz. Abhay is beyond senses and comprehending. I think he himself doesn't know what he will do next. No wonder, Chaand,Haseena and Piya are going insane. 

agree wid u..........dis man is making everybody crazy nd even chaandeena who r living wid him for years r nvr able to make out as  wat is dere in his head!!!!! nd i think piya maiyya is to fulltooooooooo going insane for him......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I don't know about anyone, else but at least when I'm too driven by emotions or something, I do stuff that I least expect myself to do and oftentimes, out of character. Maybe the same with Abhay?? There's a reason why I'm still trying to figure this character out. He's undoubtedly the most complicated character on the show and as time proceeds, we'll be able to understand him and his actions betterSmile
Yesterday, I was really expecting Abhay to lash out at Pia mercilessly and even go to the extent to almost shaking her life out of her but he did nothing of that sort. He was way too niceD'oh
About Maya, I really didn't expect him to take the blame, I was like 'Yeh kya hua??'Shocked But I never actually expected 'misbehaviour' from him either. He's a true gentlevampireEmbarrassed 
Gosh, I can never understand what goes in his head! One character I just can't analyse!Stern Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheep-Doppelganger-ffkhanTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkBefikreTheBlackJaguar

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
hey usha dont post in caps

it is considered shouting Smile

yaa even i feel tht vampire adda was just a bluff

he must hv thought she will get scared

abhay doesnt kno vo to aag jaale ke beth gayi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index