Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Nightmares do come True#2 (Page 5)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
hi allBig smile......

me back home today alreadyTongue.........half day officeDancing

who all r hereBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesjyoti06

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Chalo me off to watch Baqra Kishton Pe on YT for some laughs....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
snarmi, we can forgive arjun becasue i really dont care what happened to nonexistant brother and sister. They can kill themselves and reborn and fall in love. I dont care! LOLLOLLOL If they were the central characters then i would have bothered. Who cares who NES falls in love with, marry, become betraed and then patch up with? Dev case is different dear. Geet is a child and her family forced her for marriage when she didnt want it. Ne is no child and swhe gladly participated with arjun. The wedding moment is very important here. It was a good moment for marriage which is why maneet were getting married then and arjun availed it. His marriage is real but he wont admit it later i guess and ne will be in serious trouble. Maan will be half the brij hunting for the father of the childLOL. Well the thing is arjun can be forgiven because it happens in real lives where lovers gets married and then one escapes and then returns and then patches up. Ne is unimportant in the show so who cares if ne is ending up with the right guy or not?

@panch yeah a little same old sroty but this is nissar style, doing the same thing over and over again. You know his favourite shape is circle and he has been closing loops forever! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06spshastr

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
i am boreddddd Sleepy geet is turning boring Sleepy everything is turning boring Sleepy

taqdirjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
@Kavita:Arjun himself confessed in the hospital that he will go to any extremes for his revenge even if it means going againhst his principlesOuch..thats why I said Arjun getting a sadistic pleasure could b possible hereErmm

@All:Geet admin is online and replying to discussion posts.....she replied to one of the "I quit" posts saying "threats will not work..be polite and then give the feedback"LOL,...I guess its one of the Arjun-Annie topic...LOL...I also replied there with the followingLOL

"Geet Main problem with Annie and Arjun track is that the actress Nikunj Malik is not able to deliver properly in the scenes and if they r an integral part of the screenplay in the future,then u need a strong actor to deliver the emotions perfectly..thats one main reason why viewers r not able to connect with Annie-Arjun track..mayb becuase we hv been spoilt a bit with GC-DD's awesome performance as well..so we r expecting... grt performances from other actors of the show as well"

Edited by jyoti06 - 22 January 2011 at 4:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirmaansapanchjun5Meetu_Anuspshastrshali

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansa

i am boreddddd Sleepy geet is turning boring Sleepy everything is turning boring Sleepy

And then Maansa will go OMG OMG the moment MSK kisses GeetROFLROFLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirmaansami7chimesMeetu_Anu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged

One more Anti-Depression tonic for allLOLLOL

taqdirmi7chimes

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
@ Kavi: Geet is shown such combo of softness & strenght that she wud forgive Brij if he ask it properly but she will always remind him that he is wrong. Thats the key point how she can change Maan & forgive him too after many incidents. yeah destinated to love thing did happend but main actions were taken by her.

@ Nabz: if we discuss the point frm Non Existing angle then I hav nothing to discuss. but here they r trying to show it paralel. A paralel track must have something solid. They must have some mission & message either good or bad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirpanchjun5jyoti06

Go to top