Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Nightmares do come True#2 (Page 45)

cooldude10 IF-Sizzlerz
cooldude10
cooldude10

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Am i the ONLY one who absolutely despises SRK? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-mi7chimes

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@Pallu Yep I am waiting hehe..btw did u knw I zipped his trousers for him for the awardsROFLROFL

Edited by Cute_Ash - 22 January 2011 at 9:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesshinusmaansa

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Simply loved the epi minus AA part Big smile  Loved all the emotional dialogues from Daarji and Geet ! They made me cry  !  Aww Maan looking at her so lovingly,  was too good !  Yay,  fianlly the marriage has finished , thank God !

Gouri, while you are at it, have a glass of wine on me tooLOL  I am drinking some masala chai to celebrate the wedding of the century and  our patience LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesvivacious_gurlSoapoperasrfunCute_Ash

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Originally posted by panchjun5

@Opti....I dunno why Maan being helpless track is not clicking with me...Maybe its his character that has been etched in such a way that seeing him incapable to handle a situation is kind of not feeling right....

I know he is a brother and feels for his sister but that doesn't mean he will listen to the inane ideas of NES and not confront Arjun...If he does than I feel that his character sketch will suffer...Coz he's not a man to suffer in silence or advocates suffering in silence and if he was then he would not have given all the gyan to Geet during the HP days that tears stop ur brains from functioning  and women who don't stand up for themselves are stupid. If he has separate rule for women other than family then it turns out that he is a hypocrite...I don't think that would be an advisable route adopt...I would prefer him going all shrewd and beating Arjun at his own game.

As for the modern, educated part what I meant was that usually girls staying in cities would be more exposed to stuff like birth control, protection etc as compared to their village counterparts...but whether they use it or not ...is another question altogether...because in he heat of the moment even the smartest of people make mistake...But if they had shown her using protection that wud be a good msg to youth as well...

But why am I thinking message when all the CVs are thinking is a story that will give them TRPs, so they will obviously use the cliched ..."One night together and pregnant track" to move the story forward...coz other than that as we have already discussed, debated and dissected they have no other better option...And I for one instead of dissing the CVs anymore am gonna adopt a more "Take it as it comes" attitude...Coz at the end of the day I'm just a viewer...Smile

Kavi, let me clear myself here.  I said he will try to get MSK cry because of NE. I did not say he will succeed.  Arjun does not know MSK's true nature. So going by the usual reaction of bros, he may be planning to do this to hurt MSK where it hurts.  Today though he said that he wants to make NE cry like they did his sis. So I think they are going with the first option I had given. Going by the way they have handled tracks in the recent past I have no hopes that it will be anything great.  Maaneet will what make me keep going with this show.  The day they massacre their characters I'll bid goodbye to the show.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5mi7chimesMishtyShonaSoapoperasrfunMeetu_Anu

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

@gouri..... Hug you doing the foreplay theme tonight?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesvivacious_gurl

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

GOuri....take a drink on my behalf too....moi can't drink subah subah.Sleepy It's just 10.30 am here!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimes

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldude10

Am i the ONLY one who absolutely despises SRK? ROFL

Angry Gc, I haat uAngry

Ash, I haat u even moreAngryAngryAngryAngry
why u keep doing this to meCryCryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesmaansaSoapoperasrfuncooldude10Cute_Ash

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Okay.Off topic.........

Did ya notice MSK and NEB  beard match in style and thickness????

NEB looked better when clean shaven.

Go to top