Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Opti...DD said in her interview on Telly chakkar that her mom used to say the same thing about her crying the beginning wale epis....😆

I didn't want to post it but even I cried during the Daarji wala scene, coz I was very close to my maternal Grandfather and he passed away right afteer my engagement...he was so excited abt my wedding...but I'm sure he blessed me from the heavens...😔...And the reason I was defending the Daarji comeback yday was also for the same reason...although Daarji and my Grandpa are poles apart ...but the basic thing is me as a granddaughter loved him and Geet as Daarji's granddaughter wud love him no matter what!!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
49rfan, I thought the same thing !  GC's hand did not apply the sindhoor on DD's forehead, hmmm!  It's just a fake wedding, why the hesitation !  Maybe instructions came from someone else not to do it !!! They did not show a full shot of that !  Gosh, very strange indeed.

DD's acting brilliant.  I cried through the whole scene like a fool and I am not the type that cries easily !  Loved GC's expressions, with his soulful eyes, he expressed beautifully !
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i cride in Geet-Darji scene...i wa svery close to my paternal grandpa n he had a last wish...that was to see me getting married...but he passed away when i was writing exams in last sem in my Business school.... 😭😭😭😭😭
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gouri....🤗...I'm sure he wud have blessed you from wherever he was and all his best wishes wud have surely been with you during the wedding....🤗🤗🤗🤗...