Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Nightmares do come True#2 (Page 4)

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
ok u ppl really interested in seeing NE cry??Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaahmadjyoti06

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taqdir

Now AA story is most probabpy to move on like this. arjun made ne pregnant and then leaves saying that the marriage was fake as no real pandit was there and he doesnt accept it either. or may completely deny his participation there. Anne on the other hand wont be courageous enough to tell her family the name of her child's father. because she has been warned a lot many times and when arjun is denying how can ne prove anything? We can see that ne running behind arjun like geet did for dev and then finally burst out in tears. But arjun can be forgiven in the end if they show that he kept missing ne and realizing himself everyday that he actually loves her and wanna be with her before he gets to know the whole truth.

Nabz forgiveness is great virtue but a strong act as well. Can we really forgive Arjun? I think we cant forgive his crime partner Anie. they both played with Geet & dadi's trust& khurana's reputation. If forgiveness was so easy then Dev wont get punished & boycot. Also his crime partner NT is suffering.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirpanchjun5jyoti06

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
@shradav....footsie?Shocked between whom? did i miss something? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Hey Devils! Smile 

Well, in all this, I was thinking about the CCTV cameras that MSK installed long back. If CVs remember about it, and somehow bring into MSK's knowledge of what conspired between AA, wont you guys think it will be sort of interesting to watch? Somehow I dont want another baby to come out of  revenge and Annie choosing to keep it only bcuz she loved Arjun. Even  Geet keeping the baby wasn't a practical decision but it is an interlink in Maneet relationship, so fine. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-jyoti06

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Bookmarking Tongue

jyoti06

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
@Jyo...Yeah I remember the hullabaloo over that track...but there has been negative feedback since the day NE was introduced too....but they didn't do nething abt that...did they??? SO if they were so firm in keeping the NES track...then why cudn't they have been firm on keeping the bankruptcy track??

The second point about Arjun getting sadistic pleasure out of NE's misery...goes so against his initial character....but character consistency and GHSP...hmmm....

Neways...U know what...I wanna adopt a wait n watch attitude now...coz sometimes these CVs have been so unpredictable and come up with some unique tracks....so without seeing the whole picture I shudn't comment...and with that I end my tirade on NES-NEB con...haan...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

jyoti06

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sharmi:Interesting pointLOL..if all criminals r going on repentance spree..then why not DarjiROFL...and the fact that he confesses his sin in front of all is fine enough for me as wellErmm
I gave my support for darji as he was the head of handa family & his society. In his area police ppl belive his word, he was shown such figure. He did tried to convince Geet gently. he told her to think about Rajji's future to blackmail her emotionally then he gave the best option to Geet. abort the child. In normal case girl's wud do tha coz it was only 3 days relation & love was not built. But we all know why baby was kept by Geet. Darji gave the same punishment what he gave to Channi. he dint think of his blood. I m not supporting him. but now coming in front of all & asking for forgiveness takes a great courage. Dev-NT never did it openly. Dev seeked forgiveness to Geet chupke chupke. why dint he call a media conference when everything was out?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
@Sharmi...I said the same thing yday...you know when we were discussing earlier....Daarji's acceptance and repentance in front of the whole world is quite acceptable....because that is the biggest punishment for him....His khandaan ki ijjat was the most important for him...but now he is coming and openly accepting his fault and also because Geet still has a soft corner for him...and he is her Grandpa after all...

But I have to add that I don't condone his crimes....but if Geet can forgive him...(I don't guess she had a choice because of actor unavailibilityROFL)...We will just have to accept that and move on...

jyoti06

Go to top