Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Nightmares do come True#2 (Page 18)

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

LOL if its a promo it maybe lyk dulhan waiting for her saiyaan al night but he turns up in morning in office suit..voiceover says ab kya Maan aur geet ka Rishta kabhi aage badhega?
if I made the promo I wud say, itni dukh dekhne ki bad ab do dil rishton mei bandh hi gaye, kya ab Geet weeding costume change karegiROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaahmadravenheartpanchjun5shaliCute_Ash

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Hi all Hug

I am so scared to enter the den after the spoiler pic. ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirshali

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
sharmi, not sasha but i guess arjun did some trouble. See already he completed step 1, con with nes LOL
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

I feel from the pic that Maan wore formal coz he wants to take Geet to doctor, at the morning, see the light throught the curtain, but he is scared to tell her, as I can tell from his expression.........

Edited by temorocks - 22 January 2011 at 5:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaahmadtaqdirpanchjun5shali

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
punch, very well said and i believe whatever the reasons, arjun is the cause!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
zee, hi dear and good thought!
shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
@ Zee: ROFLROFLROFLROFL afraid to tell her. why? is he taking her to the gynac or to get some safe S** infoROFL
@ Kavi & Nabz: ye to hona hi tha na. when all stuff of KC is busy in KM for wedding then Arjun can do anything. I think the securities also came as baratiROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaahmadpanchjun5

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Kavi went through your take and agree with all your points about the episode. Coming to your queries, when I said he will make MSK cry, it is in the figurative sense and not literal.

Now there are two options:  One to knock up NE and ditch her.  This will result in her wallowing in misery. With her he hopes the K family, especially Maan will be miserable and helpless. But then Annie may not be Geet and she has the whole backing of the K family.  She could take a DNA test, either when she is still carrying or after the baby is born and prove his role.  So unless he is totally dumb or thinks he is over smart, I dont think that is his real purpose. Mroeover, the guy really cares for her. By making her weep, he will only be hurting himself more.

The other option is to get NE so much into his hold that she is willing to do just about anything short of murder.  He may turn her against her bro or make her a spy who gathers information about her bro's business deals. She may even demand a huge share of the property. This option is still open.  So why did he sleep with her to achieve this?  Maybe to make sure she is well and truly trapped in his charm. The girl came across as quite despo. By satiating her physical needs he could be ensuring she never has a doubt where her loyalty lies.  Anyway he too gets the bonus of a joy ride at no extra cost. Business and pleasure become one and the same here.     

Coming to Geet's reaction, it would be one of guilt in the cases of both options. Yes, she may end up beating herself up for not listening to Maan but then ME made her own choices and I hope this is what Maan will drill into her head when she does so. If they go with option number one, she will support NE's fight for justice and ensure that Arjun owns up that he is the father of the baby. Annie may decide she is better off without Arjun and Arjun is the ultimate loser for losing everything for his sister's sake.

If they go with option no. 2 then Geet will fight against Annie and Arjun and defend Maan.

Alternatively we can also see Geet reforming Arjun in both these options. He is after all a misguided youth with misplaced priorities. She may show him the way.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaahmadshinuspanchjun5shali

Go to top