Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@Zee - maan being the moving train...... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
We r getting too naughty, chup, bilkul chup 😆☺️ Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Shinus!!!!!

Chalo ji finally it happened!🥳🥳🥳🥳
TSharan thumbnail

I don't mind moving train!!!🤣 but ........

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti....I dunno why Maan being helpless track is not clicking with me...Maybe its his character that has been etched in such a way that seeing him incapable to handle a situation is kind of not feeling right....

I know he is a brother and feels for his sister but that doesn't mean he will listen to the inane ideas of NES and not confront Arjun...If he does than I feel that his character sketch will suffer...Coz he's not a man to suffer in silence or advocates suffering in silence and if he was then he would not have given all the gyan to Geet during the HP days that tears stop ur brains from functioning  and women who don't stand up for themselves are stupid. If he has separate rule for women other than family then it turns out that he is a hypocrite...I don't think that would be an advisable route adopt...I would prefer him going all shrewd and beating Arjun at his own game.

As for the modern, educated part what I meant was that usually girls staying in cities would be more exposed to stuff like birth control, protection etc as compared to their village counterparts...but whether they use it or not ...is another question altogether...because in he heat of the moment even the smartest of people make mistake...But if they had shown her using protection that wud be a good msg to youth as well...

But why am I thinking message when all the CVs are thinking is a story that will give them TRPs, so they will obviously use the cliched ..."One night together and pregnant track" to move the story forward...coz other than that as we have already discussed, debated and dissected they have no other better option...And I for one instead of dissing the CVs anymore am gonna adopt a more "Take it as it comes" attitude...Coz at the end of the day I'm just a viewer...😊

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Zee,,,,,

😆😊....
😊.. Train keliye aur bhi time lagega
Edited by shinus - 13 years ago
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

Haha, I thought u were calling Maan and Geet as brother and sister, pagal 😆

U call Maan as ur brother? 😲

u dont know who my phamoush bhaiyaaa is😉 shad😭 Maan is a fictional character why he will be my bhaiyaaaa  okay my kabootar will inform u someday🤣
TSharan thumbnail

Can we expect an uninterrupted shaadi today without aliens interference!

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadowstreet

What...NO SR ???😲..I mean MSK in a office suit during SR..yeh kya hai,...is it a promo or something ??😕😕😕

OMG....now we get a superfast Maneet CON as well  😭 noooooo....

'Mera sundar XX rated sapna toot gaya' 🥺 😭
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

What about Maan trying to be the moving train? 😉😆☺️

ye lo is ke hote hue log mujhe besharam kehte hai🤣🤣🤣🤣