Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope they show a shower scene, where both stands under the shower, they don't need to show them bare lolzzzzzzz, only faces, I am ok with, then some romance, hayeeeeeeeeee โ˜บ๏ธ
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks zee and ash.

@zee, shower? You should now get a shower yourself!๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: winona

Kavi KC me aag ๐Ÿคฃ

Geet : Kya huwa Maan aap itane pareshan kyun hai
Maan to Geet : Office me aag lagi hai. Mujhe jaana hoga.
Geet: Aag idhar bhi lagi lagi hai, uska kya Maan? ๐Ÿคฃ

This one is really good ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: taqdir

thanks zee and ash.

@zee, shower? You should now get a shower yourself!๐Ÿ˜†

Why? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
U think that I smell bad? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Joking apart, I know what u mean, yeh sapna, sapna hai rahega, lagta hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Opti: both options are good. In fact too many future track can come out of this track if we take the case seriously. But the main thing is the actress cant act any scene so how can she go with these tracks. GHSP admin is continuesly protecting her & do her advocacy. So I think there is no chance of replacement. Between two option u gave, I will like to see the second one. Its hi time to Maneet fight some real issue together & Geet really proves her strenght & power coz obiously Maan will be broken. But I hav doubt that they will chose the frst option. As the actress cant act they will make her cry baby & glycerine will support her lack of acting. I will not enjoy this track. We already hav Geet in the same situation not another one. But in both case I think NE will be shown less. Her job is 80% done. now Geet-Arjun-MSK face off will happen. it will be better if they show less of NE scenes.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the pic spoiled my mood๐Ÿ˜•......cant see MSK back in that uniform so soon๐Ÿ˜ณ....right after marriage๐Ÿ˜ต

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

Arre tumhe mazak suj rahe hai ๐Ÿ˜†

If he tells her about the abort, so she might misunderstand him, ke now he married me and doesn't want the child, Why he didn't tell me before the marriage?, bla bla.......

He is scared to lose her trust.......

In fact these days mujhe GHSP dekh kar mazak hi sujhte hai except for some scenes๐Ÿ˜›
but think about it, why he changed & go to a doc & ask geet to go just after the marrige happens. Doc said they hav some time. not one night or something particular. ya there may b a possibility he can take her to hospital to make those tests which doc referd. but I dont think so. Its his office attire. he goes to doc in casual wear๐Ÿ˜†
From the pic, it doesn't seem like Maan touched Geet at all, see she still has the pallu over her head lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Dil Ke Armaan Aansoon Mein Beh Gayee ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi ppl.... will be opening the den just before the epi......late ho jayega to please be patient.... 
@shadowstreet: Maybe he is going to office as well, iseliye he has this attire........