Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but sharmi.. do devils actually need protection from t evil??😈🤣🤣🤣🤣
nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: taqdir

jyo, yes, now its looks like arjun too did a bad job but you know, ne-arjun are the couple here and we are not interested to see another msk for ne! 😆 NE would look perfecrt crying for arjun and her lost love and asking for geet's help. She will cry so much that we, the devils will plead the team to bring arjun back to her and stop this flood! 😆

Hello All. sorry for quoting, But do we really want see NE crying? that woman cannot act to save her life - if she goes into a crying mode. god help our ear buds.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sharmi...I pity your hubby...poor guy....And u r right the msg is there...hopefully Daarji's acceptance of guilt will be shown well by the CVs. And Geet is such a softie...she always believes in the good in humankind...and that's what makes her naive too coz not everyone is good...Maybe Arjun will be a life-lesson for her.....Initially she might feel bad but knowing Geet's character she will bounce back and will come with some uniquely innovative ways to bring about a change of heart in Arjun....That will be interesting to watch...😊

@Jyo Your IF moderators post has been quoted by Geet admin for the rules to be followed on FB....👍🏼
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kavita:I don't think its my post which the admin quoted...I think its another lady Asavari's post which is quoted there....even her rules were superb👍🏼...but the admin indirectly gave reply to my query about how the rules can b implemented there😛
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ya jyo thts how I made him to fullfill the vow..... its call mauke ki faida🤣🤣
Chimes, devils dont need protection frm evil but NE is beyond evil🤣 Edited by shadowstreet - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Kya hua ..u liked AA con kya😆...or is it the Maaneet first scene😉😳
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shadowstreet

I gave my support for darji as he was the head of handa family & his society. In his area police ppl belive his word, he was shown such figure. He did tried to convince Geet gently. he told her to think about Rajji's future to blackmail her emotionally then he gave the best option to Geet. abort the child. In normal case girl's wud do tha coz it was only 3 days relation & love was not built. But we all know why baby was kept by Geet. Darji gave the same punishment what he gave to Channi. he dint think of his blood. I m not supporting him. but now coming in front of all & asking for forgiveness takes a great courage. Dev-NT never did it openly. Dev seeked forgiveness to Geet chupke chupke. why dint he call a media conference when everything was out?😆

I agree with you Sharmi. Darji is a product of the society he is in. Steeped  in male chauvinism and fake family honour he acted as he did.  However big his crime is, it takes a lot to come forward in public and admit his guilt especially for a man who is treated like a God and thinks he is one.  Since he is willing to suffer public humiliation to amend his wrong, I'm willing to forgive him because he really cant do anything else.  As a reformed person he can do much more to change the thinking in his society because of the power he wields there.  He could even stop such things happening again by enlightening others.  So there is more to be achieved with a reformed Darji than an unrepentant one.  If Dev and NT had admitted their guilt in public and gone through humiliation, instead of letting Geet take the fall for their crimes maybe I would have been a little more lenient on them but no, we did not see enough of repentance which was convincing enough. The stupid fellow could not even find the Handa family when Maan could find Darji and even convince him to attend the wedding.

Btw I had not seen SBB yesterday so the Darji scene was a real surprise and I wanted him to admit his guilt in public which he seems to have done. 
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo reply to my PM...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What struck me yesterday was what a great pair of actors GC and DD are.  They made an innocent scene look sensual. On the other hand NM-P made a sensual scene look cold.  Considering that both the couples are being directed by the same person, we know how much life the first couple bring into their roles.  The whole credit goes to them. A good director and a well conceptualised scene, which the AA con really was, are not enough if the actors are wooden in their performances.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago