Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kareena-Barbara are the best with Hrithik in KWK (Page 4)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Dunno about Barbara because I haven't watched Kites but HR-Kareena did have good chemistry..even their movies together were quite bad..haha a few of their movies are a guilty pleasure of mine LOL

@Lensa
But he was still with Suzanne when the supposed affair between HR-Bebo happened..they'd been dating for years before they got married..

Yeah am okay with that. I don't think kareena and HR affair was a big thing. I think it was just a flirting thing between the two.  I just hate when men and women have affair after they are married. Am okay with HR and kareena's affair.

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Dunno about Barbara because I haven't watched Kites but HR-Kareena did have good chemistry..even their movies together were quite bad..haha a few of their movies are a guilty pleasure of mine LOL

@Lensa
But he was still with Suzanne when the supposed affair between HR-Bebo happened..they'd been dating for years before they got married..

Yeah am okay with that. I don't think kareena and HR affair was a big thing. I think it was just a flirting thing between the two.  I just hate when men and women have affair after they are married. Am okay with HR and kareena's affair.

Ok..but cheating is cheating whether you're married or boyfriend-girlfriend. I look at it the same way..But to each their own Smile
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

@Lensa

Ok..but cheating is cheating whether you're married or boyfriend-girlfriend. I look at it the same way..But to each their own Smile

Well how do we know if kareena knew they were dating? I for one didnt know they were dating..HR and his wife. And plus a little joking around....there is nothing wrong with that. Esp since we don't know if they did do something for sure. We had worse affairs than this!

Edited by lensahunte08 - 22 January 2011 at 4:12pm
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
lol koolchick you have a point. That was funny about him being repelled to do a movie with her lol. But I don't think he said it, i think his wife said he had the best chemistry with kareena and that kites actress.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

@Lensa

Well how do we know if kareena knew they were dating? I for one didnt know they were dating..HR and his wife. And plus a little joking around....there is nothing wrong with that. Esp since we don't know if they did do something for sure. We had worse affairs than this!

Nothing wrong with flirting/joking around at all. Affair in my books is more than flirting..it's an actual relationship..and yes we've definitely had worse affairs than this one.

As for Kareena not knowing..it's Bollywood, everybody pretty much knows about each other. And HR got married by year end of his smashing debut..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.Katalicious

Go to top