India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena-Barbara are the best with Hrithik in KWK

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Suzanne talks about hubby, his link-ups and their relationship on KJo's chat show.

The usually reticent and shy Suzanne Roshan opened up on Karan Johar's chat show, Koffee with Karan that airs tomorrow. She spoke about Hrithik's co-stars Kareena Kapoor and Barbara Mori (both of who were reported to have shared a 'special' relationship with the actor) and even told Karan that she finds Siddharth Mallya, the son of United Breweries' owner Vijay Mallya, the hottest male today.

Admits that Hrithik shares the best on-screen chemistry with Barbara Mori and Kareena KapoorShocked. Says a source close to Karan, "No one expected Suzanne to be so candid about Hrithik's reported link-ups."

"When Karan asked her about the female star Hrithik shared the best chemistry with, prompt came her reply Barbara Mori and Kareena Kapoor. Even Karan was shocked to see her being so frank about the women Hrithik was allegedly linked up with," the source said.

While there were rumours of Kareena and him sharing a special friendship before his marriage (during the time of Yaadein filming), Hrithik and Barbara had been linked when they were shooting for his film, Kites. Sharing his thoughts on love, Hrithik said, "Love is about bringing out the other person's individuality. What has gone wrong with the love today is that people have started to possess.If I love her (Suzanne), I should let her do what makes her smile and not impose my opinions." With Karan, Hrithik and Suzanne spoke about their marriage, the camaraderie they share, how they make up and a lot more. Suzanne even talked about how both of them make up after fights. "Hrithik and I always make up in the funniest way.

First we fight, and then a moment later we crack up on either something silly that one of us would have said. If not that, I start laughing at how Hrithik's expression is, when he is angry."

Really cant wait to see the episode and iam really shoked that Suzzaan choose Kareena and Barbara and dont choose Aish .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Wow, that truly is candid on suzzane's part!
Glad to see she aknowledged taht hrithik shares the best chemistry with Kareena.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaychonokscorpio95Kim75-SMay31-ruky786

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Indeed...Kareena did have amazing chemistry with Hrithik...dunno about Barbara...but Hrithik and Ash were sizzling..

Edited by -Sakina- - 22 January 2011 at 2:43am

scorpio95

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I didn't like him with Barbara but Kareena yh they do look good and I think he shares the best chemistry with Aish
tulsi003 Goldie
tulsi003
tulsi003

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
I think he has the most chemistry with Ash but I wanna see him in a movie with Kareena again. I'm tired of Kareena only doing movies with 40+ men. I want her to be cast opposite John too and Abhishek again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95.khoobsurat.

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

The surprise here because Suzaan choose kareena after all these things between them she choose her .

scorpio95

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I think HR and Kareena have amazing chemistry! But not so sure about Babara though. He and Ash also rock together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95.khoobsurat.

Go to top