Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|| Make Me Fall In LOVE || *SaJan* (Page 90)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by aashizin

OMGGG its pleasant surprise Big smileHug let me read it Embarrassed

Even I was suprised that I was able to finish it today! wrote it in a hurry!

r u seriously ShockedROFL u didn't even tell me u pay for it girl ROFL but i love surprises Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

sajanfan004 Goldie
sajanfan004
sajanfan004

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sajanfan004

Originally posted by sajanfan004

res!!

Vids.. First Unres ur older comments!

WinkhahahaWink
i have already unressed my older cumment!! check it out! *just edited*  lol!LOL
and im gonna Edit this one as well! so wait for 2 mins and then check...lol!!

Okie Vids!Big smile Thanks!
Will check! =)

i've posted it!!
 lol

GulaabiAakhein.

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyy manjiii

finalyyy u updated haan..
was waitng 4 it since a looooong tym...
welll as usual..i lovvved it
n d bstttt part was gnjn missing sam...wowwwww
reayyy happy 4 sam now...lolzzz
n den dat sneha...goddd...bratttt of d top order...:)
n den finalyyyy gnjn n mami convo...
well i was kinda satisfied dat mami thnks 4 d bettermnt of sam..bt ab bhi i hv a bit of doubt in it...
cont soooooooon
n
thnx 4 d pm
waitng 4 sajan convooo
n ya i missed 2 mntn...sam z a swthrtttttttttttt

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 15 April 2011 at 6:03am
Kritianya IF-Dazzler
Kritianya
Kritianya

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Gud update

GulaabiAakhein.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
ahhhhaaa now that's kind of updates i was waiting forCool starting of brooding realizing someone's pain his pain who always supported her gosh what a awesome this update was !! ClapHug in this update there was no samrat but he was there in her mind , in her talk first time she was missing him may be right now as friend its first step which will lead her to feel his love 

just loved ur description manjii Clapthe way u showed gunjan's pov ,her pain now she has become strong and started to forget abt neil who cheated her all this years and used her loved the way she missed samrat and recalled his care his support his presence in their room in their bed and she slept with his memories and her nightmares were vanished its clear she has now started to forget him from her heart and i guess slowly samrat is making place in her heart unknowingly Embarrassed

finally she apologized and poured out her heart to her bui and her sensible bui again suggested to make her husband happy she always knew samrat is the person who can make gunjan happy and give her all happiness which she deserves and that's the reason she  did choose to sarmat for her and her calm and composed nature and sensibility suggested her to try to adjust with her husband no doubt like every mother bui is playing her mother's role wonderfully 

gosh twist was mami ji in this update and ya that brat lady ( u reminded me dhadakan movie LOL but here mami ji is somehow caring for samrat ) loved mami ji's care for samrat she is strict and very clever lady and she could figure out something but loved samrat 's love and care for gunjan 

now coming to last phase 3rd person's pov i just loved it Heart now its gunjan's turn to feel his pain to get her question's answer why he so much cared for her why he is so scared for her why he never complained anything to her WHY ? and this question's answers only she can find out herself now manji can't wait for next part and thanks a tone for this surprise Hugu rockkkkkkkkkk Heart

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

ahhhhaaa now that's kind of updates i was waiting forCool starting of brooding realizing someone's pain his pain who always supported her gosh what a awesome this update was !! ClapHug in this update there was no samrat but he was there in her mind , in her talk first time she was missing him may be right now as friend its first step which will lead her to feel his love 
just loved ur description manjii Clapthe way u showed gunjan's pov ,her pain now she has become strong and started to forget abt neil who cheated her all this years and used her loved the way she missed samrat and recalled his care his support his presence in their room in their bed and she slept with his memories and her nightmares were vanished its clear she has now started to forget him from her heart and i guess slowly samrat is making place in her heart unknowingly Embarrassed

finally she apologized and poured out her heart to her bui and her sensible bui again suggested to make her husband happy she always knew samrat is the person who can make gunjan happy and give her all happiness which she deserves and that's the reason she  did choose to sarmat for her and her calm and composed nature and sensibility suggested her to try to adjust with her husband no doubt like every mother bui is playing her mother's role wonderfully 

gosh twist was mami ji in this update and ya that brat lady ( u reminded me dhadakan movie LOL but here mami ji is somehow caring for samrat ) loved mami ji's care for samrat she is strict and very clever lady and she could figure out something but loved samrat 's love and care for gunjan 

now coming to last phase 3rd person's pov i just loved it Heart now its gunjan's turn to feel his pain to get her question's answer why he so much cared for her why he is so scared for her why he never complained anything to her WHY ? and this question's answers only she can find out herself now manji can't wait for next part and thanks a tone for this surprise Hugu rockkkkkkkkkk Heart

True Aashi!! Its just the FIRST step.. There is a WEEK left!
hahaLOL && well.. I wrote this update in like 15 minutes! So I really dont know how much of sense did it make.. but i was glad that you likedd it!Big smileEmbarrassed 
The "Samrat ka Asar" has started in her!LOL She will sooon be full of it! && yeah.. Gunjan is yet to know WHY samrat cares for her!
And yes! in this update Bui is all wise & positive! [Unlike in the showLOL]
She is a motherly figure for gunjan!Embarrassed
Yep.. & ill tell everyone WHY samrat was worried ONCE I COME TO KNOW!TongueTongue
I dont know exactly what ALL i wrote in the update!
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
tht was nicee  part

GulaabiAakhein.

HealMeForever IF-Rockerz
HealMeForever
HealMeForever

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
woww c ute upd manjari..cont soon..