Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|| Make Me Fall In LOVE || *SaJan* (Page 78)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMAANKSGFAN

Hiiiiiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Loved sammy
He soooooooo sweet and understanding
I can punch Neil
H8 him
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm

Thank youuu Soo much! I am glad you enjoyed the update!
haha.. even I can! LoL!LOL

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammykhan

wow awesome part
loved it
samrat is so supportive n understanding
hope gunjan soon fall in love with samrat
continue soon
thx 4 the pm

Thank youuu Soo much! I am glad you enjoyed the update!Embarrassed
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJan_RaDevBest

it was an awesome update!!ClapClap
samrat is really a very caring husbandDay DreamingDay Dreaming...now gunjan should also forget her past and move on in her life with samratConfusedConfused...she needs to change herself for samrat!!ApproveApprove
please continue this one soon as it is my favorite ff!!Big smileBig smile
thanks for the pm!!Smile
-arushi-

Thank youuu Soo much! I am glad you enjoyed the update! She will.. evertyone needs time.. its not that easy! gunjan loved neil!
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Neil.........Angry ..the sleazy Censored .....I could kill him for  hurting Gunji......but our Sammy boy......Day Dreaming ............Thank God he is in our Gunji's life. Do update soon, hon.Hug

Thank youuu Soo much! I am glad you enjoyed the update!Embarrassed
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_SG

Manjari, awesome update, wish to see sajan getting closer. Liked how the way samrat handled gunjan's situation.

Thank youuu Soo much! I am glad you enjoyed the update!EmbarrassedBig smile
SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hey Manji once again superb update Clapi hate ths Neil to the core  n love our sammy boy Day Dreamingthe true lover with NO DEMANDS N NO COMPLAINS  he just knows to love Gunji ....... cont soon dear n thnx for the Pm...lov ya Manjiri rocks.................Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

AashiHugHug Aww.. I was waitinf for your comments! Thank you sooo much! I am so glad you likedd my update! And yeah.. Thats exactly what I wanted to show. That samrat cant go ahead and show his love. He just gives Gunjan those signs of his love which gunjan couldnt see yet because of Neil.. And now slowly as time passes she will understand!
Samrat wont change for her, Gunjan will fall for THIS BORING SHY and SIMPLE samrat! Big smileEmbarrassed that is the theme of this SS!
Yay glad you enjoyed this! Love Ya!Hug
yes i enjoyed a lot i read it again Big smileEmbarrassed and while reading every time got to see deep impact of true love from samrat to gunjan seriously gunjan's bui found perfect husband for her bui had full faith in him that he will def take care of her and make her happy and he is doing the same way without any selfish motive only he is following his heart the way he loves her to the core he doesn't show it but his all gestures r showing as now neil's fake love has removed from her heart she will find new samrat which she never saw b4 she finds him boring and shy but that's the samrat which supported her and can do anything for her whether it would be to protect her or to get ready for neil and her marriage if she wanted he only wants to see her happy now seriously can't wait to see how new journey of love will start and how she will find his love for her Embarrassedyes i m enjoying it u know always waiting for this SS's pm EmbarrassedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Heyy
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by SajanRox11

AashiHugHug Aww.. I was waitinf for your comments! Thank you sooo much! I am so glad you likedd my update! And yeah.. Thats exactly what I wanted to show. That samrat cant go ahead and show his love. He just gives Gunjan those signs of his love which gunjan couldnt see yet because of Neil.. And now slowly as time passes she will understand!
Samrat wont change for her, Gunjan will fall for THIS BORING SHY and SIMPLE samrat! Big smileEmbarrassed that is the theme of this SS!
Yay glad you enjoyed this! Love Ya!Hug
yes i enjoyed a lot i read it again Big smileEmbarrassed and while reading every time got to see deep impact of true love from samrat to gunjan seriously gunjan's bui found perfect husband for her bui had full faith in him that he will def take care of her and make her happy and he is doing the same way without any selfish motive only he is following his heart the way he loves her to the core he doesn't show it but his all gestures r showing as now neil's fake love has removed from her heart she will find new samrat which she never saw b4 she finds him boring and shy but that's the samrat which supported her and can do anything for her whether it would be to protect her or to get ready for neil and her marriage if she wanted he only wants to see her happy now seriously can't wait to see how new journey of love will start and how she will find his love for her Embarrassedyes i m enjoying it u know always waiting for this SS's pm EmbarrassedHug

Heyy Aashii!Hug You understood this SS perfectly Aashii.. This is exaclty what I want EVERYONE to realise.. I want people to read between the lines..!
For eg : the PRECAP.. its not just that simple .. Samrat Watching Friends.. Its not just a showww!! Its something which samrat hates! he is not interested and he is still doing it! last time he cudnt bare it for a minute! That way..
Well.. I am glad ur understanding my SS soooo well!! Well I will update this one sooon!
I badly need to write this! There is alot left !!Confused 

Go to top