Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|| Make Me Fall In LOVE || *SaJan* (Page 75)

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.......!!!!!!!!
it was an awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm update yaar.......
finally niel is outttttttttttttttttttttt.......thnk u so much......
Gosh! he's sooooooooooo cheap.......hate him......Angry
i wish SaJan's life bcum perfect.......
i just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee samrat in ur SS yaar........
i mean he's just perfecttttttttttttttttttttttt.......
any girl can fall for him.........
hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee........he's such a sweetheart........EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
awwwww......the precap sounds really good.......
Samrat watching Friends??????
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooood........
& m not at all bugged with ur updates on the same SS yaar........
as i really luv this SS......so keep updating it ASAP........
mind-blowingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg update.........

CONT SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME.........

w8ing eagerly 4 nxt update..........do cont soon........Smile

Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
what to say manji it was seriously wonderful hats off to u yar HugClap i want samrat now WinkLOL how can any person be so humble so helpful and so loving and selfless gosh i m loving him more and more in this SS Hughis support his care he is madly in love with gunjan u know ppl have their own way to show love some ppl can show that they r in madly in love and some can't like samrat he is very introvert so he didn't show his love to her the way fakely neil showed to her 

finally gun came to see that looser's dirty mind and why he wanted her god seriously very cheap person monster and jerk Angrysame lower mentality using any lady no respect for woman or lady Angry and on the other side gosh samrat who always respected gunjan and her povs the way he tried to cheer her up she still can't see his love reason that loser was always there in her mind and in her heart but now as she tried to throw out his thoughts and move on she will feel his love Embarrassed and surely fall for him Day Dreaming

he gave her pleasant punishment to be with him to be his wife for his rest of life owww the way he asked her so magical Day Dreamingnow seriously can't wait for next update staring of their new life and beginning of finding and discovering her love in him thanks a tone for this wonderful update do continue soon Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
awesome updateSmile

Edited by kins103 - 04 April 2011 at 6:59am
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

what to say manji it was seriously wonderful hats off to u yar HugClap i want samrat now WinkLOL how can any person be so humble so helpful and so loving and selfless gosh i m loving him more and more in this SS Hughis support his care he is madly in love with gunjan u know ppl have their own way to show love some ppl can show that they r in madly in love and some can't like samrat he is very introvert so he didn't show his love to her the way fakely neil showed to her 

finally gun came to see that looser's dirty mind and why he wanted her god seriously very cheap person monster and jerk Angrysame lower mentality using any lady no respect for woman or lady Angry and on the other side gosh samrat who always respected gunjan and her povs the way he tried to cheer her up she still can't see his love reason that loser was always there in her mind and in her heart but now as she tried to throw out his thoughts and move on she will feel his love Embarrassed and surely fall for him Day Dreaming

he gave her pleasant punishment to be with him to be his wife for his rest of life owww the way he asked her so magical Day Dreamingnow seriously can't wait for next update staring of their new life and beginning of finding and discovering her love in him thanks a tone for this wonderful update do continue soon Hug

AashiHugHug Aww.. I was waitinf for your comments! Thank you sooo much! I am so glad you likedd my update! And yeah.. Thats exactly what I wanted to show. That samrat cant go ahead and show his love. He just gives Gunjan those signs of his love which gunjan couldnt see yet because of Neil.. And now slowly as time passes she will understand!
Samrat wont change for her, Gunjan will fall for THIS BORING SHY and SIMPLE samrat! Big smileEmbarrassed that is the theme of this SS!
Yay glad you enjoyed this! Love Ya!Hug

aashizin

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Manjaariiii Hug

Awesome Update & I'm Just SOOO Disgusted At Neil !! He Is SOOO Cheap Naa That I Want To Slap Him Just Mrs Shergill Did 
Evil Smile LOL Samrat Is The Best Husband I Have Seen & The Punishent He Gave Was Actually Like A Heaven Embarrassed & Gunjan Felt Really Happy Too After Knowing About That She Will Be Mrs Shergill Forever Now !! && Samrat's Thoughtss About Being Sooo Close & Love His Wife Was Sooo Cute & Me Want Them Toghether Jee !! Day Dreaming

GulaabiAakhein.

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
marvelous update....cont soon

GulaabiAakhein.

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..