Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|| Make Me Fall In LOVE || *SaJan* (Page 70)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Hey AashiHugHug Thank you so much for your awesome comments! I always love reading your comments!
See if Samrat can make you fall in love so many times, then gunjan ko ek baar toh kar hi sakta hai!LOLWink And he doesnt need to change for that! Well.. thats what this SS is about. I just gave a small Samrat's POV in the beginning so that people know that even he is hurt! Actually I wanted to write this SS completely from Gunjans POV! But then Many people wouldnt understand what samrat actually felt about all this. Thats why I write it from thrid person POV! Big smile Well Im so happy that you liked this update sooo much!
and yeah.. I will surely update this SS asap!
Love youu!Hug
manji HugHug i kept my promise i read it again EmbarrassedLOLcan't get over with sam's charm Day DreamingEmbarrassed yes with third one's pov u r justifying both of main lead's char wonderfully gun who was madly in love with neil unknowing fact he was liar and mean person who only cares for him and who have no any loyalty for anyone not for his GF or not for his Wife , samrat who fell for gun love at first sight not knowing abt her he never once thought to leave her after knowing gun's truth only and only to support her he felt she needed someone and he did his support in corner of his heart with his offer to gun marrying neil he was sure and trusted on his love and played game of love with fear but his true love won she loved neil but she always respected him and started liking him here now one beautiful relation will start here her real journey will start finding his love discovering it she will feel new with him as if she will fall for him every day every moment with him that's love gosh i m so excited for next update do continue soon Huggreedy u see LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
heyyyy manjiiii

awwwwwsum update
finalyyy gnjn came 2 knw bout neil's real intensions
goddd...hate neil
n sam hez such  a sW*Hrt
he supported gnjn ol way longgg...inspite of knwng dat she loves neil
cont sooooooon
n
thnx 4 d pm

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 03 April 2011 at 1:01am

GulaabiAakhein.

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
omgggggggggggggg..i jus read d note abhi..n am like superrrrrrrr happppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....yippppeeeeeeeee
n
thnxHug

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by SajanRox11

Hey AashiHugHug Thank you so much for your awesome comments! I always love reading your comments!
See if Samrat can make you fall in love so many times, then gunjan ko ek baar toh kar hi sakta hai!LOLWink And he doesnt need to change for that! Well.. thats what this SS is about. I just gave a small Samrat's POV in the beginning so that people know that even he is hurt! Actually I wanted to write this SS completely from Gunjans POV! But then Many people wouldnt understand what samrat actually felt about all this. Thats why I write it from thrid person POV! Big smile Well Im so happy that you liked this update sooo much!
and yeah.. I will surely update this SS asap!
Love youu!Hug
manji HugHug i kept my promise i read it again EmbarrassedLOLcan't get over with sam's charm Day DreamingEmbarrassed yes with third one's pov u r justifying both of main lead's char wonderfully gun who was madly in love with neil unknowing fact he was liar and mean person who only cares for him and who have no any loyalty for anyone not for his GF or not for his Wife , samrat who fell for gun love at first sight not knowing abt her he never once thought to leave her after knowing gun's truth only and only to support her he felt she needed someone and he did his support in corner of his heart with his offer to gun marrying neil he was sure and trusted on his love and played game of love with fear but his true love won she loved neil but she always respected him and started liking him here now one beautiful relation will start here her real journey will start finding his love discovering it she will feel new with him as if she will fall for him every day every moment with him that's love gosh i m so excited for next update do continue soon Huggreedy u see LOL

HugHug Aashii!! I knoww. Even I love Samrat in this! I dont know why I just love making samrat PERFECT in my FFs Because that was something MJHT lacked. They always showed SAMRAT make mistakes and gunjan getting angry! But when It was samrats turn to get angry he always forgave Gunjan! But the accident waala part main they didnt show a gunjan ka realisation track! they showed have showed her thinking about EVERYTHING samrat had done for her!
Thats why i always make samrat the HERO oif my FFS!
Haha.. Well.. Thank you Sooooo much and yeah sure I will update really sooon!
Isse pata chalta hai that what you expect from the story!Wink I'll try NoT to disappoint you!

-CreativeSoul-

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

You Didn't PM Me ShockedShocked !! Naraaz With You Jee Ouch

I AM SOOOOO SORRY SANZ!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I never forget to PM ppl!
Plz dont get angry! Next Time PAKKA yaad rakhungi!Ouch
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Awesome update

Loved it

Can't wait 4 da next part

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-