Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|| Make Me Fall In LOVE || *SaJan* (Page 54)

sg-muskaan IF-Dazzler
sg-muskaan
sg-muskaan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyyyy Manji..!!
it was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee updt...!!
sam z a sweetheart n perfect husband ............Heart
lovelyyyyyyyyyyy part but precap.....................ShockedShocked
cont soon!
muskaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Manjiri OMG!! Amazing updateClap and Shocking PrecapShockedShocked..........Man Gunjan and Neil Said I love u 2 each otherShocked...Have they both forgotten they r married .....I hate this Neil guy....Angry....He is fooling Gunjan .....Why are Gunjan and Neil doing this 2 Samrat and neils wife...along with their life they are spoiling the life of two other people......Gunjan is married 2 Sam N he is a very sweet guy and true Gentleman...he will support gunjan thru thick n thin n will always love n care 4 her....Gunjan know that So why is she doing this 2 Samrat??ConfusedConfused......Ur Precap is Shocking Shocked...........I am scared what will happen next? ...Do Continue Soon and thanks 4 pm manjiri..........

Love GunjanSmileSmile........... .

GulaabiAakhein.

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
AngryAngryi hateeeeeeeeee neilllllllllllllllllllllllll for sureeeeeeeeeeee little bit hate gunjan to using samrat for tht bastad neilllllllllllllllllllll. i sure hate percap coz dont like gunjan say i love to tht bastad neillllllllllllllllllll she hurt samrat soooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh

GulaabiAakhein.

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
tht was nice update
itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hate uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
what was tht
y u given precap
now who will wait fr it???
tidkooooooo plzzzz na u know i hate to wait for ur update =(

ok
first of all sorry for being late
hell busy these days
omggggggggggggg
tidkooooo m totally fida over ur update
amazingggggggggggggg job
beautifully written
loving the way the story is moving
mamaaaaaaaaa sammy roxxxx
loving him in ur ss
i love him everywhere wasy
finally neil is back in her life
yupeeeeeeeeeeeee
story mein twist
n this twist is breath taking
seriously tidkoooo plzzzzzzzzzz continue mar dy na
jaldi sy plz plz
cant wait for me
wasy i dont think so u will give precap scene in next update
but plzzzzzzzz atleast coninue na
love u for this update =)

GulaabiAakhein.

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
cont sooooooooonEmbarrassed

GulaabiAakhein.

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
manji cnt soon..........................................................................luvd ur update.......................................................awesome................................................................

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Gunjan got ready to meet Neil.. She wanted to finish off everything today! She couldnt cheat Samrat anymore.. He was a great person and she knew she had to spend her life with him. This was only for her Bui!

She reached the place Neil asked her to come to. He was already there. He got up and pulled the chair for Gunjan to sit.. she sat and looked down at the table..

For some moments no one said anything. Gunjan looked around and checked out the place. This was the first time she went out in Mumbai.. Everything was awkward between the two of them. They were hearing what other people in the restaurant were talking about. Finally

Neil asked her "why Gunjan? Why did you have to leave me? Wasn't it all for money?"

Gunjan was amazed. This is how much Neil knew her?

"Then why would I have fallen in love with you.." she started, still looking at the table. "I knew you never had money.. then why would I be in love with you?" she added..

and then she told him everything that happened that day when she reached home & why was she compelled to marry Samrat! By the end of it both of them stared at each other.

Now Neil owed an explanation to Gunjan.. and he gave one..

"After you left I was mad at you, I couldnt bear the rejection. I promised Ma that I would marry someone else. Ma died the next week. I had completely broken down... That time Annie was in town and she fell in love with me.. So I married her.. and when I came to know we were going to Mumbai, I was even happier because I would get to know WHAT did Samrat have that you left me & married him.."

Gunjan sympathised with him. 'Poor him' she thought, 'He had lost everything in one go! Wish i would have been there with him!' She knew she would never get back with Neil again.. and so she finally decided to say goodbye..

"Good-bye Neil!" she muttered.

Neil was in shock.. "No Gunjan, we have met after a long time.. I cant stay away from you! I love.."

but before he could finish his sentence Gunjan got up and ran out of the restaurant. Neil followed her but she had left.

Neil went to her house. He wanted an answer. He still loved Gunjan. He was furious. The maid opened the door and went straight up to her room. Gunjan was standing near the window looking out. She kept thinking about how she would tell Samrat about Neil. She couldnt hide it any longer. She didn't want to be unfaithful to him! Neil went up to her and put a hand on her shoulder.. Gunjan turned around and hugged Neil..

"Samrat.." she muttered.. "I have to confess'

And before she could say anything Neil pulled apart..

"Samrat??" he asked.

"Neil? What are you doing here? I told you I didn't want to talk to you! I cant break Bui's trust! I promised her.."

Neil moved towards her.. he cupped her face.. she looked the away. He inched forward.. Gunjan's heart beat increased. She knew she could never forget Neil.. and she loved him.. She looked into his eyes. Neil had taken over Gunjan once again!

"I love you Gunjan.. I love you very much!" he said inching closer to her lips..

"I love you too!" Gunjan muttered.. Neil came closer.. they were very close, Gunjan's breath could be felt on his face.. 

Neil caressed her cheeks with his hand and suddenly BANG! The door shut behind them!

Gunjan realised what she was doing.. she came back to reality and out of her trance. Neil had almost got to her.. And then her mind flickered to the person at the door.. Who was it? Who could it be? SAMRAT? She hated to think about it! She didn't want him to know this way! But why would he be here now? No he couldnt be there!

"Who was it?" Gunjan muttered.. Neil looked at her, "Who ever it was, we dont care? Right?"

"I DO! Neil.. please go.. Jus go!"

"Gunjan but come with me!" he said..

"GO NEIL! I AM NOT COMING! I CANT!" she yelled..

She was getting mad thinking about Samrat! She couldnt bear cheating him any longer! Gunjan sweared she would tell Samrat everything today, only if, he hadn't already heart all of that!

But Gunjan was happy with herself.. She had finally been able to kick Neil out of her life! 'Everything was going to be fine' she kept telling herself. She would not remember Neil now! Everything was cleared and he was married too! And now she wouldn't worry about him either! Now she thanked god, and realised why he had sent Neil back! So that she could forget him! So that they could finally move on! Everything would be fine.. she told herself again!

That Night, Gunjan made dinner for Samrat! He hadn't called today and it was already 10 pm. He had promised her he would always call if he was late. Gunjan sat on the sofa and she kept thinking about Samrat. She just prayed to god that it wasn't him in the afternoon! She didn't want him to know this way.. She reassured herself that it couldnt be him.. why would he come so early? He never came home in the afternoon!

Her heart beat started to increase as she became nervous. She didn't want Samrat to leave her. What would she tell bui? How would she live with this? Her life was already muddled up and she didn't want any further problems. She hated to admit it, but she liked the fact that Samrat cared for her. He was her friend and she respected him like that. She wished they had always been friends!

The door bell rang. The servants had gone to their quarters.. Gunjan's heart thudded loudly as she inched towards the door.. she opened the door and found Samrat standing there.. He looked up at her and then away at once. Gunjan realised that his eyes were red & his face looked pale. Gunjan took his briefcase. Again she looked at him. He wasn't looking at her.

"Why are you so late today?" Gunjan asked.

"Had some work." He answered.

"Dinner?" she asked.

"Im not hungry" came the answer.

Samrat moved towards the room and Gunjan stopped where she stood. 'He heard everything!' she told herself. 'He never behaved this way.'

She walked slowly to the bed room thinking what she would tell him and how she would explain to him. She was very upset. This was the last thing that she wanted.

"Samrat." She said and she entered the room.

"Yes" he said still not looking at her.

"I wanted.. to.. umm.. talk about.." but before she could finish he said, "I am very tired Gunjan, can we please talk later?"

Gunjan looked ashamed.. Samrat changed his clothes and came. "Dont you want to have dinner?" she asked once again.

"I said I am not Hungry! You can go eat." He said.

"I am not hungry either." She said.

Why didn't she have the courage to go tell him. She was nervous and scared of his reaction.. she had never seen him like this before. She cursed herself again and again..

"Samrat, were you home this afternoon?" she shut her eyes and asked. She knew he had heard it all.. she knew it was him.. she knew it. She was almost sure of it now when he looked up at her for once. Samrat's eyes were red. He looked furious.

"Yes, I had come home.. erm.. for a while." He turned to go to bed. But Gunjan stopped him.

"So? So aren't you angry? Shouldn't you be furious at me? Shouldn't you hit me!" she asked. She went and stood in front of him. She wasn't scared anymore. She had finally said everything. And she wasn't afraid of his punishment!

Samrat was silent. He didn't look at her. He looked at the window and those words kept going in his head.. 'I love you too!' Neil & Gunjan moving towards each other. Almost about to kiss.

"SAMRAT SAY SOMETHING!" she screamed, breaking down. she sat on the floor crying.. "SAY SOMETHING GOD DAMN IT!" she yelled.. why was he so nice? He didn't even question her once.

"look Gunjan, dont cry." He said after a long time. And that was all he said. He went to his bed and sat down.

Gunjan was shocked. Was he so weak from inside that he couldnt even yell at me? Why was he doing this?

"Samrat, I'll tell you what happened." She said.

He calmed down. looked at her. "I would really like to know why you married me, if you loved him? I dont think this was about money, you wouldn't be so stupid."

Gunjan's eyes widened for a moment. Samrat, who had not known her a month realised that it wasn't about money and Neil who had known Gunjan for years went about saying Gunjan had cheated him for MoNeY!

She sat down next to Samrat and told her story from scratch. How she and Neil were always together and she wanted to go tell Bui about their relationship. But bui chose Samrat and Not Neil. She met Neil and said he wasn't a good person. Then how Gunjan didn't want Neil to know she was getting married. Then why she met him today! EVERYTHING!

Gunjan sighed once it was all said. Now she was relaxed. She had said everything and there were tears rolling down her eyes. She didn't know what to expect. Their marriage was not even a month old. How could she expect Samrat to understand? She hadn't even let Samrat come close too her, why would he understand?

"Your Bui is a very intelligent person Gunjan, she is right!" Samrat said.

"How can you be so sure Samrat? I know what I did with you was wrong.. I should have cleared everything before marriage but I never found the courage to do that. Actually that time I didn't care. I was deep into depression! But you brought me out of that state so now I am ready to bear any punishment you give me. If it were not for you, I may have still been depressed or may have even killed myself."

Samrat looked at Gunjan again. He couldnt tell her how much he loved her! But he wouldn't let Gunjan ruin her life.

"Neil is a fraud Gunjan, today after I saw you two I found out about this, Neil Oberoi. He is a cheat & a fraud."

"I dont believe you!" was all Gunjan said. She wasn't ready to believe anyone against Neil. That was her Trust!

"Ok, I can prove it. Do you think he wants you back?" Samrat asked. "Do you really think he loves you? Will he leave his wife for you?"

Gunjan didn't wait a moment, "Yes, he will. I am sure he will. He asked me to come with him this morning itself, but I refused."

"Did he tell you he would leave his wife?" Samrat asked.

"Yes! He meant that!" Gunjan answered. 'What was Samrat upto? Why did he want to prove Neil wrong so desperately?'

"Ok, So tomorrow you will go tell him that I know everything and that I will get you both married!" Samrat muttered. He was hurt as he said all this. It was difficult for him as well.. But he said it. It was about Gunjan's life and this wasn't a joke!

Gunjan's eyes lit up! She was very happy! "What? Really?" she said, but after a few moments she continued, "Is this some sorta joke?"

Samrat saw gunjan's happiness and told her that if he agreed then she could marry Neil and samrat had no objection! Gunjan smiled at him.. "I am sorry, samrat! I am a pathetic wife" gunjan said. Samrat looked at her, "It isn't your fault Gunjan, You were in love, even I would have done the same for a person I love! Your a very nice human being & an amazing wife." He couldnt stay away from gunjan now. He was so used to her! He loved her. He wanted her. But she wanted someone else. So that was the way it would be.

Precap: NOT THE LAST UPDATE! LOL! 

Love,
Manjarii

Edited by SajanRox11 - 25 March 2011 at 10:32am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXmohit_rockstarruvydiyachillSwaatiignaneswarimjhtian94rosecutiekarantakiar358674zobshehstrings123ammykhanitzMYattitudeMaNan_KaShianSwaNia_1saniya.xAnjali_12dbr_kmichi_Monu__Arushi_1gunjan7vidu87sg-muskaanSandCastle.SwaNia_2KuchBhiMatBolpreety88HealMeForeverMahiiisadufKaSh-Maneet-Fan-CreativeSoul-XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamar_sajan4evrShafoo-Priti11-AttractiveAdya..Enchanteur..shah10fendfelicitysmoak.charmee_sammyaashizinSanzMonaya4ever

Go to top