Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|| Make Me Fall In LOVE || *SaJan* (Page 42)

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Joined: 11 September 2009
Posts: 4493

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
tidkoo wanna kill u right now =(
to mery samny aa aik bar
but nae cant kill u wanna read th next update
its unfair
tujhy kis ny bola precap deny ko???
jaldi update kar ab
cant wait
 
about the upate
awwwwwwwwwwww
lovely dovely update tidkooooooo
amazingggggggggggg
but was a lil short dear
plzzzzzzz next time lambiiiiiiiii
it seems its complains time lilx
but seriously me loving the story
sammy extra cute man
his character sketch just awesomeeee
hats off
great job han
n to ny buhut bad point stop kiya plzzzzzz na update kar dy
aj hy update chahiye plzzzz
mein buhut maron gy nae update kiya time py
hating u for this damnnnnnnnnn
m waiting for ur pm
 
i gues mein ny update k bary mein koi baat nae ki lolx
gunjun cooking food was really sweeeeeet
u hve written gunjun's pov really well
n sammy ki mami ji ka kya scene chal raha hy???
koi prob hy kya???
sorry after writting the whole comment i come to know its not in english
u can read it right
if not do tell me will translate Big smile
n plzzzzzz continue mar
warna mein aa kar tujhy maron gy


Edited by itzMYattitude - 19 March 2011 at 12:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 27401

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
manjariii Hug it was again wonderful part sweety loved it to the core Clap u described newly married girl's povs wonderfully how gun started his new life with their new house and responsibility it was seriously wonderful to read Embarrassed now can't wait for next part and thanks for pm i m seriously loving this SS so can't wait hon u have to update this SS soon Wink and thanks for pm Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 16204

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itzMYattitude

tidkoo wanna kill u right now =(
to mery samny aa aik bar
but nae cant kill u wanna read th next update
its unfair
tujhy kis ny bola precap deny ko???
jaldi update kar ab
cant wait
 
about the upate
awwwwwwwwwwww
lovely dovely update tidkooooooo
amazingggggggggggg
but was a lil short dear
plzzzzzzz next time lambiiiiiiiii
it seems its complains time lilx
but seriously me loving the story
sammy extra cute man
his character sketch just awesomeeee
hats off
great job han
n to ny buhut bad point stop kiya plzzzzzz na update kar dy
aj hy update chahiye plzzzz
mein buhut maron gy nae update kiya time py
hating u for this damnnnnnnnnn
m waiting for ur pm
 
i gues mein ny update k bary mein koi baat nae ki lolx
gunjun cooking food was really sweeeeeet
u hve written gunjun's pov really well
n sammy ki mami ji ka kya scene chal raha hy???
koi prob hy kya???
sorry after writting the whole comment i come to know its not in english
u can read it right
if not do tell me will translate Big smile
n plzzzzzz continue mar
warna mein aa kar tujhy maron gy
 
Sara.. mujhe hindi samajh aati haii ok!!!
Uff.. and theek hai thoda chhota tha..
FINE.. next time se I wont give a precap! TongueLOL
I will update jaldi se.. pakka..
agar hoga toh tere liye aaj hi updt kar dungi!
FINE? happy?
ab plz meri jaan baksh don! Lol!
Thanks for ur CommentWinkLOL
and translate karne ki zarurat nahi..
and abt sams mami.. WAIT n WATCH!
lol!LOLStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itzMYattitude

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54270

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
res
..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 22620

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
oh neils re entry
any vays do cnt soon
n keep pm me
thnks fr pm
kia krni cant cmmnt longWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 1288

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Awesome update. I liked it. But there is no sajan in one scene also! I wanted some sajan scenes before niel's re-entry. Actually, i'm loving this ff. Its getting better update by update. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 16204

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

manjariii Hug it was again wonderful part sweety loved it to the core Clap u described newly married girl's povs wonderfully how gun started his new life with their new house and responsibility it was seriously wonderful to read Embarrassed now can't wait for next part and thanks for pm i m seriously loving this SS so can't wait hon u have to update this SS soon Wink and thanks for pm Hug
 
Hii Aashi!HugHug Thank youu Sooo much!
Im glad I could do it properly.. (lack of experience.. hahahLOL) and I wrote this part two three times trying to make it better.. but.. Confused..
Glad you enjoyed reading it! I will surely update this one as fast as possible! Jus have a small part left!
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 16204

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gnaneswari

Awesome update. I liked it. But there is no sajan in one scene also! I wanted some sajan scenes before niel's re-entry. Actually, i'm loving this ff. Its getting better update by update. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
 
 
Hi.. Thank you! I know. I had to do it this way.. and I didnt have time.. next update pakka will write many SaJan scenes! Thanks for the compliments! really helps to write more and more!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
love love love(ar,rm,aa)part 5 pg 21updt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: mithilalovesksg   Replies: 211   Views: 102479

mithilalovesksg 211 102479 07 December 2013 at 10:24am by ksgandjsg21
WAADA (sajan ff)romantic sajan pg19

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: cute_monaya_fan   Replies: 214   Views: 45543

cute_monaya_fan 214 45543 17 September 2011 at 1:21pm by monaya_sajan
a sajan OS: union of sajan updated on page 12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: lucario   Replies: 226   Views: 28377

lucario 226 28377 20 February 2011 at 9:15pm by lucario
SAJAN OS : sajan forvever

2

Author: Delishus   Replies: 15   Views: 7402

Delishus 15 7402 09 August 2010 at 5:35am by ar_sajan4evr
sajan oneshot gallery sajan pg8 notepg15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: snehajose17   Replies: 161   Views: 31703

snehajose17 161 31703 17 June 2010 at 7:14pm by -CreativeSoul-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index