Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|| Make Me Fall In LOVE || *SaJan* (Page 3)

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 21130

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
cont soon lets seeApprovebut its prety coolEmbarrassedi liked it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

No_Comments IF-Sizzlerz
No_Comments
No_Comments

Joined: 26 January 2010
Posts: 13226

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Awww Embarrassed . . . Manjaariiiii Hug
Its just Awesome To Read & I Can't Wait For This One !! Day Dreaming Really Good Concept & I'm Sure This Gonna Just Be Too Interesting To Read SOO You Know I'm Already In For Your Stories;Embarrassed & I Want To Give You A Name If Its Okaay With It !!Hug I LOVEE To Name This Story " Make Me Fall In Love " Day Dreaming Becasue Its Like A Challenge To Samrat For Making Her Fall In Loveee LOL & Gunjan Don't Think He Can Do It SOO She Is Like More Challenging Him To Let Her FALL In LOVE With Him; & Everyone Know That In The LAST They Will Be Together . . . Day Dreaming Soo Its Gonna Be Interesting You Know Anyways The Choice Is Yours !! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 16204

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJan_Sana4ever

Awww Embarrassed . . . Manjaariiiii Hug
Its just Awesome To Read & I Can't Wait For This One !! Day Dreaming Really Good Concept & I'm Sure This Gonna Just Be Too Interesting To Read SOO You Know I'm Already In For Your Stories;Embarrassed & I Want To Give You A Name If Its Okaay With It !!Hug I LOVEE To Name This Story " Make Me Fall In Love " Day Dreaming Becasue Its Like A Challenge To Samrat For Making Her Fall In Loveee LOL & Gunjan Don't Think He Can Do It SOO She Is Like More Challenging Him To Let Her FALL In LOVE With Him; & Everyone Know That In The LAST They Will Be Together . . . Day Dreaming Soo Its Gonna Be Interesting You Know Anyways The Choice Is Yours !! Embarrassed

 
Hii Sana!
Thank Youu Soooo Much!
Im soo soo happy that you liked the SS!
and yeah! I loved the name! Will surely add it!
THANK YOUU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE TITLE!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

No_Comments

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 27401

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
wow manjari amazing concept different and unique loved it seriously the way u penned down it will be roller coaster ride for us so now can't wait for next part thanks for this wonderful treat and go ahead in ur this SS we love this concept and thanks for pm Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
hey manji awesome ssThumbs Up i really liked the concept its amazingBig smilecont with the next update n thanx for the pm
358674 Goldie
358674
358674

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 1841

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
its an awesome concept
seriously gud 
really
fantastic Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 16204

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

wow manjari amazing concept different and unique loved it seriously the way u penned down it will be roller coaster ride for us so now can't wait for next part thanks for this wonderful treat and go ahead in ur this SS we love this concept and thanks for pm Hug
 
Hii Aashi! Thanks alot! Im glad u likedd the idea. well.. I thot making gunjan fall in love with Neil was a mistake! But glad u guys are liking the concept!
Thanks alot !!
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 16204

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

hey manji awesome ssThumbs Up i really liked the concept its amazingBig smilecont with the next update n thanx for the pm
 
Hey Rukma! thanks alot yaar! im very happy that u like my updates! thanks alot!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
love love love(ar,rm,aa)part 5 pg 21updt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: mithilalovesksg   Replies: 179   Views: 112683

mithilalovesksg 179 112683 07 December 2013 at 10:24am by ksgandjsg21
WAADA (sajan ff)romantic sajan pg19

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: cute_monaya_fan   Replies: 204   Views: 51829

cute_monaya_fan 204 51829 17 September 2011 at 1:21pm by monaya_sajan
a sajan OS: union of sajan updated on page 12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: lucario   Replies: 220   Views: 32272

lucario 220 32272 20 February 2011 at 9:15pm by lucario
SAJAN OS : sajan forvever

2

Author: Delishus   Replies: 11   Views: 8570

Delishus 11 8570 09 August 2010 at 5:35am by ar_sajan4evr
sajan oneshot gallery sajan pg8 notepg15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: snehajose17   Replies: 150   Views: 34990

snehajose17 150 34990 17 June 2010 at 7:14pm by -CreativeSoul-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index