Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|| Make Me Fall In LOVE || *SaJan* (Page 17)

sg-muskaan IF-Dazzler
sg-muskaan
sg-muskaan

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
hey Manji .........Hugsorry 4 late rp as i was busy n not ol
coming 2 ur SS............Loveee d concept
wooow superbb  awesome part waiting 4 next part...
thanx 4 d pm!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

Sajan_Ekta Senior Member
Sajan_Ekta
Sajan_Ekta

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Manjari....!!! Angry
 How dare you....!!?
 You have started such a SUPERB FF and didn't even bothered to PM me....!!! AngryAngry
 Jaa mein aage se tere se baat NAHI karungi.....Angry
 Anyways, the Concept is FABULOUS
 MINDBLOWING
 AWESOME
 And your writting skills were.....*speechless*

Samrat and Gunjan get married.. he takes her to mumbai.. gunjan dislikes samrat but he had fallen for gunjan as he saw her..

They barely talked to each other as samrat was very quiet and he was a workaholic..

And only one more thing... Gunjan would try to cheat on samrat.. with Neil.. Only to be caught by him!

You really shocked me with the LAST LINE...
 Gunjan will cheat on Samrat....that TOO for Neil....!!? Ouch

But again I am damn angry at YOU....!!
 Arghhh........
 You should have PMed me.....!! AngryAngry

P.S:- If you didn't PMed me NEXT time you update then..

Ekta

Edited by Sajan_Ekta - 04 February 2011 at 8:37am

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sajan_Ekta

Manjari....!!! Angry
 How dare you....!!?
 You have started such a SUPERB FF and didn't even bothered to PM me....!!! AngryAngry
 MINDBLOWING
 AWESOME

Samrat and Gunjan get married.. he takes her to mumbai.. gunjan dislikes samrat but he had fallen for gunjan as he saw her..

They barely talked to each other as samrat was very quiet and he was a workaholic..

And only one more thing... Gunjan would try to cheat on samrat.. with Neil.. Only to be caught by him!

Arghhh........

Ekta

Hi Ekta!
Im sorry! But I guess I had PMed everyone for the first part! Ooops!
Im sorrryy! Will make sure that i pm you from next time.. PLZ
dont be angry!
and thanks ALOT for the compliments and the daant! lol!
Will remember now! Ab tujhe PM karna nahi bhoolongi!
Lovoe,
Manjari

Sajan_Ekta

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
RES
Sajan_Ekta Senior Member
Sajan_Ekta
Sajan_Ekta

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Manjari....!!! Angry
 How dare you....!!?
 MINDBLOWING
 AWESOME

Arghhh........

Ekta

Hi Ekta!
dont be angry!
Lovoe,
Manjari

Chal Is baar Maaf Kiya...Big smile
But Next time you'll surely PM me...!!
Actually,I am missing SaJan like HELL...Cry
And I DON'T want to miss any of the SaJan FF......Wink
Particularly, Not your FF ans OS...!! LOL
Please Please UPDATE fast....!!
I am curious about Neil-Bui's Secret Convo..!
I really wonder how would he react when he'll catch Gunjan red-handed with Neil.
But How in world can Gunji cheat Samrat that too for Neil....Dead
Chalo Acha hain RV nahin hain..or else I would have faint..Lolz
I am waiting for your another Superb Update.

Ekta

Edited by Sajan_Ekta - 05 February 2011 at 8:36am
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SajanRox11

Manjari....!!! Angry
 How dare you....!!?
 MINDBLOWING
 AWESOME

Arghhh........

Ekta

Hi Ekta!
dont be angry!
Lovoe,
Manjari

Chal Is baar Maaf Kiya...Big smile
But Next time you'll surely PM me...!!
Actually,I am missing SaJan like HELL...Cry
And I DON'T want to miss any of the SaJan FF......Wink
Particularly, Not your FF ans OS...!! LOL
Please Please UPDATE fast....!!
I am curious about Neil-Bui's Secret Convo..!
I really wonder how would he react when he'll catch Gunjan red-handed with Neil.
But How in world can Gunji cheat Samrat that too for Neil....Dead
Chalo Acha hain RV nahin hain..or else I would have faint..Lolz
I am waiting for your another Superb Update.

Ekta

Hii Ekta! thanks alot!
and yeah.. I will update sooon..
Neil bui's convo is already out!
havent you read it?
The 2nd part!
Maybe you missed it!
and that will be later... Samrat catching them both red handed!
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Hey friends!

Actually i just realised that I hadnt updated the index so many ppl missed out on the 2nd part.. please go check it once!
this is part 3! and hope you'll enjoy it!
Criticisms are welcome!

Bui had no problem.. she wanted gunjan to get married quickly so that she doesn't change her mind about samrat! Samrat was a very nice guy.. and bui was 100% sure that samrat would always keep gunjan happy! The wedding preparations started the very next day.. the pandit was called and the arrangements were taken care of.. amongst all this gunjan felt lonely.. she wanted to talk to Neil but she couldnt .. she didn't have the courage to tell him what was going on in her life!

Everything was going wrong..

Bui undertook all the preparations and the wedding date was fixed for the 9th of February! It was just 2 days from now and there was so much to do.. Samrat wanted it to be a simple temple wedding.. he would give an elaborate reception once they were back from London.. Samrat got an idea.. he planned to go to London straight away from here and his mama could take gunjan's luggage home, to Mumbai.. he had everything set..

Samrat was very happy with the wedding.. little did he know how gunjan felt and he was too shy to let out his own feelings.

The engagement and other ceremonies were just bunked and only the haldi rasam was done.. Samrat's Mama-Mami arrived the next day..

Samrat went and touched their legs as they entered the house.. Gunjan too followed behind him and took their blessings.. They were very happy to see gunjan! She looked very pretty in the navy blue saree she wore.

Gunjan smiled just a little when she received the compliment!

"Gunjan, Im so glad you agreed to marry him! Only you can bring some fun into Samrats boring life!" said his Mami

Gunjan looked at samrat..

'I am not sure of that! I think its just impossible to do that! He is just PLAIN boring! Or maybe im not interested.. he doesn't talk much, he is just soooo simple! I doubt he is the owner of a multinational company! Those people like showing off! And why did he agree to marry her? Their status was not even close to his!!!! He was a millionaire! He owned a huge business! How could he be so weird!' gunjan thought!

She still looked at them and smiled.

"I think she is perfect for our samrat! He is a very lucky man!" Said his Mama.

Samrat smiled widely looking at gunjan..

"I am .. very lucky.." Samrat said

'You have NO idea!' gunjan thought.. she felt bad for samrat also.. he was being truthful in this marriage and she.... Sigh!

Bui was very happy as gunjan was being praised and appreciated!

Gunjan agreed to one thing they said.. that Bui had brought her up VERY well! And that no one would do so much for their niece! Bui smiled delighted at this remark..

"I have always thought of gunjan as my own daughter! And she has even been my best friend and always understood my condition!" Was bui's reply.!

The relatives rested for sometime and then they all had dinner together! Everyone was talking and gunjan was just staring at the watch. Neil hadn't called today! Was everything ok? Was he fine? But she was happy that only tomorrow! And then she would not have to face Neil.. see pain in his eyes.. She knew he would feel betrayed.. he loved her so much and so did she.. but I guess they were destined to be separated... Life had something more wonderful planned for each of them..

The next day was very long.. Early morning the haldi ceremony took place where samrat was put haldi first and then gunjan.. both were asked to get ready and leave for the mandir.. the marriage was going to take place in the morning! Gunjan wore a red heavy saree and samrat wore a suit! They had to leave in the evening.. so Thats why he was already ready!

The mandir was empty, only the pandit was there and he had everything ready... Samrat was asked to put on the sehra!

Then Finally they started the ceremony.. First the pandit chanted the prayers and both sat quietly listening and trying to understand what he was trying to say! Then Samrat put his hand forward and Bui slowly placed gunjans hand on his.. His touch affected gunjan alot.. she shut her eyes and let a tear pass through! She still couldnt believe all this was happening, Everything was going so fast.. Gunjan didn't like samrats touch as she felt awkward!

Gunjan and samrat slowly got up and bui did the gathbandhan and kanyadaan.. and it was time for the saath pheras.. Gunjan started off first and samrat behind her.. she completed the first two pheras successfully.. chanting what the pandit asked her to say.. she knew she would be a pathetic wife and that samrat would one day regret marrying her.. She knew she wouldn't be able to live without Neil.. and that she would die soon! And in the third pheras her legs got numb and refused to move.. Her eyes widened... and she looked straight ahead.. She saw NEIL! He was walking towards the marriage place.. Her hands were shaking and her feet were trembling.. Neil had his smile on his face and he looked at them and smiled.. he came closer and sat down to look at the wedding.. then gunjan realised.. the ghunghat covered her face.. Neil didn't know it was her! He smiled looking at the wedding. Gunjan interpreted it

'maybe he is imagining himself getting married.... to me. But that will not be possible..' she thanked god that she saw Neil for the last time and moved on with the pheras.. then samrat went ahead and chanted his woes.. Everything went on well.. Samrat put sindoor in gunjan's maang and made her wear the mangalsutra! They took Bui, mama, and mami's blessing and started to head out..

Neil stood up and walked towards them.. Bui became nervous but she decided to stay quiet.

"Congratulations, young man and madam!" Neil said in a polite way.

"Thank you.." replied samrat.

"Hope you'll live happily ever after..!"

"Thank you!" samrat said again.

Gunjan looked up at Neil.. he was genuinely happy.. didn't he see bui? Did he get it that it was gunjan?

Neil excused himself and went forward to talk to the panditji..

Gunjan and Samrat moved on..

Bui helped gunjan change into a salwar suit as the journey would take 8 long hours.. and gunjan had never travelled in a flight before.. when gunjan was told about the flight journey.. she didn't react. It was her dream to go on a flight and now.. it just didn't affect her!

She packed her belongings slowly and came out. She hugged bui and began to cry. She would miss bui and even bui had tears in her eyes..

"Gunjan dont cry! Im sure you'll enjoy in London.. and Ill be there at the airport to receive you both in Mumbai! I promise."

Gunjan wiped her tears and looked around for the last time.. she knew she might not come back to this house ever again! Neil was here. She couldnt possibly come back to Calcutta.. Gunjan bid bui goodbye and told her NOT to tell Neil where she was.. and bui agreed!

As she was going towards the airport all the wonderful things about Calcutta flashed before her eyes. She couldnt believe she was leaving now..

Samrat realised how upset gunjan was. But decided to let it be as this happened with every girl. He could feel her pain. As they reached the airport samrat and gunjan were taken to a separate flight than Mama & Mami..

"Aren't we going with them?" gunjan questioned.

Samrat smiled..

"They are going to Mumbai. And we are going to London.. Thats why!"

"Oh!"

The end of their conversation. Gunjan found it very weird. According to what she had read about flights, there were many passengers in the flight and it was completely packed..

This flight had around 10-15 seats and there was a special arrangement for them only. There were no other people. Samrat put on his sunglasses and sat on his seat looking outside. The airhostess kept their luggage at the back and offered them fresh juice. Gunjan took one because she was nervous. She hadn't travelled in a flight ever.. and this was the first time.. Samrat was sitting next to her but she didn't feel safe.

Samrat helped gunjan fasten her seat belts and the flight began to take off.. Gunjan clutched on to samrats hand as she shut her eyes and with the other hand clutched her dupatta.. Samrat looked at gunjan sweetly.. She was so innocent and so pure! "Beautiful" he muttered..

And gunjan opened her eyes.. He removed his gaze and looked out of the window..

"I mean look out! Calcutta is so beautiful!" Samrat covered up..

Gunjan wasn't feeling to well.. but she still looked out to see what was visible and that gave her a smile on her face.. Calcutta looked so heavenly.. full of greenery and tall buildings.. She could see the Hooghly river too and samrat was just liking the fact that gunjan was close to him.. Gunjan was very excited and looked at samrat.. she then realised how close she had got to him.. Her face was just an inch away from him.. and she returned to her normal position. Why had she gone so close.. she scoled herself. Its not right..

Gunjan looked around the flight.. she felt uneasy..

"Do you want to go see the pilot's cabin?" Samrat asked..

"Umm.. no its ok.."

"Why? Please come..it will be fun!" Samrat got up and caught her hand..Gunjan couldnt say anything. He was her husband now. He had full right on her.. She went slowly into the cabin.

*Oh My God!* was her reaction.. there was a huge glass window and you could see the clouds and the sky.. there were about a million buttons and controls.. the two pilots looked at them and greeted them. Gunjan smiled back and greeted them.. It looked just so awesome! WAO! The whole view and everything! Gunjan was just smiling away looking around. Samrat was happy seeing her smile.. it was the first time he had seen her smile with all her heart.. he realised that when she smiled she had a small spark in her eyes and she could almost be jumping in joy now! Gunjan was a lively person, so for sometime she had forgotten all her worries and smiled but everything came back to her the moment she looked at samrat . they both had stared into each others eyes and gunjans smile faded away.. she could just think about Neil.. her phone was switched off..

They returned to their seats and the air-hostess served them food.. Samrat ate properly while gunjan just stared at her food.

"Why aren't you eating?" samrat asked.

"Umm.. actually.."

"You didn't like the food?"

"No No. Its just that I am not that hungry!"

"plz eat something or you will fall ill.. and you dont want to fall ill on your honeymoon do you?"

Samrat said it jokingly.. but gunjan shuddered at the word 'honeymoon'.. No.. No.. she pushed away all the thoughts that covered her mind.. The thought of samrat coming close to her disgusted her! She was only neils.. and no one could touch her soul. But him!

They slept for sometime in the flight.. unknowingly Samrat's head rested on her shoulders and gunjan woke up.. she looked at his head and tried to straighten it but he fell back on her.. this time his hands were on her lap.. She didn't move.. she just sat still staring all around.. the air hostess blushed as she passed.. Gunjan tried to smile but couldnt even force a smile. She was irritated.. 'why couldnt he sleep on his side?' she thought. ' What a flirt!' Arghh.. gunjan thought.

Once the landing was announced samrat got up and straightened himself.. he was shy and looked down. He just realised he had slept on gunjans shoulder for 4 hours.

They reached the airport and gunjan checked her make up and dress.. samrat too put on his coat and went out. The helpers came in and carried their luggage out for them and they went to the airport. London airport was huge and there were many people around.. gunjan felt slightly more comfortable as there were people around. Many people stared at her as she wore a salwar!

Gunjan looked around and praised the place in her mind.. A Limo was waiting outside for them. Gunjan had never seen one in her life.! It was very cool inside.. there were some snacks kept in front for them and samrat munched some wafers.. Gunjan too took some wafers because by now she was very hungry! She hadn't eaten anything since when.. but now she couldnt control.. She had to move on now but that was the fact she didn't understand! They reached a bungalow and the car stopped.. Samrat and gunjan got out.. It was white in colour and everything was very simple but elegant! There was a flight of steps in one corner and the whole flooring was of wood... There were two couches, white in colour and the walls were creamish-orange.. it went well with the flooring and the couch.. there was a huge TV in the middle and a lawn outside.

"If you want you can go around and see the house. We have to stay here for three days. This is my house, I bought it 2 years ago as I come here very often.."

The bungalow had 2  rooms and a kitchen, dining room and obviously a living room.. it had a bar on the 1st floor and a balcony.. it wasn't anything lavish, it was just very nice and simple. A place where a person could relax after work!

"yeah.. I will go see the house, can I freshen up before that." Gunjan said rather asked.

"You dont need to ask me gunjan.. our room is the first one on your left!" He replied.

The 'Our' made gunjan feel weird. She didn't want to SHARE a BED with samrat! But how.. how should she tell him.. he was her husband. Gunjan went to the room and to the bathroom.. She washed her face as tears formed in her eyes.. She looked at herself in the mirror. Now she was Mrs. Samrat Shergill. She had some rules to follow..She had to be a good wife and she couldnt let her husband down. She was married now and she had to be a good wife, rather try to be a good wife !  her life was different. She had to change herself. Crying for Neil wouldn't help now! She came out after wiping her tears and face..

"Would you like to cook tonight? Or should I ask th—

"No i will cook!" Gunjan said cutting in, "What would you like to have?"

"Anything, If your cooking im sure I will like it" Samrat said in a sweet voice.

"Im sure you must be tired. Rest for sometime then prepare dinner!"

"Wont you rest?"

"No, I have pending work. I will finish that first. Work comes first!"

'Obviously, what else would a workaholic say?' she thought. But then she tried to understand him better. He hadn't opened up to her too much. They still behaved like strangers. They were so formal and everything was so awkward.

'Did we rush in the wedding? Did I judge gunjan too soon. Does she need time to understand me?' these thoughts circled round samrats mind.

At Night after a quiet dinner gunjan went and changed into her night gown and samrat was lying down in bed... Gunjan came out of the bathroom and put her clothes properly in the cupboard, put her jewellery away and then slowly inched towards the bed. The room was very quiet and no one spoke. Gunjan's stomach twisted and she couldnt speak.. she was feeling very awkward. It was as if she was sleeping with a stranger! But again, she couldnt revolt, today was supposed to be her first night. She slowly went and lay beside samrat, trying to erase Neil's shocked face out of her brain.

Both of them stared at the ceiling..

"Should I switch off the lights?" Samrat asked softly.

Gunjan nodded.. Samrat did that. Gunjan was scared of new places. She had barely been to such places.. Samrat even felt awkward sleeping with another person on the same bed.. the AC was full on but gunjan was still sweating.. She kept changing her side and so was samrat.. He was attracted to gunjan.. he was trying to control himself.. He didn't know whether he should take the first step or...

He slowly touched her hand.. Gunjan shut her eyes.. she almost froze. She didn't know what to do.. His other hand came to her other one and he turned over closer to her.. Gunjan became numb.. she didn't know how to react. Should she refuse?.. should she protest but it was too late.. she could feel his hands moving upwards and he inched closer to her. His breathe could be felt against her face.. she turned her head to the other side.. not wanting him to touch her at all.. She tried to calm herself down but her heart was beating hard.. Everything was becoming out of control.. Samrats hold wasn't very tight.. if gunjan wanted she could push him away.. but she was scared. She didn't know how he would react.. and he had the right to touch her. They were married.. what would she tell him even if she stopped him.

'If he comes to know about Neil.. then he will leave me.. and then Bui will be embarrassed!' gunjan thought.. she felt very helpless and samrat inched closer.. she felt his legs entwine with hers and his body against hers.. his every touch made her body weak... It was very intense and she couldnt breathe.. Samrat kissed her neck softly and she held her breathe again.. he kissed her neck again moving a little upwards.. Her hands were clenched into a fist.. He kissed her ears.. his hand cupped her face and turned it towards him.. she tried to do something but he kissed his cheeks and dragged his lips down her neck again.. Gunjan gasped.. She was sweating alot and his touch made her more uncomfortable. He inched towards her lips when she spoke finally..

"Samraaat.. plz.." she said in a thin, husky ,soft voice.. Samrat immediately withdrew and took his hands back.. Gunjan felt even more guilty.. she blamed herself for ruining samrats life..

"Im sorry.. actu— gunjan tried to say.

"No no.. Its ok.. you dont need to be sorry.. I think we should wait. We barely know each other and all this happened too fast.. ryt? I should have just waited.."

"Thank you Samrat. Your a very nice man." Gunjan said thankful that he didn't force her. But she was saying what she felt.. samrat was a very nice man. He talked with courtesy and never asked her to do something she didn't want to.

They both slept on two ends of the bed and didn't realise when they fell asleep.

Precap – Gunjan's POV . A New Life.

Please rate and comment!

Love,

manjari!

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

khizzaminakhananjali_34ruvydiyachillInactiveMembermohit_rockstarMoNaYaRoXSajan_Ektaekts_dmgmjhtrupal.sri24SaJan-SaJanstrings123ammykhan358674mjhtian94gunjanmariyagnaneswarisreelu.januablekarantakiarSanlicioussg-muskaanAnjali_12dbr_kmichi_Monu_itzMYattitudeMaNan_KaShianSIZZZLERvidu871gunjan7saniya.xMahiiikoolgurlsadufSwaNia_2Kiely-desiresoul-SandCastle.Shafoo-Priti11-AttractiveAdyaDiyaS--sanchita--MoNayaHolicPragXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamshah10KaSh-Maneet-Fan-CreativeSoul-ar_sajan4evrmysteriousmilliaashizinfelicitysmoak.

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
res

**edited**

hey crazy,HugTongueROFL

lalalalalalalTongue.....LOL..but seriously u sent me in to lalalandEmbarrassedSilly....i was kinda feeling u mite make it sadOuch...but u made me blush very happilyBlushingLOL....
awesome updateClap....totally loved it..lalalallall
u write sooooooo wellThumbs Up
the whole update was mindblowing......Blushing
i loved it that u made it so interestingEmbarrassed....
i kinda was feeling bad for sammyEmbarrassed....n OMG i forgot one thing ...sam going out of control was the best partBlushingBlushingBlushing..LOL.....
sajan were so cute ..the marriage was superbEmbarrassed...*phew* u didn't let neil abt itBig smile
the flight journey tho hayyeeeeeeeeeeBlushing...so cute n sam's head on gun's shoulder was superb....kaash aisa hota mere saath Day DreamingLOL....i was thinking of writing a short comment ..but i couldn't stop droolingSilly....so here's ur small commentWinkTongue
do continue soonEmbarrassed..can't wait for the next updateDay Dreaming

Luv ya
Obsessed FreakHugLOL

Edited by deepti_mohit - 06 February 2011 at 4:31am

GulaabiAakhein.

Go to top