Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|| Make Me Fall In LOVE || *SaJan* (Page 100)

gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved it a lot. Finally, gunjan is forgetting neil. I'm happy after reading the update. Precap has the one which we all waiting for! I'm eagerly waiting to read the next update. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_monaya

Originally posted by SajanRox11

hey manjari,
awesum update...loved it...
Wow!! finally gunjan is cuming out of her shell...so happy...
all thanks to sameera...
& finally at last shez thinking abt her HUSBABD- SAMRAT...
btter late than nver gunjan...atleast now ur thinking abt HIM...
i to always think abt samrat...Wink...cnt take him out of my thoughts...
*SIGH*...LOL
& also happy that shez no more self-centered & also thinks abt samrat & niel is her last priority now...Big smile & the phone convo was really sweet...finally a bit of samrat...i was craving for it...LOL
m really excited for the precap- LOVE BLOOMING...
hayyyeee...gunji feeling somethng for samrat...tooo good...!!
plzzz cont soon dear & thnx 4 the PM...Hug
i actually cnt wait for nxt update...plzzz cont vry soon...Embarrassed

Hey Ekta! thank youu soo much! Hug I am so glad that you enjoyed the update!
Aww.. kaash tujhe gunjan ka role mila hota! tab toh koi pbm hi nahi hota.. ryt? haha!
But well.. dheere dheere gunjan will start liking this samrat!
& yeah.. will surely update ASAP!
love yaa!
LOLZZZ...LOL LOL
kaash aisa hota k mai gunjan hoti...
haaayyyeee...niel ko to kya shahrukh & hrithik ko bhi samrat ke liye chodd deti...ROFL
but i trust on you...& ur character gunjan & she'll surely love our samrat...i really like the way u've shown samrat's character in this FF...so calm so sincere & ya manji i want a realization track of gunjan too wich unfortunetly was nver a part of real MJHT...wen MaJan had accused samrat of being guilty for the accident, he was the 1 whu bore all punishments despite not being at fault & it was coz of samrat that nupur was back but they did not show gunjan's realization & i was hugely dissapointed...in fact evn after nups came back samrat was alwys the 1 whu took the 1st step & gunjan had nver taken the initiative...i evn wanted that gunjan proposes 2 samrat in S2...but yaha bhi samrat took the initiative & this is the reason m vry angry with the CV's...they've alwys shown samrat as kiddish & immature but wen the thng came to his positive aspects they alwys ignored it...i hate them for this & that's why i love this FF...hope u'll b havng the realization track & u wont dissapoint us...Sorry to bore u...Tc...Love yaa too...Hug

Hey Ekta!
Thanks for your suggestion! I know.. I hated MJHT s:2 alot.. NO REALISATION! I was so upset.. & I did show a realisation in my MJHT cont FF!
In this one.. it wont exactly be a realisation track ekta.. because gunjan already knows that samrat is TOO GOOD for her! she is just gonna realise HIS love for her! Thats the realisation. Its not Gunjans fault that she loved neil naa.. so why would she apologize? Confused
Thats my point.. Isme there wont be a realisation track that you expect..! Because this FF is a little different!
Thaanks for your comments.. & sorry If I disappointed youu.. but thats what the story demands atm! 

SandCastle.

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

hey manjari,
all thanks to sameera...
*SIGH*...LOL
& also happy that shez no more self-centered & also thinks abt samrat & niel is her last priority now...Big smile & the phone convo was really sweet...finally a bit of samrat...i was craving for it...LOL

Aww.. kaash tujhe gunjan ka role mila hota! tab toh koi pbm hi nahi hota.. ryt? haha!
love yaa!
LOLZZZ...LOL LOL
haaayyyeee...niel ko to kya shahrukh & hrithik ko bhi samrat ke liye chodd deti...ROFL
but i trust on you...& ur character gunjan & she'll surely love our samrat...i really like the way u've shown samrat's character in this FF...so calm so sincere & ya manji i want a realization track of gunjan too wich unfortunetly was nver a part of real MJHT...wen MaJan had accused samrat of being guilty for the accident, he was the 1 whu bore all punishments despite not being at fault & it was coz of samrat that nupur was back but they did not show gunjan's realization & i was hugely dissapointed...in fact evn after nups came back samrat was alwys the 1 whu took the 1st step & gunjan had nver taken the initiative...i evn wanted that gunjan proposes 2 samrat in S2...but yaha bhi samrat took the initiative & this is the reason m vry angry with the CV's...they've alwys shown samrat as kiddish & immature but wen the thng came to his positive aspects they alwys ignored it...i hate them for this & that's why i love this FF...hope u'll b havng the realization track & u wont dissapoint us...Sorry to bore u...Tc...Love yaa too...Hug

Hey Ekta!
Thanks for your suggestion! I know.. I hated MJHT s:2 alot.. NO REALISATION! I was so upset.. & I did show a realisation in my MJHT cont FF!
In this one.. it wont exactly be a realisation track ekta.. because gunjan already knows that samrat is TOO GOOD for her! she is just gonna realise HIS love for her! Thats the realisation. Its not Gunjans fault that she loved neil naa.. so why would she apologize? Confused
Thats my point.. Isme there wont be a realisation track that you expect..! Because this FF is a little different!
Thaanks for your comments.. & sorry If I disappointed youu.. but thats what the story demands atm! 
Yup dear...i understnd u & ur POV & u took me in wrong sense...realization matlb love realization...Samjhi?! 
obviously there cant be realization here coz gunjan was not at fault...i know ur story demands...but i just wish MJHT me hota...i wish! & u rn't dissapointing me in fact m vry eager to read further...
cnt wait for gunjan's LOVE realization...Big smile

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

hey manjari,
all thanks to sameera...
*SIGH*...LOL

love yaa!
LOLZZZ...LOL LOL

Hey Ekta!
Yup dear...i understnd u & ur POV & u took me in wrong sense...realization matlb love realization...Samjhi?! 
obviously there cant be realization here coz gunjan was not at fault...i know ur story demands...but i just wish MJHT me hota...i wish! & u rn't dissapointing me in fact m vry eager to read further...
cnt wait for gunjan's LOVE realization...Big smile

Ohh! Lol.. Oops.. my bad.. but yeahh.. there will surely be a LOVE realisation sooon!
Aww.. I will write fast!! :D :D :D
Thaaanks !!

SandCastle.

_Monu_ IF-Dazzler
_Monu_
_Monu_

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hey manjari
awesome part
wow gunji made a sweet friend like sameera
thanx 2 her...she's opening n enjoying the time
n forgeting neil..=)
n great phone convo how i expected
n precap ..FRIENDSHIP BLOOMING
N LOVE BLOOMING ...SAMRAT'S RETURN
YYYAAAHHHOOO!!!!!
waiting 4 next
love uuu
muuaahhh

aur haan CONGRATS 4 reaching 100 PAGES!! =) =) =)

Edited by _Monu_ - 28 April 2011 at 9:17am

GulaabiAakhein.

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Awesome update Manji, glad Gunjan made a new friend! :) continue soon.

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

resss

edited
heyy manjii..Hug
awesomeee update..loved  it!
wow gunjan made a new frnd..Big smile
she was soo happy..aftr a longg tym..
thr phn convo was lovelyy..Embarrassed
loved d way gunjan was thinking abt samrat...Embarrassed
lovelyy update..
n d precap is sooDay Dreamingfinally LOVE BLOOMINGG..Embarrassed
u bettr update soon..TonguewarnaDeadPigLOL
luv ya
SP..

SpHugHug Thank youu sooo much! I am glad tujhe achha laga!
I knw.. now the LOVE will start.. stay tuned to read more!
&& yaa yaa.. I will update VERY soon! wait & watch!
Love you too!Hug

SM_317

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMAANKSGFAN

hiii
awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 more