Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
manjari m very very very sad after reading da note plzzzz dont end dis SS plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz m very attached wid dis SS now n i so dont want dis to end if u want u can end all others bt not dis plzzzz if u even give us very evry late updates den also its fine wid me bt plzzz dont end it puhleeez n i so hopeee watever problem u haveing it get solved soooooooon anyways i feel so so sorrry for sammy in dis bt sammy is so understanding man willing to marry neil-gunji despite he loveee gunji so madly awww sammy is so selfless i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee his character a lottttttttt in dis SS n den OMGGGG gunji-neil abt to kiss each other oh goshhh n sammy saw it also pooor sammmy he must be so heartbroken now do continue sooon n puhleeezzzz think abt it puhleez end all others n leave dis n SLS puhleeez
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

manjari m very very very sad after reading da note plzzzz dont end dis SS plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz m very attached wid dis SS now n i so dont want dis to end if u want u can end all others bt not dis plzzzz if u even give us very evry late updates den also its fine wid me bt plzzz dont end it puhleeez n i so hopeee watever problem u haveing it get solved soooooooon anyways i feel so so sorrry for sammy in dis bt sammy is so understanding man willing to marry neil-gunji despite he loveee gunji so madly awww sammy is so selfless i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee his character a lottttttttt in dis SS n den OMGGGG gunji-neil abt to kiss each other oh goshhh n sammy saw it also pooor sammmy he must be so heartbroken now do continue sooon n puhleeezzzz think abt it puhleez end all others n leave dis n SLS puhleeez

Heyy Anuu!!😃 Thanks for the encouragement yaar! I am continuing this SS.. I have even deleted the note.. This is my favourite SS !!
I love it tooo!! And I will make Gunjan fall in love with samrat! !! 🤣 Ok correction.. SAMRAT will make gunjan fall in love with HIM!
hahah!🤣🤣

Thanks for the encouraging comment anu! Will surely update !!
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: SajanRox11

Heyy Anuu!!😃 Thanks for the encouragement yaar! I am continuing this SS.. I have even deleted the note.. This is my favourite SS !!
I love it tooo!! And I will make Gunjan fall in love with samrat! !! 🤣 Ok correction.. SAMRAT will make gunjan fall in love with HIM!
hahah!🤣🤣

Thanks for the encouraging comment anu! Will surely update !!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG realllly u gonna continue omggggg loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u for dis thnx u thnx u thnx u so so very much manjari wooooohoooo now m so so so happppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Edited by Anu_sajan4ever - 13 years ago
awesooooome.
superb.
fab...loved the upd.
thanx for the pm...

Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG realllly u gonna continue omggggg loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u for dis thnx u thnx u thnx u so so very much manjari wooooohoooo now m so so so happppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You dont need to THANK me ANU!!
and this is lil more for myself onlyy..!😆😉 
and I'll be more than happy to write!!!!😳
Nice update Manji..Oh I hate Neil & gunjan too...Why can't  she samrat's love for her?Can't believe she is ready to marry neil.?????Plzzzzzzz continue soon...
saniya.x thumbnail

First of all a BIG soorryyy for not commenting on the last two updates but I read em, I was busy so I couldn't and I am really very sorry for that Manji, and thank you soooooo muchh for the PM(:

OMFGG you're ending this? 😳 but I was loving it! The update was quiet sad esp when Sam heard and saw Gunjan and Neil, and I hate Neil now and Gunjan too, well a little bit but I defo hate what she's doing!

I am looking forward for your next and last update, I just can't wait to read what's going to happen now since Samrat has given permission for Gunjan and Neil to get married!

Continue soon(:
Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

First of all a BIG soorryyy for not commenting on the last two updates but I read em, I was busy so I couldn't and I am really very sorry for that Manji, and thank you soooooo muchh for the PM(:

OMFGG you're ending this? 😳 but I was loving it! The update was quiet sad esp when Sam heard and saw Gunjan and Neil, and I hate Neil now and Gunjan too, well a little bit but I defo hate what she's doing!

I am looking forward for your next and last update, I just can't wait to read what's going to happen now since Samrat has given permission for Gunjan and Neil to get married!

Continue soon(:

Hey Saniya! Thanks alot! Im glad u like i! and I am not ending it.. some ppl managed to convince me! LOL! and u dnt need to say thank youu!
and I dont think u can hate gunjan.. abhi agar neil ke jagah samrat hota toh?
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dashhhhhhhh insaaaaan
last update jaan nikal gae mery
ufffffffffff
now m on time yupeeeeeeeee
thnxxxxxxx alot for updating this one
was waiting for it
have left all my pms to read urs :ppp
ok
amazinggggggg rockinggggg superbbbbb
loved it to the core
much more than my expectations
i dont know how u manage to break my expectations lolx
sammy m totally in love with his character
beautifully written
superbbbbbbb character sketching
awwwwwwwwwww
he was really sweeeeeeeet
so finally gunjun told her everything
great job
was out standing yar
seriously n sammy's reaction
dont know how much time will dicus it but ahhhhhhhhh
muah for this

plzzzzzzzzz do update sooooooooon
wanna read more
cant wait for more
n now m hating u for not giving the precap lolx =p

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

dashhhhhhhh insaaaaan

last update jaan nikal gae mery
ufffffffffff
now m on time yupeeeeeeeee
thnxxxxxxx alot for updating this one
was waiting for it
have left all my pms to read urs :ppp
ok
amazinggggggg rockinggggg superbbbbb
loved it to the core
much more than my expectations
i dont know how u manage to break my expectations lolx
sammy m totally in love with his character
beautifully written
superbbbbbbb character sketching
awwwwwwwwwww
he was really sweeeeeeeet
so finally gunjun told her everything
great job
was out standing yar
seriously n sammy's reaction
dont know how much time will dicus it but ahhhhhhhhh
muah for this

plzzzzzzzzz do update sooooooooon
wanna read more
cant wait for more
n now m hating u for not giving the precap lolx =p

Heyy Sara!
Thanks alot for all ur comments!
main sabka reply nahi kar payyii.. but i love all of them!
and Lol.. tere expectations low hi rakhna tabhi tod paungii! LOL!😆😉
and Yeah main abhi yehi updt karungi jabtak khatam nahi hota! LOL!
last time Precap diya tha toh chila rahin thi.. iss baar NAHI diya.. phior chillaaa rahi hoo!!