Fan Fictions

|| Make Me Fall In LOVE || *SaJan* - Page 2

SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice concept dear.
loved it.
update soon.
plz add me in ur pm list too............i want to read further.
thanks for the pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanlicious thumbnail
Good One Manjari!!!👏😳👏
Seems Interesting hon, but don't forget to update other FF's especially ''There's always a chance''😳

👏
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
fantastic part.....somehow reminds me of the movie dhadkan.......continue soon......i am waiting for sam's entry .......
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh! a new SS...thats an amazing concept
loved it...do cont soon

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Suja: Thanks alot! Im glad u likedd it! Will surely PM you if I continue!
@ Sg-Obsession: yeah will do that! and surely will updt my other ffs!
@ Sonu: yeah it is somewhat like that.. but its gonna be worse..! btw did u genuinely like the idea?
@ Saduf: Hii ! thanks alot yaaar! im glad u liked it!
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
cont soon lets seebut its prety cool😳i liked it
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww 😳 . . . Manjaariiiii 🤗
Its just Awesome To Read & I Can't Wait For This One !! 😍 Really Good Concept & I'm Sure This Gonna Just Be Too Interesting To Read SOO You Know I'm Already In For Your Stories;😳 & I Want To Give You A Name If Its Okaay With It !!🤗 I LOVEE To Name This Story " Make Me Fall In Love " 😍 Becasue Its Like A Challenge To Samrat For Making Her Fall In Loveee 😆 & Gunjan Don't Think He Can Do It SOO She Is Like More Challenging Him To Let Her FALL In LOVE With Him; & Everyone Know That In The LAST They Will Be Together . . . 😍 Soo Its Gonna Be Interesting You Know Anyways The Choice Is Yours !! 😳

This content was originally posted by: SaJan_Sana4ever

Awww 😳 . . . Manjaariiiii 🤗
Its just Awesome To Read & I Can't Wait For This One !! 😍 Really Good Concept & I'm Sure This Gonna Just Be Too Interesting To Read SOO You Know I'm Already In For Your Stories;😳 & I Want To Give You A Name If Its Okaay With It !!🤗 I LOVEE To Name This Story " Make Me Fall In Love " 😍 Becasue Its Like A Challenge To Samrat For Making Her Fall In Loveee 😆 & Gunjan Don't Think He Can Do It SOO She Is Like More Challenging Him To Let Her FALL In LOVE With Him; & Everyone Know That In The LAST They Will Be Together . . . 😍 Soo Its Gonna Be Interesting You Know Anyways The Choice Is Yours !! 😳

Hii Sana!
Thank Youu Soooo Much!
Im soo soo happy that you liked the SS!
and yeah! I loved the name! Will surely add it!
THANK YOUU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE TITLE!
aashizin thumbnail
wow manjari amazing concept different and unique loved it seriously the way u penned down it will be roller coaster ride for us so now can't wait for next part thanks for this wonderful treat and go ahead in ur this SS we love this concept and thanks for pm 🤗